Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    WTH? The skinny women are taking over this thread!!! Don't hate, thick women are sexy!!!!
  • LittleButMightyOne
    Options
    Hi all

I love this thread you all look stunning!!! I've lost 17lbs since Christmas and am so much happier and confident with my body but I still have about 40lbs to go till I get to the weight I think I will feel happy and healthy with.

I am going on holiday on Friday and for the first time in 8 years I have bought a bikini. i've also bought a swimsuit so will post a pic of that too, as I feel more confident in that! I swing between feeling 'ok' about wearing a bikini and thinking screw what others think anyway, and feeling too shy to wear it so I'm going to pack it and see how I feel!

My fiance thinks I look fab but he would love me if I was rolled in poo and feathers lol! pics below! Excuse the funny faces I was nervous! Eek!

2j1a4a9.jpg

2005ht0.jpg

rti4wl.jpg

You look ADORABLE. The first suit is super-sexy looking, and my favorite is the third pic. Work it, girl!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    WTH? The skinny women are taking over this thread!!! Don't hate, thick women are sexy!!!!

Please allow me to direct you to this comment I posted in the original thread in response to someone else who felt the need to call out women of a perceived size:

Okay, listen closely ladies ... REGARDLESS OF YOUR SIZE, we're all allowed to 'feel fat' ... we all have body image issues and struggle with self confidence. Why don't we do this - ignore the title of the thread (which is more for attention-value than anything else), and think about the actual body of the OP:
    Or, hey, if you're just a woman who has never before been confident in your swimwear... post a pic of yourself in your favorite bikini or swim suit!!! I want to see the confident, happy, motivated people of MFP doing what we do best - be amazing.

You don't have to look perfect, you just have to know you're working your *kitten* off to be better today than you were yesterday.

The purpose of this thread is for everyone, no matter what your size, to step out of your comfort zone and post your photo. There is no weight limit on this, there are no stipulations or judgements. If you want to try to come out of your shell and test the waters of feeling good about your hard work (regardless of where you came from, where you are, or where you're going), DO IT.

It is nobody's place to decide who is or isn't 'fat enough' to post, and it's really nobody's place to tell someone else how to feel about themselves. Women with low body fat, ripped abs, amazing skin and a tight *kitten* can feel just as bad about themselves as a woman with stretch marks and rolls.

Self esteem isn't about the size in your pants, it's about loving the person you are and the person you want to be.
  • leelees10
    leelees10 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Totally inspired me! Thank you for giving me the hope that maybe one day I could maybe attempt to wear one.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    not a bikini, but first time in a long time that i've felt sassy in a bathing suit
    526a3ecf.jpg
    da057911.jpg
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    What an awesome thread- throwing this back up again. Trying to feel confident in a swimsuit- made it my profile pic as well. Need to get an updated one to show some more progress but starting to feel okay showing things off in swim wear.

4563526_2192.jpg
    Uh, progress on what? Your Sexy Train pulled into Hotness Station a while ago....

It's true, you're one fine piece of *shut your mouth...SHAFT!*
  • twinmom14ek
    twinmom14ek Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Okay, after checking out everyone else's posts throughout the day, I'm finally ready to post my own. I'm definitely a work in progress, but here we go.

Was pleasantly surprised with some aspects of the front pic:
    Progresspic61912a.jpg

Then things got a little scarier...gotta keep working to uncover the muscle in those thighs!
    Progresspicside61912a.jpgProgresspicback61912a.jpg
  • LittleButMightyOne
    Options
    not a bikini, but first time in a long time that i've felt sassy in a bathing suit
    526a3ecf.jpg
    da057911.jpg

WOW. Just. Wow. You look AMAAAZING.
  • mceldows83
    mceldows83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is amazing to see! To ALL of you who were strong enough to post a picture, I envy you! In a great way. It motivates me to keep pushing forward, so that I too can one day post a. Picture of me in my cute bikini that I own. Much love to all of you!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options

haha. too cute. by posting my pic you think I'm "hating" on thicker girls?? oh, hon. You don't know me... at all....
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the lessons on how to post a pic! Never in a million years did I think i'd be actively trying to figure out how to post a picture of me in a bikini on the internet for tons of strangers to look at, but hey if everyone else can do it so can I.

This is a pic from our vacation to Cuba in February. This was my 2nd trip were I'd worn a 2 piece, first time was last year. I'm way bigger than I ever was in high school/ junior high and never back then would I have had the guts to wear one and I'm about 25-30 lbs heavier now than I was back then. I guess as I get older I'm finally learning to like my body.

I don't exactly like what I see, however, I just booked a trip to Cuba for Christmas so now I'm really motivated to lose some lbs. Hoping for 15-20lbs in the next 5 and 1/2 months. Sorry I had no pictures with my bottoms I have shorts over top of them in this picture.

zwdket.jpg

Okay, you are adorable.

Your swimsuit is super cute!

You ROCK it! You look great!
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    i thought this was a thread of fat women in bikinis, not skinny person fishing for compliments in a bikni thread
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I have to work out posting a picture then I will see what you guys say
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    i thought this was a thread of fat women in bikinis, not skinny person fishing for compliments in a bikni thread

Hey now, play nice. We're all fishing for compliments, regardless of size. Compliments are incredibly motivating :)
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

:angry:

so what weight am i allowed to post at? 222, 9 months ago? 200, 6 months ago? 185, 2 months ago?

185...still a little boobie roll over the top on the side there , but i am pleased with my HARD ****ING WORK

im 177 now and hope to take new pics soon.

Untitled-9.jpg
    19536421_1731.jpg
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Did it work ?
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    101_0200.jpg

First photo post, keep messing up the size but it's getting left now! :) I'm 5'1 and 129 lbs at the moment.

That's the link in case it's too small! http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/PShep17/101_0200.jpg
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I've lost 38 pounds since joining MFP, and am the smallest I have EVER been.

And yet . . . I am still nervous about rocking this here bikini (my first ever!) that I bought . . .

Screenshot2012-06-19at50736PM.png

Some days I think it looks awesome. Other days I think I look too fat for a bikini. I think it is more mental blocks than anything else at this point.

(PS - that was scary to share!)

You look FANTASTIC! I work my butt off six days a week training for a triathlon and running races and I cant make my pudgy stomach look anywhere NEAR as awesome as yours! Be proud!!!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Apparently the name of the thread should have been Confident Women in Bikinis since some people obviously only read the title and skipped the OP's original post. :noway:
  • RollerDevil
    Options

What's the problem about wanting compliments? Everyone's here for self improvement. Don't B!tch