Boobs.

Options

Replies

• GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I really don't see what a picture of JUST someone's cleavage represents about how fit you are since this is a FITness website. And yes, I know I'm going to offend someone...oh well...
    About as much as any other picture that is put up that has nothing to do with fitness (including kittens, Daleks, and poop snacks). Should be discourage them as well?

Please note the forum ("Chit-chat, fun, and games") this is appearing in, and relax.
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    When I see "boobie" pics, I don't think it's so much about trying to showcase the boobs.

I think a lot of people here and working hard on their bodies, and happen to take pics of themselves not wearing much, or, in their workout clothes. Some of these clothes may seem revealing, but I just think it's about showcasing the overall body, and boobs just happen to be a part of a woman's body, there's no avoiding it!

So I can't say that I've noticed any pics that show women trying to show off their boobs, exclusively.

Mine is actually a full-body picture. MFP crops it automatically to show just that part. Not much I can do about that. But they're pretty, so it's OK.

Yes, they are, and yes, it is OK!
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Did I miss something?

I've seen loads of girls on MFP taking obvious pictures of their cleavage/boobs.. Did I miss a memo?

If anyone can elaborate I'll be eternally grateful :)

What's the difference in a man's bare chest and a woman's cleavage? Nothing... get over it.

Again, I'm not critisising. I'm not even bothered.. I quite like a bit of cleavage lol.

Then I missed the point of your thread, along with a bunch of other people.

She states very clearly in her OP that this thread is a joke! Please read the entire post before replying.
  • Veganbambina
    Veganbambina Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sorry.. didn't mean too. It just kinda happens if you're wearing a BIKINI!! :ohwell:
  • NewTeena
    NewTeena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Have people shown their.............................................
    images52.jpg
    Uneven in size, very realistic.
  • Sweet_T_McGee_HeatherSadie
    Options
    <---- Coming from someone that has a boobie picture. I love my real boobs and I'm overly proud of them! Why not show off what your proud of?
  • austinsgirlie
    Options
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    <---- Coming from someone that has a boobie picture. I love my real boobs and I'm overly proud of them! Why not show off what your proud of?
    For a second, I thought that was a Star Wars rebel alliance symbol tattoo on your breasteses.

200px-Rebel_Alliance_logo.svg.png
    Options
    For a second, I thought that was a Star Wars rebel alliance symbol tattoo on your breasteses.

200px-Rebel_Alliance_logo.svg.png

Hahahano it was a cookie! its a joke. Milk and cookies !
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    *walks in and takes shirt off.... notices that this is not that type of party... quickly puts shirt back on*

Damn... thought this was a boob party.
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    *walks in and takes shirt off.... notices that this is not that type of party... quickly puts shirt back on*

You could quickly make it that type of party. Please... proceed.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Did I miss something?

I've seen loads of girls on MFP taking obvious pictures of their cleavage/boobs.. Did I miss a memo?

If anyone can elaborate I'll be eternally grateful :)

What's the difference in a man's bare chest and a woman's cleavage? Nothing... get over it.

Again, I'm not critisising. I'm not even bothered.. I quite like a bit of cleavage lol.

Then I missed the point of your thread, along with a bunch of other people.

She states very clearly in her OP that this thread is a joke! Please read the entire post before replying.

If you look at what's quoted there, that WAS the OP. The part about it being a joke was added later by the OP once it was clear that this thread was going in a direction she had not anticipated.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Please don't argue =/ boobs make people happy right?
    Options

BOOBS DO PUT A SMILE ON EVERYONE FACE!!!!!
    ( O Y O )
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Posted mine up.....not the same response though
  • MiniMichelle
    Options

Heck yeah!! Love me some Tig Ol' Bitties! :love:
  • MiniMichelle
    Options
    Posted mine up.....not the same response though

I likes what I sees :wink:
  • MiniMichelle
    Options

You could quickly make it that type of party. Please... proceed.

This is very true! I could be a trend setter :wink: :drinker:
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options

I thought you were smuggling midgets
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1npu8f00t1qffloyo1_500.jpg

i just wanted to play. I never have titty pics up.