chicken curry in coconut milk.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    A spicy butternut squash soup laced with humongous shrimps, chives 'n leeks (these last two things should be mixed more often, especially when fresh)
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Whole wheat pasta w pesto.hgqy6plll93g.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    Primo of mushroom risotto, Secondo of air fryer pollo alla Milanese. Contorno of sauteed snow peas.
    x4wz7d2rma9h.jpeg
    k3ffl6nrrdmb.jpeg

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Large shrimp and romaine salad topped with roasted red peppers, furikake, coconut aminos, and sesame oil.

ucepz6ynoo01.jpg

• snowflake954
    Fish and potatoes.vr4x3kb4nxq1.jpg
    4yg2ov8ch5l5.jpg
    f3brd8aoab67.jpg
  • acpgee
    Leftovers for lunch.
    tcjmga3vfppi.jpeg
  • snowflake954
    Pasta w chickpeas( Pasta e ceci), garlic, rosemary, and EVOO.h5bhcn4oskmt.jpg
  • acpgee
    Leftover rice from last night became congee. Served with the leftover di san xian and cumin beef stir fries.
    qhrw5uqso0u0.jpeg

• acpgee
    senalay788 wrote: »
    acpgee wrote: »
    Leftover rice from last night became congee. Served with the leftover di san xian and cumin beef stir fries.

Please tell thats NOT a hair in your dish. Please!!!!!
    That will be one of my hairs.
  • snowflake954
    Risotto w mixed mushrooms.xi5qep6by2u9.jpg
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Not exactly a meal, but an apple fritter loaf, pecan bars and smoked mackerel pate for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. I'll do the sweet potatoes, carrots and green beans tomorrow morning. My sister is cooking the turkey, potatoes and parsnips. It going to be a quiet meal tomorrow. Usually it's around 20 of us with friends, but this year just my family of 5 plus my sister and brother in law. We are trying to limit our number due to darn covid.
  • acpgee
    Leftovers for lunch from last night's copycat KFC meal. Chicken was lightened by using the air fryer instead of deep fryer. Slaw was lightened up by replacing half the mayo with yoghurt. Spice mixture from the Chicago Tribune recipe where I substituted corn meal for the flour.
    x7goe5ahcebj.jpeg

• Steelkid
    Steelkid Posts: 74 Member
    Grilled steak and sausages. I stick to lettuce and green beans for vegetables.
  • snowflake954
    Zucchini shrimp lasagna.lgf71z1xeyy9.jpg
  • xcazax
    xcazax Posts: 43 Member
    Katsu curry. We have a company called spice entice that sells the spices, you just need to get the other bits. Rather than coating the chicken and having it crispy though I just put everything in the slow cooker and it was lovely. Took it into work to eat and colleagues were jealous :)
  • acpgee
    Fried rice for breakfast. Hispi cabbage, a chinese sausage, leftover rice, soy, garlic and a pinch of sugar.
    du70kn4989vm.jpeg