Coronavirus prep

Options

Replies

• 33gail33
    33gail33 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    I get the differences in opinion on masks but can we all agree that some are just being silly. I was just driving my car and I am in an area were street are 25 feet wide and both cars and people are not frequent. It is a quiet area. Despite that, when I was out driving I passed a woman walking a dog. No other humans in sight and she was wearing a mask. Those are the people I don’t understand.

Yeah I noticed my neighbour across the street now wears a mask when he cuts his grass or does yard work in his own yard and works in his garage. I am thinking maybe he has allergies and I just never noticed that he wore a mask before? If he is doing it for COVID then I don’t get it at all.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Our Costco was about half & half today.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    https://www.studyfinds.org/mild-covid-19-antibody-for-life/

I am glad the former confusion is getting cleared up.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @kimny72 I am assuming your response relates to my latest comment. I keep saying that my comment was in context. I would ask you that if you had no allergies and you were in your private backyard with no one in sight, would YOU where a mask in that situation? I wear mine in all public settings and often it is still on when I get to the car. I don't rip my mask off either and am always respectful of the mask wearing - even the ones who wear it and wear it wrong. I embarrass no one. I am shocked that I am getting such blowback given it was a specific scenario that I was addressing and describing.

You mustve replied while I was adding the ETA to my response. We posted at the same time so I hadnt seen your post.