WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR NOVEMBER 2020

1818283848587»

Replies

• dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Katla49 wrote: »

Flea: It is nice to hear about your nearby subdivision’s food drive. It is a generous thing that they’re doing. :star: I’m sorry about the loss of your puppy. Your kitty is a cutie. Does she like to bat at the ornaments that are in her reach? :smiley:

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

Yes! She has successfully gotten four of them off already. How dare we put anything on her tree!!

Flea
    Willamette Valley, OR

going to be fun seeing how the 7 cats deal with the tree when we get it up. I will have the spray bottle ready. One year I hung bells around the bottom so I could hear when the cat(only had two at the time) or the daycare kids were near the tree. Umaku (our troublemaker, which is what his name means) thought the bells were for him to play with.
    Tree is going up tonight.

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,901 Member
    :) I am leaving soon for my walk in the dark, so I've posted the new thread for December. Here is the link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10817063/women-ages-50-for-december-2020/p1?new=1
  • charsuzy
    charsuzy Posts: 234 Member
    Hello all! :)
    I'm getting some inflammation in my knees and ankles and am using a red light on it, also cutting down on my Gazelle slider "steps" to go easy a bit. I'm still exercising and stretching.
    I'm missing the daytime sunlight here in WA state near Seattle. I feel better when it's sunny outside! :/ I do have a therapy light I use for myself and on my plants! lol! Hope everyone had/is having a nice day!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Margaret: I was also impressed by Mr. Rogers. He was a gentle and kind man, and brilliant with young children. :flowerforyou:

Rebecca: My mom was also a Velveeta fan. It has been quite a while since I ate any. :star: I actually heard Tiny Bubbles live in Hawaii. Don Ho was a consummate showman. He was singing inside a bar and I was listening outside. I was too young to go inside. :star:

I spotted the link for our new thread. By for the moment and see you all soon!

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,023 Member
    Morning ladies. DH has gone to se his dentist. He lost a filling about a month ago and it’s taken this long to get an appointment.

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
    😍all the lights.

Tracey: we have several Christmas movie channels at the moment. I often watch them.
    Barbie: Thanks for the link.
    :) We have made our decisions based on what the health care professionals and scientists are recommending even if there is no law or government directive. We are unable to control the actions of others but we can make good decisions for our own safety.
    Our sentiments exactly!
    Flea: Christmas lights are also beginning to go up here. It’s very cheery to see them. We are planning our outside display this week.
    [Barbara: positive thoughts for a good outcome for Jake.

☘️ Terri