30 Day Shred: October - November - Anyone Keen?

Options

Replies

• annibester
    Options
    L1 day 2,done .....ouch!! Everything hurts!! LOL......but feeling pretty good. Starting my day with this makes me positive for the rest of the day. Good luck everyone......don't give up! You can do it!
  • annibester
    Options
    It makes me terrified to eat more.......just feels wrong,don't it?! Keep going, it WILL happen. :flowerforyou:
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    day 3 done! Is it bad that I had jumping jacks!! my whole body hurts but I just keep telling myself its a good hurt!!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Don't worry guys, the pain eases up by Day 5 :) I've just finished Day 6. Felt good today except that I feel as though I've eaten and eaten and eaten today.

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete. Must admit I was quite sore today but if I remember correctly, day 4 is where I started feeling like I could handle Jillian and her cruelty (at least in level 1). ;)
  • tavia28
    tavia28 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    D2 L1 completed!!!! I almost literally cried. I'm soooooooo sore I can barely move. My husband help push me through Day 2. I can't wait till it gets a little better....I'm actually looking forward to completing Day 3. I more motivated than ever!!!!!
  • annibester
    Options
    Day 3, level1 done!! PAIN!! Can't believe I could actually do day 3 with all the stiffness. But, you guys done it,so I pushed through. Staying in it!
  • Aem2381
    Options
    Day 4 L1 done! It seems to be getting easier!! Woohoo! Amazing the difference from day to day!
  • lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, i just saw this thread now but I am hoping I can join you to get some support/accountability as I do 30DS. I am now on day 3 of level one.
  • tavia28
    tavia28 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    D3L1 Completed!!!!!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    hi everyone, i just saw this thread now but I am hoping I can join you to get some support/accountability as I do 30DS. I am now on day 3 of level one.

You are welcome to join us! The more the merrier :happy:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L1 Day 7 done. I'm excited that the days are ticking by so "quickly", but I'm dreading L2 a bit. It's nasty. He he. Oh well, like all of them, they go quite quickly and from Day 4 things start to get a bit more manageable.

Glad to hear everyone's sticking to it! It's totally worth it, I promise!

2955970.png
  • ShannaKayB
    Options
    Day 4 done!
  • annibester
    Options
    Day 4 done! Felling much better!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Just heard my in-laws have decided to come and stay with us for the weekend. Oh well, they'll have to move around me while I do my mins. Not missing a day this time round, that's for sure!
  • t_jordan
    Options
    I just started today. I am in.
  • Aem2381
    Options
    D5 L1 done!! Getting easier and feeling good!!
  • ShannaKayB
    Options
    Day 5 done! Almost didn't do it but glad I went ahead. It's hard to not do it and not feel guilty considering it only takes less than 30 minutes.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Day 5 done! Almost didn't do it but glad I went ahead. It's hard to not do it and not feel guilty considering it only takes less than 30 minutes.

I know! It's the perfect workout because you really can't justify not just getting up and doing it when it's so quick. Love that.

I have to wait for this afternoon to get mine in because I have a full house this morning, but nothing is going to stop me from getting it done.

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L1 Day 9 done :) I'm nervous and excited about moving onto Level 2. I remember how much I hated it, but I'm excited to tick off the days and oh so grateful to have finally broken through my weight barrier. Here's hoping that I lose again next week and don't go another 6 weeks without losing anything.

2955970.png