Calorie Counter

Message Boards General Health, Fitness and Diet
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Replies

• gam3rguygam3rguy Member Posts: 3,675 Member Member Posts: 3,675 Member
    Chest & Tris=Done!
  • Beeps2011Beeps2011 Member Posts: 10,390 Member Member Posts: 10,390 Member
    I am down 3.2 lbs in six weeks...it may not sound like much, but it is the first time I have been able to move that scale since Menopause. I know in 30 weeks, that can turn into 15 lbs and that is meaningful, to me. BOOM.
  • caramelgyrlkcaramelgyrlk Member Posts: 1,085 Member Member Posts: 1,085 Member
    Hey kids, was going through a ROUGH PATCH. Back to the grind and the hounds were happy to be on the trail. Have a great day kids.
    I am glad to see you back, caramel! Have a good day!
  • MJFSHMJFSH Member Posts: 7,211 Member Member Posts: 7,211 Member
    Body Beast completed, now i have too look for another program
  • amyoliverhoylesamyoliverhoyles Member Posts: 128 Member Member Posts: 128 Member
    Hi
    My name is Amy, I’m 43 and a mom of three girls and I have two grandkids. I’ve used fitness pal on and off for the last 7 years. I’m down 18.8 pounds since getting back into it September 1st. Im walking everyday and really watching my calories. Looking for other like minded people to help keep me motivated and on the right path.
  • alteredsteve175alteredsteve175 Member Posts: 2,201 Member Member Posts: 2,201 Member
    Been working way too much and have not checked in here for a long while. Walking the dog a lot, but no other workouts. General laziness and poor time management.

This thread is the inspiration I need to add some other activity to the mix. Now where is that yoga mat?
    Trying to get back on schedule.
    Shoulders and traps=Done!
  • booksnbrainsbooksnbrains Member Posts: 109 Member Member Posts: 109 Member
    Hey all! I'm a 41 year old mom of 3 looking for some healthy friends and accountability. I've weighed anything from 135 to 260 lbs. After a back injury this summer and pandemic stress, I've gotten out of shape! What are everyone's favorite exercises and exercises routines?
    gotta get back in the habit of posting.
    Chest & Tris done this morning!
  • razrbak94razrbak94 Member Posts: 17 Member Member Posts: 17 Member
    In. Fiddy. Survivor.
  • caramelgyrlkcaramelgyrlk Member Posts: 1,085 Member Member Posts: 1,085 Member
    Our Covid19 cases are back up and the Governor placed restrictions on restaurants, bars, and asked employers to allow staff to work at home. He ended by stating things could change if the numbers keep rising. I am really trying to make sure I have enough equipment to keep me occupied in the event gyms are closed down again.

Hope all of you are well and remaining safe.

edited November 11
    Legs yesterday...back today! DONE!
    Beast Bulk Arms=Done!
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 6,185 Member Member Posts: 6,185 Member
    Hey all! I'm a 41 year old mom of 3 looking for some healthy friends and accountability. I've weighed anything from 135 to 260 lbs. After a back injury this summer and pandemic stress, I've gotten out of shape! What are everyone's favorite exercises and exercises routines?

I use a lot of YouTube. Some of my favorites are Sydney Cummings, [email protected], CDorner fitness, and Yvette Bachman.
    caramel, we added to out home gym, too, since Covid. We now have dumbbells from 5 lbs to 40 lbs and we added a pull-down cable that also can do seated rows. Once we move into New House in Feb, we are also adding another cable machine.

I have not been to my YMCA gym since March. I have missed it, but not enough to go during the Pandemic....it is usually locked down anyway due to the infections. While I don’t prefer working out at home, I am privileged to have a home gym and I have stayed healthy working out at home.

I guess, in theory, my gym rat days are in the rear view mirror!
    Shoulders and Traps! DONE!
  • seepersaudseepersaud Member Posts: 5,736 Member Member Posts: 5,736 Member
    47 year old here, and def one of the cool kids lol
    Chest & Tris=Done!
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 6,185 Member Member Posts: 6,185 Member
    Sydney's full body strong: