• knotmel
    knotmel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you, @scott6255!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,040 Member
    Options
    You're doing great @yirara !

Oh no @knotmel . Sorry to hear this. I hope taking the extra time off will allow it to completely heal.

Great TM running @Scott6255 ! Awesome run this morning in that heat. Yes, if I try to do speed intervals outdoors, the speed always ends up on the hills and it becomes more of a hill repeat session. LOL

You're doing great @chris_in_cal !

Great run @tarun_yadavA . I have not seen that movie.

Enjoy your hike @Teresa502. Hopefully all of this rain hasn't toppled too many trees in your path and the streams won't be flooded, if you have to cross them.
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    @Teresa502 have a great hiking trip!

@Scott6255 great movie... @chris_in_cal mentioned wine weekend - so my thoughts immediately went to that movie Sideways. Those two guys each with their car crash lives 🫣😂

@quilteryoyo - worth a watch!
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    AlphaHowls wrote: »
    8/1 17.4 miles, Running Partner A
    8/2 17.61 miles, 1920 days on the run, 1102 days HM+ Streak
    8/3 17.17 miles, Crazy Laps! @least 6 miles OTR, Back Spasms, rain/thundestorms = moody
    8/4 17.5 miles, made it home before skies opened up! Back spasms
    8/5 17.46 miles, Running Partner A & E (+1 34 weeks)
    8/6 17.4 miles, I did not wake to back spasms, still calm after run!
    8/7 17.46 miles, 1925 days on the run, 1107 days HM+ Streak, chased by a rabid raccoon!
    8/8 17.5 miles
    8/9 17.3 miles
    8/10 17.64 miles Running Partner A

Ummm, yikes!!! Glad you were able to escape!
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    @kgirlhart I really dislike grasshoppers. They are so big and jump in unpredictable ways. It feels like they are attacking. Always scare the scrap out of me!

@Scott6255 I feel for your brother. It seems like when storms like that roll through and cause a bunch of damage the construction crews get booked up so fast and it takes forever to get work done. I hope he has better luck than my neighbors. We still have houses on my street with tarps from fallen trees during that crazy storm we had last month!
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    @nevermore6617 There's always Law and Order on somewhere! What race are you doing?
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,040 Member
    Options
    You are awesome @AlphaHowls ! I missed the "rabid racoon" until I saw @Teresa502 's comment. I'm glad you were speedy enough to outrun it.

@kgirlhart You are doing great with the runs this month. So many over 7 miles. Glad your run today was cooler. I'm glad the lady is happy for you to cool down in her sprinkler. The grasshoppers sound sort of apocalyptical. :wink:

@martaindale That sounds like a really tough run. Congrats on getting it done!

@nevermore6617 Welcome to this group. Sounds like you have a great plan for your HM.