What was your small success today?

Options

Replies

• etavi
    etavi Posts: 85
    Options
    I am completely full and 200 cals under my net
    Normally I try to hit it, but I was 400 over yesterday (who knew that ice cream sundae (that I reserved 300 cals for) was actually 700!! :noway: )
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 1 Level 1 of 30 Day Shred!
  • EEpling89
    EEpling89 Posts: 152
    Options
    I realized during Zumba class that my coordination has improved by leaps and bounds. :)
  • eneuber
    eneuber Posts: 1
    Options
    I reached exactly 36lbs today. Also I realized I no longer have a pair of jeans that fit. This means shopping! Yay! :-)
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 level 1 of 30 day shred and 2 miles on the elliptical all before 6:30AM this morning. I have logged every mouthful I have eaten for the past three days and most importantly I have logged into this sight several times today. It helps keep me motivated to read a few success and struggle stories :happy:
  • jroja021
    jroja021 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I finished my first step plus abs class at la fitness today!
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Multiple victories today:
    Drank all my water
    Went to Wendy's and ordered a small chili no cheese no fries, no burger
    Completed day 2 of 30DS

Today was a good day!:happy:
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 1 Level 1 of 30 Day Shred!

I finished day two today of level 1, it was much harder today, but I did it!

Yay to both of us!
  • smithmom531
    smithmom531 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    It's coming up on TOM and I am tired and emotional and feel like crap but I still got on the treadmill and killed a workout and stayed under my calorie goal. Now if I could only show a loss this week, been sitting around the same number for a month now....
  • molliewitt
    molliewitt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was exhausted, did not feel like doing anything at all, and I made my butt get up and at least do 20 min on wii fit: I was sitting here doing nothing at all already, but I feel so much better!
  • VeLAbby
    VeLAbby Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    during lunch time did Jillian Michaels (Fat Blast) and in the evening did a Zumba Class..my success for the day!! :wink:
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher, it's standardized testing week (STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I haven't given in to the stress eating that I ALWAYS do.
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I completed the first week of P90!

I have had 10 glasses of water today!
  • CrazyFly7
    CrazyFly7 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I ran 3 miles straight! I was so proud of myself. The first time I've done this in a LONG time and I did it in 30 minutes! :)
  • DrGeriK
    DrGeriK Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My small success today is accomplishing 20 minutes of advanced Tae Bo after working all day and going to church at night. I won't let this workout go until the night time again! I want to complete the whole 50 minutes!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Didn't crave anything with gluten in it today :)

I guess I'm finally detoxed :D
  • MeganHeartsCheeseburgers
    Options
    Today I've been having crazy cravings for terrible things, like soda, girl scout cookies (I eat them by the box), and a giant mega-chocolatey milkshake. I avoided them all thus far, and it was especially hard not to put half of a stick of butter on my morning toast!
  • missleelee_2007
    missleelee_2007 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Doing w3d1 of c25k AFTER having a 12 hr OB clinical.
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    These are SO great to read! Thanks everyone for posting.

<<< no stress eating/emotional eating for 3 days!!
    <<< being DONE with food @ 7pm (instead of snacking all night) for two days!!
    <<< hitting my calorie goal today for the first time in 2 weeks!! (it has been an ugly, ugly 2 weeks - but much better now!)
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    After dinner I decided to treat myself to some ice cream. I read the serving label just to be safe (It's a pint of ice cream so I figured it wouldn't be so bad. In the past, I would have eaten the entire pint container and called it a day). This time was different though. I got a serving size (and slightly then some), but I was proud of myself for sticking to the 1/2 cup.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!