Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    It's my birthday weekend (Monday) and I am trying to not go off the rails. Last night I went to the grocery and got a pint of greek frozen yogurt & Fiber One bars some but man oh man did I want a LARGE 8pm 1/2 price Sonic shake.

Well when I really crave something... buying an alternative usually doesn't work. Why can't you just fit a small Sonic shake?

I would tend to agree but to be fair it IS good FGY @ 600 calories a pint. I was satisfied afterwards (probably cuz it had been a really long time since I've had even that). I just couldn't justify it last night. But the Sonic shake IS coming and a large, too. One and done. Probably ON my birthday that I am working and hopefully commuting by bike to so I should have the calories to fit it in. I'll also be less tempted afterwards. Rather than the weekend of bad choices. lol
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    It's my birthday weekend (Monday) and I am trying to not go off the rails. Last night I went to the grocery and got a pint of greek frozen yogurt & Fiber One bars some but man oh man did I want a LARGE 8pm 1/2 price Sonic shake.

Happy birthday!

Thanks! :)

And my condolences. I will repost for you the rainbow bridge poem....
    Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
    They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
    Oh, that made me cry. Pofoster, so sorry about your beloved horse.

• TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

Well when I really crave something... buying an alternative usually doesn't work. Why can't you just fit a small Sonic shake?

I would tend to agree but to be fair it IS good FGY @ 600 calories a pint. I was satisfied afterwards (probably cuz it had been a really long time since I've had even that). I just couldn't justify it last night. But the Sonic shake IS coming and a large, too. One and done. Probably ON my birthday that I am working and hopefully commuting by bike to so I should have the calories to fit it in. I'll also be less tempted afterwards. Rather than the weekend of bad choices. lol

Happy birthday!

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
    They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Author unknown...
    Oh, that made me cry. Pofoster, so sorry about your beloved horse.

Oh, so sorry! Thoughts and prayers for you!
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options

It's my birthday weekend as well (Sunday)... I still haven't figured out what I want for dinner...
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Not to be a downer bit wanted to let you all know since you have been on this journey with me that To Boldly Go (yes AOJ for Star Trek) "Oberon" passed away this morning. He was 21 and I had him for 16 years. He was my best friend and the love of my life. May he rest in peace. ♡

so sorry for your loss

• IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Not to be a downer bit wanted to let you all know since you have been on this journey with me that To Boldly Go (yes AOJ for Star Trek) "Oberon" passed away this morning. He was 21 and I had him for 16 years. He was my best friend and the love of my life. May he rest in peace. ♡

I am so very sorry for your loss. ♡
  • festerw
    festerw Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Going to a wedding this evening, eating anything I want and probably getting drunk. Good thing we're staying upstairs from the reception!
  • Sch614
    Sch614 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Bought a pretty photograph in a frame today, took it home and realized the photograph was displayed just to showcase the frame! Oops, guess I won't be an art museum curator! Then I went to whole foods and ate every sample at least once!
  • Sch614
    Options

I'm so sorry, I'm sure he knew he was loved.
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    I'm SO BORED today. I want to be outside in the garden but it's raining. My husband is away for work for another 8 days. My kids are all out doing their things. I feel like I should start a project but don't know what to do. I've already done my walking for the day. Thought about yoga but the studio doesn't have any more classes today. I feel like all my energy is going into my weightloss 'journey' lately (sorry, not keen on that expression) and I'm worried that I might fall off the wagon.

What do you do when you have a major case of 'BLARGHs'?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Here. I made brownies. Let's all get along...and eat brownies....with ice cold milk....MMMMMmmmmmmm!

images_zpslfm3hdwm.jpg

in for brownies. And ice cream?

We could make brownie sundaes.... (They need a drooling emoji)
    That settles it I'm getting Dairy Queen tonight! Thanks everyone!
    I had myself a cotton candy Blizzard today. :yum:

Yum! I've been meaning to try the Cotton Candy Blizzard, but have been too lazy after work to go buy one.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    So interesting and sadly, nice to know that so many other people binge-eat and feel guilty. My son looks AMAZING after losing 25 pounds in the past year.....he actually has a cheat day every few weeks, where he eats whatever he wants and never really gains ? He sent me a picture of his last cheat meal. It looked amazing and he said he enjoyed every bite. Maybe if we all plan for it, even once a week, it'll be something to look forward to and we may not binge as much ??!!

I have eaten spoonfuls of Red-Whip on a tablespoon with sprinkles on top.......my husband noticed sprinkles on the floor and I said "I have NO clue how those got there!!!". ;)

My binge days are usually the days leading up to my period. Before my last period I ate a whole 12 serving carton of ice cream to myself in one sitting.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    I'm SO BORED today. I want to be outside in the garden but it's raining. My husband is away for work for another 8 days. My kids are all out doing their things. I feel like I should start a project but don't know what to do. I've already done my walking for the day. Thought about yoga but the studio doesn't have any more classes today. I feel like all my energy is going into my weightloss 'journey' lately (sorry, not keen on that expression) and I'm worried that I might fall off the wagon.

video games
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »

video games

You need a passion. Mine is horses. And school. And maybe work. But find something you love and put yourself out there to get involved. You will never be bored again.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Happy birthday!

Author unknown...

The made me cry and happy at the same time. I do feel he and my dog and cats will be waiting for me. If not then we will just be dust. Fine too. Either way I loved him and he truly knew it. And I know he loved me unconditionally like animals do. Thanks all for the well wishes. I needed it and feel so much better for it.
  • Sch614
    Options

Definitely have those times! Very dangerous for me if I wander into the kitchen so I either leave the house or find a project like organizing a drawer or trying to learn piano in a day! Lately I've been downloading books from the library on different subjects so at least if I wander around a bit bored I'm learning something!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    My mother decided to tell me last night that I looked like I didn't need to lose any more weight, that I looked perfectly healthy. I'm 5ft 1 and weigh 180lbs. No. She's a nurse and apparently me looking obese is perfectly okay. ARGH!!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry :( you're in my thoughts
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »

video games

You need a passion. Mine is horses. And school. And maybe work. But find something you love and put yourself out there to get involved. You will never be bored again.
    You're right. And I do have hobbies, but today nothing is doing it for me. 'I'm bored' is something my kids were never allowed to say when they were younger - I would always find them something to do, usually cleaning something! I think it's just that kind of day today. Tomorrow the rain should be gone and I have lots of outside jobs planned.
    For now, I think I hear Netflix calling my name...

• Tubbs216
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Sch614 wrote: »

Definitely have those times! Very dangerous for me if I wander into the kitchen so I either leave the house or find a project like organizing a drawer or trying to learn piano in a day! Lately I've been downloading books from the library on different subjects so at least if I wander around a bit bored I'm learning something!
    I cooked already, although it's a curry for the freezer, not for me today. In previous days I would have done some complicated baking, or made pasta or something. But for now it's best I don't! :|
    ETA: I can't go out because it's hairwash day and I didn't wash it!
  • HealthyChicksRulz
    HealthyChicksRulz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I eat candy in my sleep at 5 in the morning :(