Are blokes only after one thing?????

Options

Replies

• ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I think it's what ALL men single or not think about quite often. It's a natural thing.

You just have to find the right guy....and like my mom said, never date anyone you meet in a bar.:drinker:
  • greavesy41
    greavesy41 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hell no I think it's more the chicks that are only after one thing......
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I think most are unfortunatly.

Since my ex (which will be 2 years in April) , i just havnt found anyone and cannot believe how bloody hard it is to find one decent guy who isnt too forward in their txts, who doesnt act sleazy and wants to take u out for a proper date.

Im at a point where i really do want a bf but i actualy give up. When ever i've tried dating, they've either not been my type or they just say things that are way too forward for early days. I hate todays generation of guys that are my age (21). Im just hoping that when i DO find someone it was bloody well worth the wait cause i've waited long enough.

And if you look that hot and still cant find someone, then there's no hope for any of us!!
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    Yes........ a girl to make them sandwiches....... nekkid except for an apron, thongs and heels.

Oh........ and sex...... they all want that too.

Yeah! What is it about guys and sandwiches!?!?!?!
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    No.
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Sandwiches are delicious.

They also don't look at you like you're crazy when you tell the sandwich you'd like to do it in it's butt.
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    It's everywhere. Yes, I am married, going on 19 years this month. At this period of the married life, my husband (for the last 10 years or better) has determined there is really no room for anything but getting between the sheets. It is frustrating to say the least! :grumble: I have yet to hear anything different from my single girlfriends who are actively dating. Ggggrrrr. Are we just a bunch of lay down and take it types, just to keep the peace? :smokin:

Florida girl
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Yes........ a girl to make them sandwiches....... nekkid except for an apron, thongs and heels.

Oh........ and sex...... they all want that too.

Yeah! What is it about guys and sandwiches!?!?!?!

the conclusion seems to be they are only after 2 things!!!
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I think most are unfortunatly.

Since my ex (which will be 2 years in April) , i just havnt found anyone and cannot believe how bloody hard it is to find one decent guy who isnt too forward in their txts, who doesnt act sleazy and wants to take u out for a proper date.

Im at a point where i really do want a bf but i actualy give up. When ever i've tried dating, they've either not been my type or they just say things that are way too forward for early days. I hate todays generation of guys that are my age (21). Im just hoping that when i DO find someone it was bloody well worth the wait cause i've waited long enough.

And if you look that hot and still cant find someone, then there's no hope for any of us!!
    Lmao, aww thanks. :blushing:
  • mortla
    mortla Posts: 73
    Options
    There are women who are like that too, not just men. I have found after being "out there" for 3 years now some men play this delightful little game that makes me want to throw myself into oncoming traffic:

I met them and they tell me how they have been hurt by previous significant others (sometimes this is a lie, sometimes this is the truth). They claim they just want someone nice and be in a LTR (sometimes, a lie again). They ooze on the charm and start sexual talk right off the bat. This is usually my cue to get out of there. To be honest, I actually sit here and wait to see how long it takes the guy to talk sexually to me. Doesn't take to long to be honest. Now let me say, this is not the story with all men that I have met but I would say this is the majority of what I have met in the past 3 years.

When I have talked sexual back (big mistake) I end up in this stupid situation where I am no longer a woman but a vacant you know what that certain men think they can "hit it" whenever they choose. No thanks! I have learned I am worth knowing and if a guy cannot see that, I have no time for him.

This is my own advice which can be taken or thrown out the door but make a list of what you want in a man. If he doesn't meet at least a good 50% of it...show him the door. If he is a massive manipulator, he will give you sob stories and say oh I am sorry for talking to you in a sexual manner...don't believe it. A gentleman would never do that.
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Yes - and yes they seem to be the same wherever you are - and they are getting worse and more disgusting and disrespectful with it also.

Whoa whoa whoa......disrespectful??? :grumble:

Definately................twice this week friends of mine have found out that dudes they have been dating are married - one with two children!!!!!!!
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Yes - and yes they seem to be the same wherever you are - and they are getting worse and more disgusting and disrespectful with it also.
    Im not a man hater or anything but i couldnt agree more with this. In my experience they are getting worse and its a shame cause i just feel like u have to get thru so many of the bad guys just to find that special one.

After nine years of it - I just do not bother anymore. Not worth my effort. In saying that though, I have previously been married, had kids, had the house - all of the things that young, single girls still look for. I know it's not what it's cracked up to be so no problems for me - but I feel sorry for them.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    but you hold the keys.

tumblr_lm8qw6HvbG1qflan8o1_500.gif

Where can I purchase one of these delightful contraptions for my 17 yr old daughter?

I manufacture them, and you get the only key...except for the copy I keep, like , you know, in case you ever lose yours..yeah, that's it. :bigsmile:
  • mortla
    mortla Posts: 73
    Options

Whoa whoa whoa......disrespectful??? :grumble:

Honestly there are some guys out there who are extremely perverted and will be incredibly disrespectful. Example: A person I know was texting someone in a friendly manner, all of a sudden he texts how he wants to do all these sexual things to her. Disrespectful! Would he want someone to talk to his mother or sister like that? I think not!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    YES!
    Next question:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    So after chatting to the single girls in the office today, it appears that all the single blokes out there are only after one thing!! After being with my ex-husband for 10 years, I am now terrified I'm going to have to wade through all this crap to find a decent bloke! Now, is this a London thing or are blokes like this everywhere?? Any tips for getting through this as painless as possible, without feeling like a loser when you realise you and him are after very different things?!?!

Yes, its true...we are all after one thing.....

Cheese. It really does not matter what kind of cheese, because cheese is one of the perfect things.

Women, jobs, sports teams, great haircuts, they are here today and gone tomorrow....but good cheese is always....well.....PERFECT!

So, unfortunately.....the answer is yes......

Sorry.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    It's actually 2 things.

We want to do it twice.

That is not ALWAYS true..... :yawn:
  • cobracars
    Options
    Must be an English thing, we don't have any "blokes" in the USA, just your average creeps and weirdos. :bigsmile:

But seriously, you need to establish a form of communication so you know if you and your 'bloke' are compatible. For instance, when you are interested in sex just reach over and stroke his crotch one time. And when you are not interested stroke it 100 times, then go wash your hands and make him a sammich. Problem solved. :drinker:
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    No, some of us are serious about our future and desire for a soul mate and loving family.
    Yes, I want that "one thing" too - along with the whole package.

And I knew this from age 15 - married at 18, 5 kids, 28 years and still doing that "one thing" :drinker:
  • cobracars
    Options

Yes, its true...we are all after one thing.....

Cheese. It really does not matter what kind of cheese, because cheese is one of the perfect things.

Women, jobs, sports teams, great haircuts, they are here today and gone tomorrow....but good cheese is always....well.....PERFECT!

I thought it was BACON!!!! Did I miss a memo?