Can a Fit, Sexy Girl Like a Fat Guy?

Options

Replies

• Leah_Nicole219
    Leah_Nicole219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I'm sure this just sounds like a line of bs, but it really is about confidence and personality. Really! I wasn't attracted to my husband at all when I first met him. Then when I got to know him and saw what a wonderful person he was he started looking hot and sexy to me.

If I was asked if a guy could like a girl who is overweight I would probably say no because I think guys are more about the physical than girls are. But I don't really know because I'm not a guy.
  • kodibear123
    kodibear123 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yes, but not too overweight. A person can always lose weight. I love tall men. My hubby is 6'9" and 300 lbs! I like to look at "eye candy" in the gym and like big tall muscled men. However, I am always thankful that my handsome husband of 11 years is the sweetest, most thoughtful man on the planet. I have found many times that men that look very attractive lack in the personality department. The ability to make your partner laugh and being thoughtful go way further than looks, for sure. I am lucky to have both in my DH.:love:
  • sheystar
    Options
    well.. for me it depends on how 'fat' the guy is. if he's like just a little chubby but cute, i would say yes. if he's like 200 lbs heavier than what he's supposed to be (healthy bmi) then i.. don't know. i know i'm being judgmental but i'm just saying my opinion. a fit and sexy girl knows how hard it is to achieve a body like hers and seeing a guy that is not so fit would prolly make her think he's not taking care of himself.

13815733.png
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I've always been attracted to bigger guys. I want my man to be able to wrap his strong arms around me. I feel sercure there. Plus, he's bigger- it makes me feel smaller.
    Don't get me wrong... those men that are thinner, ripped and tan?? They are VERY pretty and extremely nice to look at!! But those aren't the guys for me.
    It's all about personal prefference. AND someone may think they have a 'type' but be attractred to something much different.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Okay ladies... I thought it would be interesting to hear what the MFP ladies have to say on the matter.

Can a fit and sexy girl like a fat guy?

Why or why not? (be totally honest)

This is a true and wonderful story. I worked with a very pretty girl, she was fit and started dating an extremely obese man. She had been married before to a real loser. At first they were just friends, then started dating, she never mentioned his weight, just continued her lifestyle of exercising and eating healthy. She didn't do it for him to lose, she did it because it was who she was. He began to take walks with her and eat better. He did lose a lot of weight for himself. Of course she complimented him, but never nagged or made weight an issue. Well, she married him and they have twins!!! Do it for yourself, not for someone else.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Men do you date "big " girls?
  • RunningFetus
    Options
    lol nailed it!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    lol nailed it!

nailed who?
  • lovefunmotion
    Options
    Not that I'm fit but just saying for when/if I get there.. It depends on how fat he is. If he has like 20-50 extra pounds, I can still be attracted to him. But 100+ extra pounds I'm not so sure.
    I'm not attracted to skinny guys at all though. I'm mainly just attracted to average looking people lol
  • Leah_Nicole219
    Leah_Nicole219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have to add also, that I would be more attracted to a fat guy than a skinny guy any day. Men are supposed to be big. :)
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options

Here's a little honesty that is probably going to bite me the *kitten* (high in protein?)

To answer your question, no. It is very rare that I find a "big" girl attractive. There are cases where the girl has such pretty hair, face and teeth, that you can get past the weight, but I'm kind of talking about supermodel good looks otherwise.

What gives me the right to be so judgmental? Umm, I'll plead the 5th.

6921816.png
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I have to add also, that I would be more attracted to a fat guy than a skinny guy any day. Men are supposed to be big. :)

Some of us are bigger then others
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    fbz_846ae8c1db51c4391aa98367f0d5b50b.jpg
  • miss_p90x
    miss_p90x Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Personally, I dont care about the looks as long as the person is down to earth, nothing else matters. Though, I have never really found skinny attractive ever, I like meat on the bones :-)
  • KokomoJoe
    Options

I have but generally prefer smaller petite women. Sometimes us bigger guys are seen like a teddy bear, who ladies just want to hold and cuddle. I "generally" don't have any problems with women, however I want to lose weight for me, not them. I don't want to be down around 175 which is what my BMI says is normal. When I was 200-210 I was told I was too skinny. But I need to be a lot lower than the 290 I was last Christmas. Almost 40lbs gone and I feel lots better.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    If he's a big guy who works out and eats healthy, fine with me. Same goes for the ladies. :wink:
  • RobinLoren
    Options
    I know I am not thin by conventional standards but my boyfriend is twice my size and well over 300 pounds. He is the nicest man I have ever met and I would never trade him. I always find him attractive but when a guy is bigger, I do worry about his health. I think most people would agree they don't want their partner to die young due to obesity. So, to sum up, weight does not mean that a girl could not or would not be attracted to you. It might make them worry about the future but weight is something you can change, your personality is harder in my opinion.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Okay ladies... I thought it would be interesting to hear what the MFP ladies have to say on the matter.

Can a fit and sexy girl like a fat guy?

Why or why not? (be totally honest)
    I think it's an insecurity thing with some ladies.

They know being with Mr Ugly insures fidelity.
  • yummummum
    Options
    yes yes yes. sexy is not a weight at all.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    As a life long big fella I find it a little hard to believe all you ladies that say you like fat guys. I mean, with my lovely personality, stunning blue eyes, and great smile if you are all being truthful I should have had much more action back in my prime. I'm just sayin......:wink: