Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    This is a bikini I think I bought back in college. This is the first time I've tried it on in years and it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Still way too small (see the lovely muffin top, and the triangle top now barely covers my nipples) but I thought I wasn't going to be able to get the bottoms on at all. So, NSV for me!

1FD71F1E-orig.jpg

This is my nod to stretch marks. Maybe they would fade with a tan- most of my scars do. But they bother me *almost* as much as the pooch does. If I got my flat belly back, I could probably deal with the stretch marks. And would, since I would LOVE to get back into a bikini!

I like this one best! Really flattering for your figure!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    i thought this was a thread of fat women in bikinis, not skinny person fishing for compliments in a bikni thread

:angry:

so what weight am i allowed to post at? 222, 9 months ago? 200, 6 months ago? 185, 2 months ago?

185...still a little boobie roll over the top on the side there , but i am pleased with my HARD ****ING WORK

Untitled-9.jpg
    19536421_1731.jpg

Ignore the haters. You look great and damn straight you should be proud of your hard work! Congrats to you!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    not a bikini, but first time in a long time that i've felt sassy in a bathing suit
    526a3ecf.jpg
    da057911.jpg
    My goodness...these pics could be featured on a pinup model website. The 'throwback' style suit accentuates your curves and the roll-cuff jean shorts gives it a modern flair. Very sexy!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    Okay, after checking out everyone else's posts throughout the day, I'm finally ready to post my own. I'm definitely a work in progress, but here we go.

Was pleasantly surprised with some aspects of the front pic:
    Progresspic61912a.jpg

Then things got a little scarier...gotta keep working to uncover the muscle in those thighs!
    Progresspicside61912a.jpgProgresspicback61912a.jpg

You have a nice @ss. I wanted to make that not sound strange, but yeah, that's it.
  • rob1976
    Options
    i thought this was a thread of fat women in bikinis, not skinny person fishing for compliments in a bikni thread

so what weight am i allowed to post at? 222, 9 months ago? 200, 6 months ago? 185, 2 months ago?

185...still a little boobie roll over the top on the side there , but i am pleased with my HARD ****ING WORK

im 177 now and hope to take new pics soon.

Untitled-9.jpg
    19536421_1731.jpg
    Wow...just wow. Your hard work has paid off with a body most men drool over. You look fantastic and should be proud and flaunt it.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    Hi all

I love this thread you all look stunning!!! I've lost 17lbs since Christmas and am so much happier and confident with my body but I still have about 40lbs to go till I get to the weight I think I will feel happy and healthy with.

I am going on holiday on Friday and for the first time in 8 years I have bought a bikini. i've also bought a swimsuit so will post a pic of that too, as I feel more confident in that! I swing between feeling 'ok' about wearing a bikini and thinking screw what others think anyway, and feeling too shy to wear it so I'm going to pack it and see how I feel!

My fiance thinks I look fab but he would love me if I was rolled in poo and feathers lol! pics below! Excuse the funny faces I was nervous! Eek!

2j1a4a9.jpg

2005ht0.jpg

rti4wl.jpg

You. Are. So. CUTE!!! Especially the last photo! It makes me want to hug you and hope some of your cuteness rubes off onto me.
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Still not sure if I want to do this in public what do you think?

IMG_5522.jpg
    IMG_5523.jpg
    IMG_5524.jpg
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I think I've confirmed my fears... Even at a "healthy" weight, BMI and BF%, my body shape just isnt cut out for a 2 piece... :sad:

Most of the ladies on this thread look ***AMAZING*** in these things, no matter how much they weigh!!! I really think bikini's were made for curves. :wink:

I better stick to a one piece if I want to come home happy! lol
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options

You look FANTASTIC! I work my butt off six days a week training for a triathlon and running races and I cant make my pudgy stomach look anywhere NEAR as awesome as yours! Be proud!!!

That is like the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me :flowerforyou:
  • rob1976
    Options
    Very nice progress! You've got a very sexy hourglass-ish figure and sexy legs...and the tie-back top really shows off your sexy back.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

I don't see anybody "fishing" for compliments. I see beautiful women posting their pictures of themselves in a bikini, and people telling them that they're beautiful. It would be fishing if they left a comment with their photo saying "Oh, I'm so fat, don't even look at me..." or something along those lines. Yes, there's the occasional "I've never done this before, but here is goes." that statement = not fishing.

Oh, and skinny people have insecurities, too.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

IMG_5522.jpg
    IMG_5523.jpg
    IMG_5524.jpg

You have great legs and great arms! I love the top, and it looks really good with your figure! Lovely, lovely.
  • rob1976
    Options
    I think I've confirmed my fears... Even at a "healthy" weight, BMI and BF%, my body shape just isnt cut out for a 2 piece... :sad:

Most of the ladies on this thread look ***AMAZING*** in these things, no matter how much they weigh!!! I really think bikini's were made for curves. :wink:

I better stick to a one piece if I want to come home happy! lol
    Okay, I've done a little 'MFP stalking' and checked out your posted pics and you don't have any reason to be afraid of swimsuits! You've made incredible progress and the pic in the sports bra proves it. If you don't feel comfortable in a bikini, go with a tankini, but make sure is a scoopback to show off that seductive body art on your back. Very hot!
  • BigenFluffy
    BigenFluffy Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love the plus size bikinis that don't let the belly hang out. They look awesome..and very cute.
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    1FD71F1E-orig.jpg
    OMG is this suit sexy as hell! It fits your body shape to a 't' and you have drool-worthy cleavage for days!

Thanks! I just might have to pull that one out for a kid-free trip to the pool so my husband can see. :blushing:
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Here's another, you can see I have some thighs going on ;).

Photoon2012-06-18at18093.jpg
    Nothing wrong with what you got going on...
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options

IMG_5522.jpg
    IMG_5523.jpg
    IMG_5524.jpg

You look AMAZING. With skin like that, you were BORN to wear a bikini! I'd be showing off as much skin as I could all the time if I had your complexion! And I can tell you're rocking some serious muscle, too.
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    Hi all

I love this thread you all look stunning!!! I've lost 17lbs since Christmas and am so much happier and confident with my body but I still have about 40lbs to go till I get to the weight I think I will feel happy and healthy with.

I am going on holiday on Friday and for the first time in 8 years I have bought a bikini. i've also bought a swimsuit so will post a pic of that too, as I feel more confident in that! I swing between feeling 'ok' about wearing a bikini and thinking screw what others think anyway, and feeling too shy to wear it so I'm going to pack it and see how I feel!

My fiance thinks I look fab but he would love me if I was rolled in poo and feathers lol! pics below! Excuse the funny faces I was nervous! Eek!

2j1a4a9.jpg

2005ht0.jpg

rti4wl.jpg

You look fantastic in both! I love the top on the bikini and the print on the suit. Rock the bikini on your trip!!!
  • rob1976
    Options
    1FD71F1E-orig.jpg
    OMG is this suit sexy as hell! It fits your body shape to a 't' and you have drool-worthy cleavage for days!

Thanks! I just might have to pull that one out for a kid-free trip to the pool so my husband can see. :blushing:
    I figured it out - the in-scoop on the suit accentuates the natural hourglass curve you have right below your 'tas.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

im 177 now and hope to take new pics soon.

Untitled-9.jpg
    19536421_1731.jpg

^ Hot lady!!