fat1.jpg

fatdecember.jpg

fat2.jpg

fatAug.jpg
  • nikki2609
    nikki2609 Posts: 128
    Options
    Bump!!!
    my daughter is 12 and still i have a little pouch, i know i should be proud as its a reminder of my bundle of lovelyness but its just so damn annoying cos it wont go anywhere!!
  • snowflowr82
    snowflowr82 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    This is such a huge issue for i think most women!!! I know it is for me and i'm still working on it. Whats been slowly helping me are the itworks wraps :) they help tighten, tone and firm the skin using all natural herbs and botanicals, also helps to target those problem areas we have. Great for loose skin and stubborn pooches. Been happy so far with my results and can't wait to get rid of it all!! #1 is eating right and killer ab workouts no doubt about that but i'm thankful for an additional weapon to fight the bulge lol
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    The pictures on here are so inspirational. I had triplets via c-section 3 years ago and I have hated my mummytummy ever since. The triplets weighed 10.5lbs in total so they took up a lot of space. I might have to have surgery when I get to my goal but these pictures have made me think that I will work really hard to ping back as much of it myself with planks, good diet and cardio ........
    I think it was worth it though :)
    tri2.jpg
  • 4thehardman
    Options
    darn it, I thought it would work, pic too big! lol
  • 4thehardman
    Options
  • bigbugboo
    bigbugboo Posts: 161
    Options
    Bookmarking this for later. Awesome!
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    Bump
  • RedandBlonde
    RedandBlonde Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Every picture posted here is truly inspirational. Hoping to be able to post my own in the future.
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    <
    I am now 20 years post pregnancy, don't have a before picture sorry but suffice to say 3 stone down, plenty of specific ab work, lots of general core work and high octane training. Still would not wear an extremely tiny bikini bottom though.

However, I think after 10 months post pregnancy, I still had the pouch so don't be too impatient.
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sunflower_yogi
    sunflower_yogi Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    These are my before and after Turbo Fire pictures. For closer to right after having the kid, there are some clothed pictures in my profile....

DSC01725-1.jpg

DSC01722-1.jpg

Also, note, I don't store a lot of fat in my belly. Notice how it is all on my thighs...

--side note^! you look amazing - awesome progress!
  • Koketa0510
    Options
    Yay. There's hope for my belly.. I love that so many were able to do it without surgery but I am not againts it either..
    I have a couple of friends that say their skin bounced back after years and I cringe at the thought of having to wait yeeears for my skin to bounce back. I don't like the idea of a long scar ( tummy tuck) .. I was doing some research on Smart Lipo Triplex... anyone try it??
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    For the longest time I think I did have this pouch but it's gone now. I got rid of it through P90X, Insanity and Insanity Asylum. I can't believe it... I never thought I'd see the day. I do have some loose skin though and I hate it :(
  • richelle67
    Options
    I had 3 c sections and 2 of them got infected where they re opened me up and they had to heal from the inside out and be packed until they closed. Years after my last one was born, because of many yeast infections in the incisional are, boils, and other issues with the big saggy belly hanging past my pubic area, my doctor sent me to a plastic surgeon. My insurance paid for a tummy tuck which included taking my ab muscles in almost 6 inches. The surgeon said no matter how much weight I would have lost, my belly would never have went back to normal or my ab muscles because of the severity of stretching! This was probably about 8 or 9 yrs ago I had it done, and insurance companies were slightly more willing to work with patients. So I feel fortunate to have at least that part of my body somewhat in shape, now if only the rest would get there. Good luck to you!
  • 1charese
    1charese Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello, I have no pictures to post in that area but i certainly know what you are talking about. I am 45 years old with 3 children and I wanted to be honest with you in my reply and experiences.

It is not going away over night. It certainly did not get there overnight! smile....

sounds like you are doing all the right things but remember our bodies go through a lot of stresses to get pregnant and maintain the pregnancy along with all of our other functions following suit to keep us balanced and healthy.

The pouch can of course get a little firmer but it takes time and a consistent form of lower back and tummy exercises. Have you tried water aerobics? this area is our lower pelvic and stomach muscles they need to be "worked" but because our bodies and muscle tone are so different just keep doing what you do. You are beautiful and healthy....and you are woman! Remember it is the muscle underneath the fat that needs to be addressed also

The easiest way and cheapest I have found to disguise this little pouch is to wear underwear that come up to navel which allows for a smooth look under blouses, sweaters or t-shirts....smile!. The elasticity of our skin varies from one to the other. just be patient, It will happen.

Good luck
  • Mama2HnC
    Options
    I've only been with my new lifestyle for just over a month now. But have lost 9.5 pounds so far, and a ton of inches..
    We eat pretty clean, as a family..
    I've two kids, a 7 month old and a 23 month old.. yes, I had kids back to back! I've got my beauty marks on my belly from my tummy stretching and forming, and I love them. it shows how hard I worked..
    Now I'm getting my bum in gear and giving them a fun, hot and active mommy!

I've been going a 60 minute walk everyday ( at least the days that aren't blowing or raining to hard ) I also have been doing the 30 day shred on weekdays.. and sometimes a quick yoga routine.

I didn't think there was THAT much of a difference.. but my back looks so much less fatty... Only 10 pounds to go, and a lot of toning up to do. I'm hoping by June 21st I am there!

Nevermind.... can't post my photos. I'll see if I can get them on here some other way!
  • MamaChunk
    MamaChunk Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    2047809_7858.jpg

Not all the way there yet, but close.

I look like your before picture now. Thanks for the inspiration!!!! There is hope for me afterall! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!