July 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Thanks everyone for the condolences on my [latest] race cancelation. Perhaps it's for the best, as I've come down with something (head cold - symptoms don't match you-know-what) and have been taking it easy at home yesterday and today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better :) Despite all of the curve-balls, there's actually a lot of good things going on in my life, too, and if I was going to get sick this month, this is probably the best week for it.

@kgirlhart the donkey with his own house is a GREAT "strangest thing seen while running".
  • granitepeak45
    granitepeak45 Posts: 160 Member
    The heat is coming again. Lows in the 90s for the next weekish. Long run will be fun this weekend!

Oh that is gross hot. Hydrate hydrate hydrate
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Thanks for sharing your island tour with us @HonuNui

Glad to hear you found relief for that pain @sweetdaisy13

@Teresa502 you are amazing! Congrats!
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Scott6255 wrote: »
    Great to see you again @HonuNui, and thanks for the wonderful your of Honolulu! That will be the only way I will get there!

Yuck @RunsOnEspresso, lows in the 90s?!! I thought it was stupid hot in Texas. But at least it's a dry heat, right? 😉

@Zoomie402 don't fret about ramping up slowly, that's actually a good thing. Patience is the hardest lesson to learn for runners.

Been around 40% humidity mostly. Last weekend after a monsoon rolled through we had 80% humidity. THAT was the worst.