Sept. Going Tribal Challenge: Team Hakuna Matata's (Closed G

Options

Replies

• nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    When do this weeks challenges get posted?!
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Great job this week everyone, you should all be very proud of yourselves!! Week 3 challenges will be posted as soon as itsbigjoesgal gets them sent to her. Hope you enjoyed your day of rest, we start kicking butt again tomorrow! :)
  • megabux
    Options
    WEEK 3 PYGMY CHALLENGE SERIES
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 3 –PYGMY SERIES (Advanced)

Week Three Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 3 you are the PYGYMY TRIBE it’s time to see what you are really made of! You wanna be a BUSHMEN one day right?
    Make modifications as necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 6 miles. A 5k is only 3.1 You've now walked 2 5K's this week! See I knew you could do it!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge

Same water and calories challenge plus 500 crunches/sit ups for the entire week! No groaning you can do this!
    Make sure you perform abdominal stretches after the crunches. They are key to a quick painless recovery. You can do the crunches anyway you want 100 a day, 50 in the a.m. 50 at night or all 500 in one day. Its up to you!

*Modification for Burpees - get down on the floor on your hands and knees (four on the floor) and then quickly go to standing position and raise your hands above your head and then immediately return to the 4 on the floor position and repeat.
  • megabux
    Options
    Week 3 BUSHMEN SERIES CHALLENGES
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 3 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week THREE Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 3 you are at the 1/2 way mark! RAISE YOUR SPEARS! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

THIS IS ANOTHER SPARTAN 300 Cardio Workout Series.
    Attempt to do all of these series at one time. If possible do not break these up along the day.

Day 1 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 3 we’re are stepping it up to another level! BE PSYCHED!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Three Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus walk, run, jog 5 miles this week all at o
  • Ashykins
    Options

Same water and calories challenge plus walk, run, jog 5 miles this week all at o

What is the rest of this lol? I want to try Bushman this week.... :) Thanks!
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

What is the rest of this lol? I want to try Bushman this week.... :) Thanks!

I personally would assume o is once

how would my fellow pygmys log days 1,3&5's exercise? I'm unsure what it should be xxx
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Week Three Daily Exercise Challenge
    Points.

Welcome to Week 3 you are the PYGYMY TRIBE it’s time to see what you are really made of! You wanna be a BUSHMEN one day right?
    Make modifications as necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 6 miles. A 5k is only 3.1 You've now walked 2 5K's this week! See I knew you could do it!

Same water and calories challenge plus 500 crunches/sit ups for the entire week! No groaning you can do this!
    Make sure you perform abdominal stretches after the crunches. They are key to a quick painless recovery. You can do the crunches anyway you want 100 a day, 50 in the a.m. 50 at night or all 500 in one day. Its up to you!

*Modification for Burpees - get down on the floor on your hands and knees (four on the floor) and then quickly go to standing position and raise your hands above your head and then immediately return to the 4 on the floor position and repeat.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 3 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week THREE Daily Exercise Challenge

Points.

Welcome to Week 3 you are at the 1/2 way mark! RAISE YOUR SPEARS! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

THIS IS ANOTHER SPARTAN 300 Cardio Workout Series.
    Attempt to do all of these series at one time. If possible do not break these up along the day.

Day 1 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 3 we’re are stepping it up to another level! BE PSYCHED!

Same water and calories challenge plus walk, run, jog 5 miles this week all at once. No break , No stopping!
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    w3d1 challenges done plus 125/500 crunches, under cal's water met. xxx
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    whoo hoo !!!!!
    complete...
    10 globe jumps - something tells me I will feel these in my shins
    10 burpees - ooooo my word- who came up with this torture!!!
    25 toe touches- wow I do have toes down there and surprise, I can touch them without bending my knees ( actually did 27- I had to show hubby and son that I could do this !!!!!)
    25 squat kick - I enjoy this one, reminds me on a karate move...I feel strong
    2 mile walk...actually 2.5 miles!!!
    and 100/500 crunches !!!!

Go Team Pygmy !!!!! We soooo rock !!
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    whoo hoo !!!!!
    complete...
    10 globe jumps - something tells me I will feel these in my shins
    10 burpees - ooooo my word- who came up with this torture!!!
    25 toe touches- wow I do have toes down there and surprise, I can touch them without bending my knees ( actually did 27- I had to show hubby and son that I could do this !!!!!)
    25 squat kick - I enjoy this one, reminds me on a karate move...I feel strong
    2 mile walk...actually 2.5 miles!!!
    and 100/500 crunches !!!!

Go Team Pygmy !!!!! We soooo rock !!

please add 20 high /low planks...oh yea !!!
  • megabux
    Options
    Sorry about that, I thought I got it all:(
  • Macka123
    Options
    Hi, sorry I will not be able to do my exercises today I will do them tomorrow
    calories under and water over.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 1 September 12
    Day 1 - 50 Toe Touches,
    Day 1 - 50 Crunches,
    Day 1 - 50 Windshield Wipers,
    Day 1 - 50 Kick Squats,
    Day 1 - 50 Globe jumps,
    Day 1 - 50 Lunges
    Completed 102oz of water
    Weight is 170.00 as of Saturday.
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    W3D1 daily exercise challenges=DONE
    water over 64 oz=DONE
    under calories = DONE
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Completed Week 3 Day 1
    5 km run (elliptical)
    2 mile run(elliptical)
    25 squat kicks
    10 burpees
    10 globe jumps
    25 toe touches
    calories under water over!
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    calories and water goals reached. I got interrupted in my work out though....52 globe jumps (counting all 4 corners), 6 burpees, 17 toe touches, 13 leg lifts and 10 squat kicks. I don't think that reaches the goal for today =/
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    W3d1 complete. Under calories and over water. Good night all!
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    W3D1 done , water done, under calories done :D
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I felt like a Bushman today! Todays Pygmy challenges were rough! But they are done, also did my walk. Water @ 10 cups and cals were under at 1220! Yay!