Like Minded Lushes-October 2011

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I just did W2 of Ripped in 30 and I almost threw up...not a good idea when hungover!!

Oh boy Kim!!!!! I'm starting tuesday......"mental note" do not do when hungover :tongue:

Good luck, W1 wasn't so bad after doing W2...wonder what I will feel like tomorrow :huh: Hungover was a bad, bad idea
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Ew. Hung over...working out...bad idea.

That reminds me, I have a funny story about the first time I went to New Orleans during Mardi Gras...to play in a soccer tourney. I'll blog about it.

I was good yesterday--no drinks.

Today, I was going to be good, but then my hubs and I came up with the "Tim Tebow Drinking Game" while we're watching our Broncos play...needless to say, I'll be sh!tfaced by halftime.

We have a neighborhood Halloween party this afternoon...the kids will bob for apples, play pin the nose on the pumpkin, eat Jack O'Lantern pizzas...good times.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Ew. Hung over...working out...bad idea.

That reminds me, I have a funny story about the first time I went to New Orleans during Mardi Gras...to play in a soccer tourney. I'll blog about it.

I was good yesterday--no drinks.

Today, I was going to be good, but then my hubs and I came up with the "Tim Tebow Drinking Game" while we're watching our Broncos play...needless to say, I'll be sh!tfaced by halftime.

We have a neighborhood Halloween party this afternoon...the kids will bob for apples, play pin the nose on the pumpkin, eat Jack O'Lantern pizzas...good times.
    I hate that I don't get to watch the Broncs. I learned to watch football when I lived in Denver so needless to say I am a huge Broncos fan. (I was a fan even before Elway) I love what Tebow did last week. enjoy the game.

I just made a killer (read really hot) chilli and I am enjoying a blue moon right now. Not doing what I should be doing and frankly scarlet, I don't give a damn.

have a great day all.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I just made a killer (read really hot) chilli and I am enjoying a blue moon right now. Not doing what I should be doing and frankly scarlet, I don't give a damn.

have a great day all.

Teehee :wink:
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Oh, so last night we had a blow out with the neighbor...

Sunday=2
    Monday=1
    Tuesday=1
    Wednesday=0
    Thursday=0
    Friday=2 vodka/red bulls; 2 shots of Tuaca; 2 (or 3...by then I lost track) shots of Three Olives Cake vodka. So 7.

However...11 for the week is WAY lower than my normal weeks, so I feel pretty good about it!!

OMG I wish we could hang out.
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    oh jeez - I'm on glass 4 of the meade tonight and I do believe I am drunk.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Friday=8 drinks, 2 glasses white wine and 6 pints of light beer.
    Way hungover on Saturday but,
    Saturday=1 drink, a glass of red during sipping and painting, where you paint a picture and they give you a glass of wine.
    Sunday=2 beers at the Avs game, but they are 24 oz each so I guess that is 4?
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Ok so I didn't drink but one last week during M-T, drank on Friday Saturday and Sunday... I am so bloated from it... didn't realize until this Monday that my two lbs weight gain this weekend was cause by drinking..Swearing off the booze during every week M-T maybe even Friday.. If I am drinking on the weekend it will be only two a day.. OK so it is my goal lets see how I do...lol
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Wishing you all a happy and safe Samhaim.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I basically hate the f'n scale today....

The plan :huh: Actually, I don't have one. :ohwell: So, I am going to put a lot of f'n 0's and hope for the best. I'm going to do W2D2 of RI30 and hoping the vomiting phase was totally due to drinking the night prior.

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 0
    Friday, 0
    Saturday, 0
    Sunday, 0
  • patilee
    patilee Posts: 125
    Options
    Got no more wine in the house, and I think I drank my last beer, or maybe there's a couple left.......
    But from now until my birthday (the day before Thanksgiving) I'm going to stay away from wine and beer except for Saturdays.
    I missed my Oct 31 goal by 2 1/2 pounds, :blushing: but I'm going to make up for it by the end of November.
    I have a slightly too snug dress I want to wear to dinner for my birthday.... :drinker:
  • shalae1
    shalae1 Posts: 12
    Options
    I am sooooo happy I found this!!! I didn't think I was alone, but certainly didn't think there were so many of "us"!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    The plan :huh: Actually, I don't have one. :ohwell: So, I am going to put a lot of f'n 0's and hope for the best. I'm going to do W2D2 of RI30 and hoping the vomiting phase was totally due to drinking the night prior.

NOPE, the vomiting feeling in definitely from the workout...better without the hangover tho:wink:
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Wow, cool thread!

Sat-2 Tecate, 2 Blue Moon, 6 more Tecate
    Sun- 7 wine.
    Today-flat on my back!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

NOPE, the vomiting feeling in definitely from the workout...better without the hangover tho:wink:

NO friggin way REALLY!!! Kim, I don't wanna :sad:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Kate, you will be fine...:devil: and, look even better :smokin: Don't forget, I'm a crusty old broad...:wink:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sun - 7 beers, Cardinals parade down-town so there was the great party energy again.................................................................and then post season.!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sun - 7 beers, Cardinals parade down-town so there was the great party energy again.................................................................and then post season.!

I was hoping they would win...Congrats...:drinker: :drinker:
  • UnderConstructionJ
    UnderConstructionJ Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm actually feeling the same way...had no idea. I guess there is a message board topic for just about anything.

Fri - 2 glasses of wine
    Sat - 2 vodkas and diet soda
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Welcome new lushes!!

Last night was going to be calm, then the Tim Tebow game started. :drinker:

Tonight should be mellow, since we're taking the kids Trick or Treating...but Hubs and I are thinking about taking tomorrow off. Uh-oh. It's really because we have a ton of crap to do, but teaching in a middle school the day after Halloween sucks balls, so it's best to avoid it.