traits you find attractive... that others find weird

Options

Replies

• kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Guys with mild scars/bruises on their face.... it looks sexy and dangerous (like Brad Pitt in fight club). Also, calluses on the hands. And dimples. I don't think that one is "weird" but most people that have them seem to not like them...
  • BettyBudski
    BettyBudski Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have a serious love for guys whose goatees grow in silver/grey even if the rest of their hair is still mostly natural colour, the silvery facial hair is absolutely adorable!!
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    I love a hairy chest. Makes me weak. (I guess I'm a freak)
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    A sweaty girl

Not like 600 lbs and sweating while walking to her car, I mean like a average BMI woman who just finished a 5k and there's sweat on her back and between her boobs.

That's really sexy to me...

I'd rather have an average woman who gets sweaty than a skinny girl that doesn't exercise.
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    I dont know if others think it is weird, but I......

LOVE tall, geeky/nerdy, awkward guys.

:D I find them super attractive!
  • 2hungariangirls
    Options
    Laugh lines around his lips that sorta "frame" his mouth. Like Bruce Willis. Especially with a pair of dark sunglasses.

Can not stand no name, cheap tennis shoes. If you show up with those...no go.

Luckily, my DH has the laugh lines and I buy his shoes! hehe
  • Smiler106
    Smiler106 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    blacksmithing...is unique

I have a thing for guys that wear glasses...take a guy who's already cute and add glasses...wowza...it's a weird thing I have.

I have a friend who is a glasses wearing blacksmith & he does it competatively too.... I could hook you up lol!

As for me.... I like a nice strong pair of shoulders (on a woman).... and crooked teeth.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Gruff men with swords!

aragorn.jpg

Viggo only looks hot this way, he looks weird any other way!

hughwolverine.jpg

Hugh Jackman always looks hot!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I have a serious love for guys whose goatees grow in silver/grey even if the rest of their hair is still mostly natural colour, the silvery facial hair is absolutely adorable!!

Ohhh yes!!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I find appealing a square jaw line, think Rob Lowe and I also like a hairy chest (not where it looks like a shirt)
  • lhughes404
    lhughes404 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend works with machines and cars and I find it very hot! I also like the thought of my boyfriend with another girl. Big turn on!
  • bademasi
    bademasi Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    A man with hair on the chest! Weird too...that's me.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Bald-by-choice (shaves his head :tongue:) my man is sexy all thee time but right after he shaves? oh man!! :love:
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I like women who are like a prayer, and theyll take me there.
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Very very thin and lanky, only an inch or two above my height (I'm 5'5"), very very ghostly pale like I am, dark hair, good sense of humor, longer hair (neck length, again, like me), can make me laugh, likes video games (like Zelda, Mario, Okami, L4D, Amnesia, TF2, something OTHER THAN JUST COD), can play instruments or sing (bonus if they're amazing, and can play something other than guitar or drums, like violin/viola/harp/cello!). Kind. Friendly. Like a brother. :) Likes things like Harry Potter, Dr. Who, MCR, horror movies, medieval things, British sci-fi shows xD. I'm not big on facial hair, or any hair at all, really. Hairy chests, legs, arms, balls, are all turn offs. Athletic in things like tennis, swimming, fencing, archery, something OTHER THAN JUST FOOTBALL, SOCCER, AND BASKETBALL! Beautiful eyes, great smile, smells good (not cologne, but a clean smell. the way to my heart is through my nose!), intelligence, courage, thespian-ism is AWESOME (especially if they can be in muscials and sing <3), and genuinely somewhat feminine. I'm really not into the "tall dark and handsome, and muscular" thing AT ALL. People always think it's weird haha!

.......And I just now realized that I basically described my best friend with my description above.......:laugh:
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    blacksmithing...is unique

I have a thing for guys that wear glasses...take a guy who's already cute and add glasses...wowza...it's a weird thing I have.

I have a friend who is a glasses wearing blacksmith & he does it competatively too.... I could hook you up lol!

As for me.... I like a nice strong pair of shoulders (on a woman).... and crooked teeth.

Oh really? LOL. You have definitely caught my interest there!!

I love finding more ladies who appreciate a hairy chest. Makes me feel much less like a freak!
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    It all comes down to a guy's hair on his head: guys with bald heads, either naturally or shaven, are the best. Super short hair on his head--also attractive. Long hair or facial hair, even if it's well-groomed--keep right on walking. If I were in therapy, my therapist would have a field day with this.
  • Cr8tive_Ingenuity
    Options
    Your sweaty post-gym rawness

You think you're most desirable when you're all dolled up and looking as elegant as a champagne flute. No.

It's at six o'clock on a weekday, when you're just back from the gym in an old gray tank top and a sports bra, devoid of makeup and perfume--when you are nothing but raw, glistening, briny womanness. "Ewww," you say, "I'm so gross!" We so beg to differ.
  • bademasi
    bademasi Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love a hairy chest. Makes me weak. (I guess I'm a freak)

We are both freaks...lol
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Secretary's... with the long skirt and the glasses. Totally hott :love: