What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Took a 3 mile HELL hike for 105 minutes. 1000ft elevation gain up, 1000ft elevation down and I DID NOT STOP once and I ran/walked down. I wore a t-shirt and SHORTS, so that when I passed super skinny people taking a break, all they had to look at was my FAT *kitten*, when they started hiking again. IT was a great burn.

Ha! That's awesome!

I did a switch. Yesterday did a short Zumba class that was part of my son's diabetes walk, then today I did my last day of The Butt Bible, L3D8 (upper body) and burned 301 cals in 41 mins. I'm gonna miss Pauline Nordin! Tomorrow I'm starting an 8 week program called Lose Weight in 8. I'm not sure I'm gonna like taking 3 rest days the first 2 weeks, but who knows, I might need 'em!
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I felt pretty awesome about my workout today. :)

-mile treadmill jog
    -bench press 4x8
    -press 4x6
    -bent over row 3x8
    -assisted dips 3x8
    -assisted chin up 3x8
    -dumbbell curls 3x8
    -shrugs 3x10
  • the_great_unknown
    the_great_unknown Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Today was a cardio only day. I broke it up into three segments, because I lose interest quickly. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical trainer interval program, 20 minutes walking on the treadmill at about 3.5 - 4mph, and 25 minutes on the elliptical.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Today was the first day of Lose Weight in 8. Athletic conditioning, 31 mins, 269 cals.
  • konswela
    konswela Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    3 mile walk (includes to and from park), 2 mile jog while at the park. 20 min core with Jillian Michaels and possibly some Yoga!!!!!
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    2500m recovery swim
  • QueenDiva27
    Options
    48 mins of Turbo Fire and I will 65 minutes (more or less) of Tae Bo:happy:
  • nickm21
    nickm21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    1 hour of kettle bells and 45mins of body pump
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Ran 10.2 miles in 80 degree heat with a 1034 foot elevation change......I deserve the beer I will consume tonight!
  • ajp913
    ajp913 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Fighting off some ankle swelling after vollyball last night... stretching, push ups, crunches, and some leisurely hoop shooting. Tomorrow I will ratchet it up.
  • mkbledsoe
    mkbledsoe Posts: 132
    Options
    Bob Harper's Body Rev dvd. One hour.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    At least an hour on the treadmill tonight
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Softball game tonight. I make it a point to play outfield so I can get some running in.
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    30DS - 360 calories
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    3 mile jog.. then sprint drills....sprint across football field and back.. pushups.. across, back, squats.. across, back, crunches.. etc.... then we hooked the TRX up under the bleachers.. THAT thing is a workout and a half! an hour and 15 min of amazing workout! Probably my biggest NSV to date since I was working out with my son and some of his old football/track buddies and... Momma.. who was their BIGGEST cheerleader (yes, pun intended there!!) was kicking some booty right along WITH them. What an AWESOME day
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a 40 minute walk with my 12 year old.
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    30 minute brisk walk on lunch and then L2 of the 30 Day Shred (420 calories gone in 27 minutes!)
  • Sindari
    Sindari Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of horseback riding (hey my old guy is getting back into shape too!)
    60 minutes of barn cleaning
    15 minutes of grooming (if you're not sweating you're doing it wrong)
    3 miles of couch to 5k week 7

WHEW!
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    50 minutes of bike riding at 18.1mph and 10:40 of jogging today.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    45 min on the elliptical = 466 cals gone!