30 Day Shred: October - November - Anyone Keen?

Options

Replies

• MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Oh, and today I wore my pre-preggy skinny jeans (yay), even though I'm still 10 pounds away from that weight, which just reaffirms to me that I may not have lost weight on the scale, but the Shred has definitely made a huge difference to my body. I am still a long way off, but I see the light (even if my scale doesn't).
    I hear ya! I'm a clothes size smaller than I was in Sept 2003 but 3kgs heavier.

If I could just get rid of my fat belly I might be another clothes size smaller. My jeans are hanging off my backside but I can't get a smaller size round my waist yet. :embarassed:

Hopefully this cycle of the shred will resolve that problem.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Oh, and today I wore my pre-preggy skinny jeans (yay), even though I'm still 10 pounds away from that weight, which just reaffirms to me that I may not have lost weight on the scale, but the Shred has definitely made a huge difference to my body. I am still a long way off, but I see the light (even if my scale doesn't).
    I hear ya! I'm a clothes size smaller than I was in Sept 2003 but 3kgs heavier.

If I could just get rid of my fat belly I might be another clothes size smaller. My jeans are hanging off my backside but I can't get a smaller size round my waist yet. :embarassed:

Hopefully this cycle of the shred will resolve that problem.

Tell me about it! Really need my belly to shrink as well!

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MJCalver
    Options
    Hi There,

I'm keen to do it, although I really am not sure what it's all about! I'm going to check out the DVD and stuff though - I tend to do swimming mostly but I apparently need to do some strength training so I'm thinking this might be a goer!

So yeah - count me in!

Melanie

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]11066933.png[/url]
  • vixxy83
    vixxy83 Posts: 59
    Options
    im on lv1 day 7 gettin much easier now but still do find the press ups and weights with side lunges abit of a challenge
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L1 Day 3 done! Feeling so focused.

2955970.png
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    me too! I'm travelling for work this week but I'm taking Jillian with me. Will buy some bottled water for weights.
  • MJCalver
    Options
    Well done you! :happy: My DVD is on order so I'll join in once I've got it sorted!

Is it worth setting up like a database for us all to log results and stuff? Then we can sign in and set daily challenges etc - not sure if the moderators can help us?
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am ready to start tonight and my husband is going to join in. Should be interesting. On a positive note, I wore a pair my skinny jeans this weekend and there was no muffin top! Whoop whoop! Of course with it being Octoberfest weekend, I drank a ton of beer and ate a bunch of junk. I stepped on the scale this morning to see how much damage I had done and low and behold, I was down a pound. Great way to start the week!

Happy shredding everyone.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    me too! I'm travelling for work this week but I'm taking Jillian with me. Will buy some bottled water for weights.

Good for you!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Well done you! :happy: My DVD is on order so I'll join in once I've got it sorted!

Is it worth setting up like a database for us all to log results and stuff? Then we can sign in and set daily challenges etc - not sure if the moderators can help us?

Sounds amazing. Can this be done?

2955970.png
  • Sambo004
    Options
    I am ready to start tonight and my husband is going to join in. Should be interesting. On a positive note, I wore a pair my skinny jeans this weekend and there was no muffin top! Whoop whoop! Of course with it being Octoberfest weekend, I drank a ton of beer and ate a bunch of junk. I stepped on the scale this morning to see how much damage I had done and low and behold, I was down a pound. Great way to start the week!

Happy shredding everyone.

YAY! That's the best! I still have muffin top, but at least I can button them up. lol. Maybe the loss has something to do with this whole "starvation mode" that MFP refers to? Maybe your body needed the extra calories? I have hit a brick wall with my weight loss, so did some research on it and am trying hard to eat back at least half of my exercise calories. It's terrifying because I'm often adding in food when I'm not hungry. Really hoping that it will shake things up though and I will start to lose some weight again.

2955970.png
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L1 Day 4 done :)

2955970.png
  • ShannaKayB
    Options
    Day one complete! Those lunges with the arm raises in circuit 3 are still evil!
  • annibester
    Options
    Ok ,so, I only done day 1 (L1) this morning. My husband decided to do it with me, yah! Almost died, but it was great! Looking forward to VERY good results, because I will be working real HARD!
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 done for me! My legs are killing me and I am really bad at push ups!! :) Feeling good though!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L1 Day 5 done and the energy levels were a bit low today, but I didn't sleep very well last night. I feel as if my weight is completely stagnating at the moment and I'm frustrated because I'm being so good. Just praying that this round of the Shred is the kick my body needs to start losing weight again. I am definitely stronger and fitter though.

2955970.png
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Still struggling with the whole "eating back your calories" thing, but I'm hoping that this is reason for my plateau.

2955970.png
  • ShannaKayB
    Options
    Day 2 done!
  • tavia28
    tavia28 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not to late for me to jump on in... Day 1 of Level 1 completed
  • Sucy1
    Sucy1 Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm in. Will start on Monday. Had the dvd for months but never actually started. Good luck to everyone!