WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2023

Options

Replies

• LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,498 Member
    Options
    Barbara AHMOD - Well done! I haven't been able to bring myself to try on my wedding gown because of that same distribution issue, I'm afraid. <3

Tracie in WI -
    I remember you quite well... my first husband was a Packer fan from Milwaukee, so your username stuck in my mind. Welcome back! You and I are both the same age, and I retired at 60 as well, due to health issues... so I've just been treading water these last few years trying to get back. I do have a number of hobbies, but my attention span has been wrecked, so I'm still kind of flailing on that side as well. Writing helps. Glad to see you.

Annie -
    Thank you, dear. :smile:

Allie - Sounds like the little man is settling in fine... glad you're OK, but time to be more careful dear heart!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,672 Member
    Options
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Stat for the day-

Outside bike ride- 2hrs 27min 50sec, 655elev, 65aw, 12.2amph, 118ahr, 143mhr, 30.02mi= 1049c
    Strava app= 638c
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,098 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Yay! My old laptop is alive again! So far, so good anyway. Next I need to figure out how to get my writing off of it onto a thumb drive. It will be a process.

Michele and Lanette and Carol
    thank you!

Annie in Delaware
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,012 Member
    Options
    auntiebk wrote: »
    Today’s gratitude (7/14) waking up to blue skies.
    For the first time in decades, weight was below 130 this morning, thanks to Kay’s ReddiWhip instead of honey in my yoghurt and Debbie’s sweet spicy tea instead of my sugar sweetened Lemon Lift. Within 5 lbs of my wedding weight 35 years ago, though sadly not distributed in the same places :{ Imagine it will bounce back up and around but sure helps the monthly average ;}
    Debbie, Grocery Outlet had a 4-pack of the organic Good Earth Sweet and Spicy Tea for $8.99, I got the last pack here but there might be more in your area.
    Still only to pg 20, have much catching up to do but need to do PT and dog training first.
    Later, lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD x8zcp1ya37k1.gif
    2023: Be of good cheer. July: Move more, fuel better (less sugar), live NOW

They should get more of the tea in by the time you need it. They run out then restock, at least round here.
    This last time when I went to get it to send to former hubby I couldn't find it and was going to just send the box I had(instead of the 4 boxes) but then found they had moved it from the tea section to the NOSH section.
    I make sure to buy another pack when I get down to one box left, just in case I have to find it at a different GO.

Debbie
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,970 Member
    Options
    :)Traci Welcome back. I have been retired for 19 years and I love it. I remember someone telling me that the best favour you could do for yourself in retirement is to create a schedule for your day and your week. That creates a bit of a purpose. Read this thread every day and see what others are doing s o you get some ideas. Take baby steps

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Barbie what a beautiful car! Congratulations!

Annie in Delaware
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,404 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    8d3kbgrwjt72.jpg

We are headed home from the car dealer with our 2018 Tesla Model 3. We chose the car online and test drove it at the dealer. The dealer is two and a half hours from our house plus the hour long wait for the ferry. I guess everyone else wants to travel to the Olympic Peninsula today

We named the car Papillon🚗

<3 Barbie in NW WA

Barbie - You got your red car, and it's a beaut. :p Have fun with the new wheels. <3

Lanette
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,328 Member
    Options
    Home after a long day. Phew! I think DSIL was pleased with her celebration.
    More tomorrow. Knackered!

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,498 Member
    Options
    <3
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    <3