GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options

Chicken
    Anyway can someone please pick something up and put it down and GIF it for my viewing pleasure?

I will make this my goal for after work. Unless you count picking up loads of copies and setting them down on my desk😬

I’m looking forward to it!

You should post one
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    RaquelFit2 wrote: »
    You got me curious.... And now I can't help but wonder why on earth Norfolk Va is so different?

https://copradar.com/tencodes/

7ck205a465e3.jpeg

There’s actually only very few differences. This is a hard copy of our more common ones we use. The highlighted ones are the ones we want them to know asap.

Now I know what 10-22 means.

You’re welcome 😁
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

Chicken
    Anyway can someone please pick something up and put it down and GIF it for my viewing pleasure?

I will make this my goal for after work. Unless you count picking up loads of copies and setting them down on my desk😬

You should post one
    tbh i’m too self-conscious of the weight I’ve put on. I have a distinct Mom pooch now and I’d like to keep that to myself and the people I have to see in real life.

Eta: though my lifting has been fantastic lately
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Chicken

You should post one
    tbh i’m too self-conscious of the weight I’ve put on. I have a distinct Mom pooch now and I’d like to keep that to myself and the people I have to see in real life.

I fully respect that and the fact that your workouts have been fantastic means we can look forward to seeing a gif in the future 😁
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options

Chicken

You should post one

I fully respect that and the fact that your workouts have been fantastic means we can look forward to seeing a gif in the future 😁

Thanks. I actually think I’m going to be kind of a beast 😂

• kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Chicken

You should post one

Thanks. I actually think I’m going to be kind of a beast 😂

Big traps and veins everywhere?! You’ll have to change your username to BeastyMagee

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    t0nd8haauqkx.gif

Had to trim it a little short but it worked.

No shorts, sorry 😋

Are those 90s?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    t0nd8haauqkx.gif

Had to trim it a little short but it worked.

No shorts, sorry 😋

Are those 90s?

Yeah man they are. They are old school brother. It’s 90s in the plates alone but they are somewhere around 93 or so.
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,216 Member
    Options

Hope everyone is well!

Glad to see you back in action. I haven't videoed anything in a while, endeavoring to cultivate some mass for at least a few more weeks.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,362 Member
    Options
    Is it just me, or anyone else also annoyed when you enter squatracks and the plates are all over the place.

ee9b7kfjciyx.gif

My OCD really can't handle it, so i re-organized them during my rest between sets

ltbkfmlymu8c.gif

I had 1 small blue plate misplaced, so fixed that later

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,426 Member
    Options
    Is it just me, or anyone else also annoyed when you enter squatracks and the plates are all over the place.

ee9b7kfjciyx.gif

My OCD really can't handle it, so i re-organized them during my rest between sets

ltbkfmlymu8c.gif

I had 1 small blue plate misplaced, so fixed that later

Imbalance doesn’t bother me. What does bother me is these ***hats who walk off and leave equipment fully loaded. Especially the squat rack and especially when they have it in a real high setting and I have to reach over my head to remove four 45 pound plates.

Don’t get me wrong. I can do it, but I also place a high value on common courtesy.

And…. I get it. You’re awesome. You’re humping a lot of metal. Go, you. I’m impressed by your obviously superior abilities, which you advertise by leaving loads all over the gym.

I just think you’re a complete ****.

You, and the four guys who wear scrubs to my (hospital owned) gym, especially you wearing the disposable surgery hair net. I’m super hinky about y’all, too. Are you coming directly from the OR, or going directly there after you visit the super clean, biologically sterile(not) gym. Cuz….I never see you wipe equipment, either?
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,362 Member
    Options
    @springlering62
    Yeah that is super annyoing as well.
    Just clean your *kitten* up, so the next person can use it and set it up for their workout, not having to clean up your setup first.
    I really think it should be a rule in every gym.

I remember in my old gym there were signs put up all over.
    If you can lift it to set it up, you can also lift it to put it back. And they were very strict about it, if they saw you not cleaning it up after you were done, you got a warning, and with third warning you would be removed from the gym
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,216 Member
    Options
    My wife is baffled how irritated I get if she takes two plates from one side vs. one from each side for our pulley tower, which is separate from our rack and ergonomically closer to one side.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,552 Member
    Options
    I leg pressed 50 more pounds this morning than my previous best, for a total of 230.

My trainer just shrugged and kept loading it up and telling me I could do it.

I did three sets of eight (changing foot position each time) at the 230.

I am really chuffed. It wasn’t as hard as I expected.

She’s also taken me up in weight on other equipment, although she generally does that when I’m running my mouth so I won’t notice, lol.

And another milestone:. A yoga instructor I sincerely respect, who I’ve literally been with through thick and thin, warned others in a class to work at their own level, and not to try copy his “advanced practitioners” and named me. 😮 Since I started doing weights in the first place to build upper body strength purposely for his classes, that was extra sweet in my ears.

Now, if only I could get a fricking handstand!!!!!!!!

You are so awesome! I want to be like you when I grow up!

I just started doing a short daily yoga practice. I am soooo inflexible, but I'm getting better. No wonder I keep getting hurt... I have no elasticity!
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,552 Member
    Options
    steveko89 wrote: »

Hope everyone is well!

Glad to see you back in action. I haven't videoed anything in a while, endeavoring to cultivate some mass for at least a few more weeks.

Thanks! It feels really good to be back!