Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options

Replies

• madbeach9
    Options
    D7L1 done. Not my best performance but I did it thanks to this thread. You hold me accountable!

Why is it some days it seems soooooooo hard & other days it's not too bad?? Today was a hard day.
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    And before I head off to sleep just one final thought for tomorrow...

"Unless you puke, faint or die KEEP GOING" -Jillian Michaels
  • Jazznit
    Jazznit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    feeling bad missed 2 days.. i was so sore i could barley move!
    But after reading the thread yesterday and today I am hearing my inner jillian telling
    me to quit whinning and keep going,
    Any ideas on how to make this up these lost days?
    should i double up on the shred for a few days?
  • nici94
    nici94 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm going to get in trouble for saying this but I skipped today. I had to work from 630p Friday night and got off at noon saturday day had to be back to work at 630p and have to be here til noon tomorrow. I also have an hour drive so I decided to take my free time to sleep.
    Although even though I skipped I went into the med room last night and locked my self in and did do some jumping jacks, butt kicks, and lunges for a little while and when I got home did some push ups and sit ups. I also went into the therapy room and used the bike for 20 minutes on my break. I also do a lot of walking so Im thinking I still burnt as much calories as I usually do.
    I also skipped out on the pizza that the others ordered, and the buckets of candy in the break room.
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    L2D3 done! Love the sore feeling I have in my lower body!
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Well since I'm at work and it is currently after Midnight, it's technically 16th. With that said yesterday (the 15th) was super hard. I had worked the over night shift so I got off at 8am and then I had to move! I had a hour nap then back to moving. I some how I manange to still get my work out in. D6L1 DONE! I'm not sure how I did it but I did.
  • LauraWall727
    LauraWall727 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    D4L1. i am loving the new muscles in my forearms and biceps from this being my second round of 30 day shred!! Keep it up ladies! You all are so inspiring!
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm going to get in trouble for saying this but I skipped today. I had to work from 630p Friday night and got off at noon saturday day had to be back to work at 630p and have to be here til noon tomorrow. I also have an hour drive so I decided to take my free time to sleep.
    Although even though I skipped I went into the med room last night and locked my self in and did do some jumping jacks, butt kicks, and lunges for a little while and when I got home did some push ups and sit ups. I also went into the therapy room and used the bike for 20 minutes on my break. I also do a lot of walking so Im thinking I still burnt as much calories as I usually do.
    I also skipped out on the pizza that the others ordered, and the buckets of candy in the break room.

Nikki, don't be daft...sometimes life gets in the way of things we have planned. You made healthy food choices and you made time for exercise. There's nothing to beat yourself up about and definitely no need to feel bad.
  • snailrunner
    Options
    feeling bad missed 2 days.. i was so sore i could barley move!
    But after reading the thread yesterday and today I am hearing my inner jillian telling
    me to quit whining and keep going,
    Any ideas on how to make this up these lost days?
    should i double up on the shred for a few days?

I doubled up yesterday, but I haven't been sore at all. It doesn't sound like it's a good idea for you to do this or you might need to skip a few more days to recover.
  • snailrunner
    Options
    Just finished Day 8 of Level 1...and dabbled in Level 2 to see what I have to look forward to! Those bicycle sit-ups have got much easier (while still being tough!) and I can really see the difference in my stamina.

So I weighed and measured myself and these are the results so far, compared to last Saturday:

Weight: -1kg (but am 200g heavier than yesterday despite doing 1100 calories of exercise yesterday!!!)

Bust: -1cm
    Waist: -2cm
    Hips: -1cm
    Arm: - 1cm
    Thigh: -1cm

Hope that's encouraging for the rest of you...I only have 10lbs to lose so it's not easy at this stage!
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Miscalculated yesterday. Today D7-L1
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    L1 D5 complete.

Can't see a big difference in myself yet although I feel I have more energy now and the workouts feel easier. My sister is doing it with me and is a lot lighter than me but in 5 days she already has amazing results so I know it is working under there somewhere just hope I start to see it soon. Day 6 is this evening so will log in again later.
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Got up this morning and did Level 1 day 5 before breakfast. I am finding it alot easier and following Natalie for most moves now apart from push ups which I still do Anita style.

Well done everyone for sticking at it

:smile:
  • Lowtower
    Options
    Made a boo boo and reported yesterday as my day 5 when it was actually my sixth day which makes today D7L1. Result!!
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    D4L1 completed this morning. Even though it was tough, I found I could put alot more energy in this morning. Feeling so much better than yesterday, no aches at all :o)
  • mamacruz04
    Options
    L1D2 complete! Shredded it up this morning before my kids got up. Feeling super sore from yesterday so todays workout was ALOT harder then yesterday. Everything hurts but I'm taking that as a good sign and pushing through it!
    I need to do my measurements today so I can really see the changes.

Happy shredding everyone!
    Brandy
  • mamacruz04
    Options

Nikki, don't be daft...sometimes life gets in the way of things we have planned. You made healthy food choices and you made time for exercise. There's nothing to beat yourself up about and definitely no need to feel bad.

I agree! Sounds like you did great Nikki, life gets in the way sometimes and you still stuck with making good choices! Good job!
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post here loast night, but I did Day 4 level 2..5# weights. Will do again today. I fight through the anterior raises with the five pounders and take 5 second break from time to time - and the plank jacks get me sometimes too..otherwise, hanging in there.

Trying to really eat a lot of protein which helps build lean muscle mass - and less carbs. Am already seeing progress in my obliques and my shoulders.

I hate exercise..so thanks for keeping me accountable.
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1 D6. It's much easier now than it was, but I think I may stick with L1 thru next weekend. I don't feel like I'll be ready for L2 in 4 days. Anyone else feeling this way or am I just a wimp? Lol.
  • madbeach9
    Options
    D8L1 done. Still kicks my butt.