Xmas 30 day shred challenge

Options

Replies

• starshine420
    Options
    If you mean Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd, I'm all for it!
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 1 Done!! :happy:
  • joysyear
    joysyear Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow what a work out made it through level 1 today and for some reason thought I would try level 2 right after just to get a glimpse of what next week will be like. All I can say is I'm Soooooo sore but I can't wait till my upper arm strength kicks in.

Never realized how week my arms had gotten till this LOL but were only going to be getting better right?

Hope everyone else had a great workout today. I'll check back in with you all later
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Just did my first day of 30 day shred. I'll hopefully do another workout near the end of my day to catch up, but man did that first one wear me out!
  • joysyear
    Options
    yeah me too. I felt like i was going to vomit by the time I was done.:smile:
  • alyssiawood
    alyssiawood Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 COMPLETE!!!! :)
  • Goalrunner
    Options
    I'll joing you - I'll have to buy a tape measure for this, and freeze my buns off for outdoor workout, but I could really use a fitness / challenge buddy.

Chelly
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hello, Just my daily check in...Day 3 Level 1- Done... :D

I do have to tell you, I went over a friends house today and she made supper and I had no idea what it had for calories and that was bugging me know I had to go home and log this in know I was going WAY over my calories I had left for the day!! I guess I just didn't want to be rude and inspect all boxes and bags she used but after entering in all my calories eaten I was surprised that I was only over my a mere 17 calories and that was after desert and homemade popcorn!!! I was really excited and though, well, off to bed I go, I wasn't that far off my calories and I DID walk for 30 Minutes today at lunch... but a little voice inside said... im on a challenge and what is a challenge... Something to push yourself for... well you guessed it I stayed up the 22 ( well writing this maybe 30 extra) minutes and I have enough calories to have a PB& Jelly on regular white bread!!!! I'm Proud of myself doing this and staying up to do what I set out to do!!:flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    ALthough I did not have the determination to wake up early this morning to complete day 5 level 1...I sis it when I got home from track which is a big accomplishment! We worked out really hard in track but I really wanna still get this done anyway! Keep thinking of Christmas morning when I can wake up and do the last workout!
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    level one day 4 complete,
    I also had did a 1.5 hour bike ride most of it in the rain. November sucks :sick:
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 1 done..... I feel like it is getting harder every time )=
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    D5 L1 done here also

Although, I have decided I am going to have a bit of a cheat day today. It's my team night out at work and while I am intending not to drink too much (maybe a couple of diet sodas and vodka) the only food that will be there will be buffet style and that will be my dinner.

I will however try to log everything :)

Happy shredding
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    have fun and enjoy yourself! just remember, we wont accept a hangover as an excuse not to shred tomorrow! ;)
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    d5 done plus 1 mile walk in the cold November wind... at least the rain finally stopped. Although the scale is being a bit subborn, I did have to tighten the strap on my HRM about 1/2 inch :smile: I have a four hour meeting this afternoon which includes lunch... I am aiming to eat only half of what they serve and then a huge green salad for dinner.

Have a great day everyone!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    have fun and enjoy yourself! just remember, we wont accept a hangover as an excuse not to shred tomorrow! ;)

Haha! I know....this is part of the reason I am a) having a bigger, carbier lunch than usual and b) not intending to overdo it

I can safely say I will not be shredding at 5:30am tomorrow....definitely be an evening day tomorrow!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Hi all

We are all doing well so far!

angbieb has come up with a great idea! We could have a 30DS Biggest Loser at the end - could be something great to add to your signature and would be a great motivator

Let me know what you think
  • joysyear
    Options
    Hi all

We are all doing well so far!

angbieb has come up with a great idea! We could have a 30DS Biggest Loser at the end - could be something great to add to your signature and would be a great motivator

Let me know what you think
    What is that?
  • joysyear
    Options
    Day 5 level 1 completed added in level 2 after again. Almost killed me but I'm glad I pushed myself. So I can be ready for the full on change on Dec 6th
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Day 6 level 1 complete! Its getting easier and easier so I'm excited to be over halfway to level 2!
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Day 5 level 1 done, I felt I did a lot better today than all days :smile: Feeling good. I went to have lunch with my daughter today and I got sick . We had Thai food and I normally do very well with it but today for some reason it just didn't cut it . I was thinking maybe because I been watching everything I eat trying to stay away from greasy food as well anything that has lots of spicy and such , maybe that what cause it.:sick: my tummy just reject it cause it's getting use to healthy food :happy: