WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2023

Options

Replies

• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    Pip - Fresno is too hot for me in the summer! But we could do it in the fall.... or meet in Turlock it is about 1/2 of the way between the 2 of us.

Kim in N. California
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,544 Member
    Options
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,051 Member
    Options
    Joy I have started to wear my masks when I work in the garden during our air quality alerts. We have had over 20 so far this year!
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,821 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    Options
    70xgnztw0kcj.png
  • Machka9
    Options
    ok5vhr74ril8.jpg
    Normally, the photo of the painting is better than the painting, but I think it's the other way round with this one! I'm quite pleased with it as it's a difficult subject. A beach in the Lofoten Islands. It's A4 size.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Nice! :)
  • Machka9
    Options
    Joy1580vb wrote: »
    Another very smokey day again. Trying not to be outside too much because of the air quality so finding it more difficult to keep up with my garden this year. Have to go out and do just a bit more weeding this morning as I like it to be as clean as possible. Eating potatoes, carrots, green onions and lettuce so far. Plants are huge this year which is surprising. I don't water my garden and depend on rain. We were very dry earlier in the spring but have had some nice timely rains since. Very big pea pods on the vines so waiting for those to fill out. Our barley field is just starting to head out. Will be interesting to see what size the heads are.

Enjoy your day, ladies.

Joy

I hope your air quality improves soon!

Love garden fresh peas in pods. :)

M in Oz

• Machka9
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Kim - I have auditory hallucinations, not visual. The visual ones I only get when I've driven for too long. When the road starts moving instead of the car, I know I need to stop quickly. Haven't done that in a long time. Yours sound absolutely terrifying, as do yours, Machka. Mine are always auditory, and just seem to be my brain trying desperately to decide what my ears are hearing, just in case it's a threat. I even wrote something on it when we lived on the ranch--see the spoiler.

Later, y'all,
    Love,
    Lisa

All I've got is a high pitched scream in my ears all the time now. It's a bit difficult to hear much else. :neutral:

I knew my visual hallucinations were just hallucinations so they didn't worry me too much. But knowing doesn't make them disappear!

The broken glass one, however, was quite realistic and I was weaving around trying to dodge it.

M in Oz

• Machka9
    Options
    GodMomKim wrote: »
    Hi Gals,
    I have been reading along…. But not saying much. I did a bit of traveling and don’t like to post that until I am back.

Kim in HOT N. California

I'm with you on that. :)

I'm glad you had a restful time.

M in Oz

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,916 Member
    Options
    <3