WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Machka - From the conversation about odd/awkwardly shaped cabinets, here's one idea: qdd2jy1blqp0.png

That makes my brain hurt.😂
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    Options
    KJ - Love you. <3

Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,545 Member
    Options
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    edited January 20
    Options
    We are going to have wind again here, starting tonight. Worse tomorrow night. Named storm. I hope the family will be OK coming back from Somerset. :/

Just watched the 2007 musical film of Hairspray. I've not seen any of the versions before, and it wasn't anything like I was expecting. Strange how you can pick up completely the wrong impression of something. I enjoyed it, but would have loved to have seen the stage version.
    Last night we watched Fiddler On The Roof. I recorded all these before Christmas. My mother was in an amateur production, which I didn't see, and her lover at the time played the lead. She had seen Topol in the West End.

Now to bed to read another Poirot. :p

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,701 Member
    Options
    😀
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,087 Member
    Options
    ☘️
    Pg 46
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,868 Member
    edited January 21
    Options
    kevrit wrote: »
    Today is a great day to eat cheese!.
    pg0btfxvsvli.jpeg
    jpsst9ba0arj.jpeg

RVRita in Roswell, NM

I did have a chuckle that Cheese Day came just after my comments on Cheese 3 or 4 pages back (p.44) !! :) And the discussion about Halloumi. :)

Machka in Oz
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,868 Member
    Options
    sh0tzz99 wrote: »
    Lisa-Love the corner drawers!!! I wish the people who remodeled our kitchen would have used those!

Rori-Message received and replied to. Hope to meet you soon!

I'm all for meeting in Tasmania! Need to find a business reason to go though. :D

Went to a yoga class today for the first time in many years. It was a good one. I joined for a month so I can try to get into a regular routine. It's just so helpful with flexibility. The bonus is that I also get a 2 mile walk in to get to/from the studio. Hopefully I will stick with it.

Now I'm listening to the rain. It's been coming down at a decent rate for about an hour.

Tina in CA

Tasmania in March (early Autumn) is really nice. :) Warm with usually fairly settled weather. :)

Machka in Oz

• teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    <3
    Betsy in NW WA