Sept. Going Tribal Challenge: Team Hakuna Matata's (Closed G

Options

Replies

• Ashykins
    Options
    W3D1 DONE / Under Cal / Over Wa-wa!
  • cohawk11
    Options
    Today, I completed W3D1 Pygmy exercises and walking, did 50 of 500 crunches, was under calories and over on water. Is anyone else as tired as I am - LOL?!?! I am looking forward to the strength exercises tomorrow to give my lower body a “bit” of a break! Have a great week everyone!! :)
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 1-COMPLETE plus 50/500 bonus crunches
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    W3D1 complete: under cals and exact water + 50/500 bonus crunches
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing awesome!!! How are we feeling? Are we tired? sore? cranky? good... keep pushing it, you will be amazed at the end how far you have come!! You guys are doing great!
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    thighs are soooo sore today !!!! question- glodal jump..each jump counts or is it each set...I think I did 100 if each jump counts!!! I cant get to the videos..but the one I found had you jump right, back, left ant back to start..I counted that as 1..then I reread the directions, is that 4??? ooo well, I completed and feel much stronger either way !!!
    Day 2 exercises complete!! with 20 high/low planks(40/100 complete) and 100 crunches(200/500 complete)
    calories and water were good yesterday..
    :)
    We are all soooo Awesome !!!! Kicking September to the curb !!!
    Lets go !!!
    Sonya
  • Macka123
    Options
    How can I get into Elly's blog to check videos for some exercises, please?
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Completed Week 3 Day 2 September 13, 2011
    Day 2 - 3 Sets of 15 Swimmer's Presses,
    Day 2 - 3 Sets of 21's,
    Day 2 - 3 Sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly's,
    Day 2 - 3 Sets of 15 LawnMowers,
    Day 2 - 3 Sets of Tricep KickBacks,
    Day 2 - 3 Sets of WoodChops,
    Day 2 - 3 Pushups.

Completed 96.7 oz of water
  • cohawk11
    Options
    thighs are soooo sore today !!!! question- glodal jump..each jump counts or is it each set...I think I did 100 if each jump counts!!! I cant get to the videos..but the one I found had you jump right, back, left ant back to start..I counted that as 1..then I reread the directions, is that 4??? ooo well, I completed and feel much stronger either way !!!
    Day 2 exercises complete!! with 20 high/low planks(40/100 complete) and 100 crunches(200/500 complete)
    Lets go !!!
    Sonya

I did the same thing the first week, Sonya...did Buhsman series and counted each of the 50 sets of four jumps around the globe as "1" globe jump so when I read this week's explanation (and read it the same way you did) that each jump counts as 1, I completely understood why my thighs, middle back and shins were SOOOO SORE the 1st week!!! :laugh:
  • megabux
    Options
    How can I get into Elly's blog to check videos for some exercises, please?

Gary's Blog all challenge info http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/
  • megabux
    Options
    Lets go !!!
    Sonya

I did the same thing the first week, Sonya...did Buhsman series and counted each of the 50 sets of four jumps around the globe as "1" globe jump so when I read this week's explanation (and read it the same way you did) that each jump counts as 1, I completely understood why my thighs, middle back and shins were SOOOO SORE the 1st week!!! :laugh:

This may be my fault, but in the August Challenge when he introduced us to globe jumps, it was 4 jumps=1. I apologize for not realizing sooner that he was mixing things up!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I am very happy to report that I completed W3D2 challenges early! WOO HOO. I get to go home and do NOTHING tonight and I couldnt be happier about that!

I threw in some jj's, crunches, and squats today just to get a little higher calorie burn. I am having a piece of cake tonight and wanted to make room for it.

Everyone is doing so wonderfully well and I am glad to be part of this team!

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY there is my tribal yell!
  • Macka123
    Options
    Week 3
    Day 2
    Did all exercises for yesterday (D 1) and today (D 2)
    5 km run today
    I am under calories and over water.

Keep going warriors, you're doing great xxx
  • justrachelmarie
    justrachelmarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    W3D1 Under cals and on for water, but I'll need to make up the challenges. Will report tonight on what I was able to do today!
  • cohawk11
    Options
    Lets go !!!
    Sonya

This may be my fault, but in the August Challenge when he introduced us to globe jumps, it was 4 jumps=1. I apologize for not realizing sooner that he was mixing things up!

No worries, just made us kick September's butt a little more!! :flowerforyou:
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Hakuna Matata’s still missing information from the following team members: ☺ AmberMagDalena (Day 6) ☺ Melroxsox (final weight) ☺ Stellabby (No report) ☺ Overzealous (no report) ☺ Lore112 (no report) ☺ Redtalent (no report) ☺ lylafaii (day 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 + weekly challenge), nafroese (starting weight) .. Please PM ASAP!
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    W3D2 done under cals way over on water and extra mile jog today woohoo:)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Hakuna Matata's Team # 3 Week 2 weight loss 7.4lbs!! Weight to Go Team 3!!! ... Total Points for this week: 175.... Awesome Job Guys keep up the great work!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Hakuna Matata's Team # 2 Week 2 weight loss5lbs!! Weigh to Go Team 2!!! ... Total Points for this week: 217.... Awesome Job Guys keep up the great work!! The team scored 19 bonus points this week!!
  • justrachelmarie
    justrachelmarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OK W3D1 Challenges complete
    W3D2 Challenges complete, under calories, and over water!