Nice 5k @journeywithave!
  • journeywithave
    journeywithave Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Thanks! :)
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    @shanaber those pics are incredible! Where's U2 though? :lol: Seriously though, that place looks awesome!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,972 Member
    Options
    @kgirlhart I hope your MIL gets to feeling better soon! Glad your back was good today. Even at 55°F, 100% humidity is tough. Glad you are able to get your runs in even on super busy days.
  • sweetdaisy13
    sweetdaisy13 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hilly mountain run - 8.7 miles with 3,788 feet of Elevation.

May cumulative:
    52/100 miles
    8,224/10,000 feet of elevation
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,390 Member
    Options
    Oh No @whatmerunning! Take care of yourself and feel better!
  • quilteryoyo
    edited May 2021
    Options
    @Tramboman Glad your back is feeling better!

Oh no @WhatMeRunning ! Take care of yourself and hope you get better soon!

@shanaber I've been wondering about @rheddmobile too! I hope she and her DH are ok.

I worked in the 2 year old classroom today. We only had 9 kids total, so it wasn't too bad. One of the people I was supposed to play tennis with has hurt her back, so we had to cancel. That was probably good for me too. I didn't sleep much last night and have been really tired today. Tennis may not have been the best idea. I do plan to play singles in the morning. I hope I can get to bed earlier and, therefore, be better prepared for that. We shall see.

I did take Tippy for a one mile walk back in the field after work today. Keeping my modified streak going. So far this week, it's all been walking. I hope to get in a bit of a run over the weekend and see where my energy level is.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    @shanaber Amazing pictures! I would absolutely love to climb at Joshua Tree. It's on the list for sure!!
  • quilteryoyo
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Glad you had a nice hike, even if it was wet and mosquito-y @martaindale. The doll is a bit creepy. LOL