Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• infinitysmuse
    infinitysmuse Posts: 68 Member
    @81Katz dont worry, tomorrow is another day! We all feel like that sometimes (well, i do at least) :)
    Just saw a fb post about cakes in a mug, so of course i had to try it, now all i want is chocolate cake, but dont have enough ingredients for a second one...
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    Confession: I have eaten 7,344 calories since Friday afternoon. I did not work out Friday. I did not work out Saturday and here it is Sunday and I don't plan to work out. I went to Walgreen's yesterday and bought a sh-tload of Easter candy at 70% off. I don't know why I went, I should not have it in the house and now I have baggie after baggie of the stuff, plus some big chocolate bunnies. (some of the stuff is in the downstairs freezer)

I feel horrible about myself right now. I don't know how to just eat 'normal' it seems. It's always all or nothing.
    *sigh*
    Signed,
    a big fat loser.

You're not a big fat loser, I consider it falling of the wagon (taken a massive dive off it myself lately). Losing weight is sometimes easier, sometimes harder. I guess we just stick at it and keep trying.

• lexon99
    lexon99 Posts: 2 Member
    So I thought maybe we could all use this to get something off of our chests. Confess to anything pertaining to your weight loss journey, it may even be a helpful tip for others! :)'

Please please PLEASEEEE refrain from being mean. :)

Here goes it!

I wear a trash bag under my clothing when I exercise and also for about half of my day.
    Yeah it's not as sophisticated as a Wrap or Those belly wrap things but honestly I like it better. It covers my whole upper body besides my neck, head, and arms. Maybe one of you do the same thing :P

A bloke at my gym does this whilst on the bike for hours!! Never had the guts to go and ask him (in case he thought I was 'interested' and he was kinda sweating buckets). Now I know why, so thanks!
  • TheVogonVegan
    TheVogonVegan Posts: 75 Member
    Feeling totally unappreciated today. but it's gorgeous outside and the windows are open.

It's also Tabletop Day, grab a board game and play with your friends and family.

Some of my favorites

Munchkin
    Small World
    DC Deck Building Heroes United
    Zombie Dice
    King of Tokyo

King of Tokyo is so fun! I like being the sea monster thing. =D Munchkin is fun too, but friendships get ruined over that game.
  • manukahoneybadger
    manukahoneybadger Posts: 30 Member
    Amazing thread :D I'd always been worried that everyone else was normal

I have asparagas for breakfast, to flush out any pesky water weight :)
  • manukahoneybadger
    manukahoneybadger Posts: 30 Member
    & I eat popcorn with chopsticks :) lasts longer, much longer
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Grr, even though I had a great day having my new bike customized, I missed working out. When I came home, I mindlessly raided the refrigerator.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    I confess that even though I went way over calories this weekend, I'm super resentful that my weight is up today because I drank about 1/4 what I usually would on a weekend and thought that would kind of even stuff out, even though it's illogical.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member

One of my favourite breakfasts is asparagus and poached egg on a wholemeal muffin spread with light laughing cow cheese.
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member

I thought my 16 year old daughter was the only one that did that. I am glad she has a kindred spirit.
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Confession: I am so binge watching season 5 Game of Thrones since it was leaked online. The books were so much better and I am still waiting for Winds of Winter but the series is pretty good.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member

One of my favourite breakfasts is asparagus and poached egg on a wholemeal muffin spread with light laughing cow cheese.

Wow this sounds amazing! Thanks!
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Not only did I run a half marathon today, I also managed to roller skate at my grandson's birthday party!

Of course, I made up for that by eating everything I could get my hands on- breakfast, second breakfast, pizza, ice cream, cupcake, steak, the list goes on...

Half marathon? That is amazing!
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Show off! (aka: jealosy)
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    AlciaMode wrote: »
    five1113 wrote: »
    I purge after eating something ridiculously unhealthy, and yes, I know it's equally unhealthy to do that, but the guilt kills me. I do this maybe only twice a month, and I'm not in no way encouraging this, I need to learn to just not eat things I know will make me want to purge. Sidenote: this was hard to admit to. :(

I would often do this too. It is like your saviour and your punishment. I have forced myself not to do it by telling myself I must live with the shame and the consequences of eating that second choco taco right before bed. Taking ownership for the downfall helps me not make those same poor choices again...sometimes

Me too :(
  • conn449
    conn449 Posts: 1
    I run 15 minutes every morning and I always eat back the cals. So I raised my cal
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    Confession: I have eaten 7,344 calories since Friday afternoon. I did not work out Friday. I did not work out Saturday and here it is Sunday and I don't plan to work out. I went to Walgreen's yesterday and bought a sh-tload of Easter candy at 70% off. I don't know why I went, I should not have it in the house and now I have baggie after baggie of the stuff, plus some big chocolate bunnies. (some of the stuff is in the downstairs freezer)

I feel horrible about myself right now. I don't know how to just eat 'normal' it seems. It's always all or nothing.
    *sigh*
    Signed,
    a big fat loser.

Now you are judging yourself! Not allowed!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    I don't know how many of us in this thread are country western fans (guessing not many) but this thread reminds me of Toby Keith's I Love This Bar. (I am not secret agent orange or I would post a link) we have everything in here from students to teachers to stay at home mom or dads to ph.d's to professionals (not sure about the hookers but I am guessing not) and we are all here to share a common goal of getting fit and feeling like we belong. And no one cares about each other's issues we are just here to share. So in the words of Toby Keith I Love This Thread.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    I don't know how many of us in this thread are country western fans (guessing not many) but this thread reminds me of Toby Keith's I Love This Bar. (I am not secret agent orange or I would post a link) we have everything in here from students to teachers to stay at home mom or dads to ph.d's to professionals (not sure about the hookers but I am guessing not) and we are all here to share a common goal of getting fit and feeling like we belong. And no one cares about each other's issues we are just here to share. So in the words of Toby Keith I Love This Thread.

I <3 country!
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member

That's awesome! My new weight loss plan is to eat all my food with chopsticks because half of it won't make it to my mouth! Lol!