Which means, I can be part of the Club now, yay!!!! :*<3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 40 is the new 20 BTW
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Welcome newbies....

Leg day today. Can't feel them now...lol
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Yesterday, today...and for the next few days my workouts will be box presses, box deadlifts, box heavy carries, box cleans...even box drags. Comic “long boxes” are heavier than they look. 😳
  • calichick1978
    calichick1978 Posts: 29 Member
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    Yesterday, today...and for the next few days my workouts will be box presses, box deadlifts, box heavy carries, box cleans...even box drags. Comic “long boxes” are heavier than they look. 😳

Can't wait to get back to weights! I'm still recovering from surgery and the doc wont let me for another few weeks. Sigh....I envy you your boxes lol
  • gam3rguy
    Chest & Tris at the gym.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,919 Member
    Thanksgiving (in Canada) weekend was decent. I did not overeat. I am going to lift weights (at home gym) today. BOOM.
  • B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member
    [excuses] knee injury, the quarantine and the California forest fires have ruined my body [/excuses] but I am back at it, I want my Dad Bod back damn it, ha ha
  • gam3rguy
    Legs done down in the garage...I forgot to set the stupid Fitbit. 😠
  • gam3rguy
    Chest & Tris=Done!
  • Beeps2011
    I am down 3.2 lbs in six weeks...it may not sound like much, but it is the first time I have been able to move that scale since Menopause. I know in 30 weeks, that can turn into 15 lbs and that is meaningful, to me. BOOM.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Hey kids, was going through a ROUGH PATCH. Back to the grind and the hounds were happy to be on the trail. Have a great day kids.
  • Beeps2011
    I am glad to see you back, caramel! Have a good day!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Body Beast completed, now i have too look for another program
  • amyoliverhoyles
    amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
    Hi
    My name is Amy, I’m 43 and a mom of three girls and I have two grandkids. I’ve used fitness pal on and off for the last 7 years. I’m down 18.8 pounds since getting back into it September 1st. Im walking everyday and really watching my calories. Looking for other like minded people to help keep me motivated and on the right path.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Been working way too much and have not checked in here for a long while. Walking the dog a lot, but no other workouts. General laziness and poor time management.

This thread is the inspiration I need to add some other activity to the mix. Now where is that yoga mat?
  • gam3rguy
    Trying to get back on schedule.
    Shoulders and traps=Done!
  • booksnbrains
    booksnbrains Posts: 119 Member
    Hey all! I'm a 41 year old mom of 3 looking for some healthy friends and accountability. I've weighed anything from 135 to 260 lbs. After a back injury this summer and pandemic stress, I've gotten out of shape! What are everyone's favorite exercises and exercises routines?
  • gam3rguy
    gotta get back in the habit of posting.
    Chest & Tris done this morning!