Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Sigh I don't have time to catch up this am... I'll have to do it tonight. I need to catch up before the rapid posting begins again on Monday!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    sb011407 wrote: »
    I eat Nutella straight from the jar and as I am standing up I don't class it as food lol

Standing-up food definitely doesn't count as food.

So, I shouldn't count the jar of peanut butter I finished off by myself last week because I was standing while I was eating it straight out of the jar?
    :smiley:

That would be wonderful news for me! Wishful thinking... ;)
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    This isn't a confession but it seems like a good place to put it. Children's books are still relevant to my life, apparently.
    v4dqkKr.png

Ha!
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    ohgeeque wrote: »
    mom216 wrote: »
    I told a friend she looked beautiful in a new outfit. My real thoughts..... she looked fat & awful. The style did absolutely nothing for her shape. Would a real friend tell her the truth? I don't want to hurt her feelings; she believes she looks like a rock star. :*

I would want to be told. Preferably by someone I know loves me, regardless. My husband always lets me know if something doesn't look good on me. I value his opinion, especially since he's really the only person I care to impress. But, I still get my daughters' opinions as back-up verification. They have NO trouble telling me the truth.

Edit- Dirt on my screen was masquerading as punctuation.

I hate when that happens! ^^
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    This is actually a good confession - last night I was feeling terrible due to losing my purse and all my stuff (phone, keys, credit cards...). So in browsing in Rite Aid while activating a new phone, I picked up a pair of sunglasses as a little shopping therapy, but when I got to the checkout, I stopped myself and thought, I already have enough sunglasses and don't need to waste this money.

I believe in shopping therapy, but also in moderation.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    JadaFerris wrote: »
    First confession as a newb: (just joined Monday)

I'm hungry all.the.time.

When I get hungry between meals, I drink a bottle of water, then chew gum. For hours until the next mealtime. :(

Tell me it gets easier?? Ugh.

It does get easier. Your stomach will shrink to the point where you won't understand HOW you could eat so much before. It will take a lot less food to feel full. At least, that's what happened to me.

There are some days I look at my food diary & think gee how am I going to eat 2,000 calories but then there's other days & I think man I wish I could eat more.

Some of the days I binge & eat around 4,000-5,000 calories I then think how in the hell did I eat that many calories routinely for years?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Eignara wrote: »
    When I watch workout videos on Youtube, I'm never flexible enough to do the moves or I just can't figure out how to do it. My body just won't, and I get too tired before the video ends. Usually, they are about 15 minutes long. Then I get discouraged and go to sleep :/

When I do Zumba I can either work my hands or my feet but rarely do they both match at the same time.

My favorite workout is doing Just Dance games on the Wii, because some of those dances are pretty brutal.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited June 2015
    Options
    clover157 wrote: »
    I really don't get American cereal... Marshmallows? It seems so weird to me. We have sweet cereal here in Australia - Fruit Loops, Coco Puffs, Frosties....- but Americans have such a range of random cereals!!

We even have this one

th?id=JN.aiN%2fup7mc1DL6HFAS3zrDw&pid=15.1

I like this one more than Lucky Charms, because the cereal as a whole is good & with Lucky Charms I always hated the cereal.

My favorite cereals at the moment are Froot Loop with Marshmallows, Cinnabun, & Cap'n Crunch Sprinkled Donut Crunch.

Frosties, is that Frosted Flakes or a brand particular to Australia?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I really don't get American cereal... Marshmallows? It seems so weird to me. We have sweet cereal here in Australia - Fruit Loops, Coco Puffs, Frosties....- but Americans have such a range of random cereals!!

We even have this one

I like this one more than Lucky Charms, because the cereal as a whole is good & with Lucky Charms I always hated the cereal.

My favorite cereals at the moment are Froot Loop with Marshmallows, Cinnabun, & Cap'n Crunch Sprinkled Donut Crunch.

Frosties are frosted flakes yeah. They had that name in France too actually.

Confession - couldn't take my rest day yesterday so I went for my usual 3.5 mile walk, and now my calf still hurts, obviously, but so does my hip. I really can't win. I'm getting too old and getting hurt all over apparently!

I was up at 5am hungry too. Remembered that the tooth fairy was supposed to come (actually, she was supposed to come on Friday night but forgot, silly tooth fairy), so I ended up throwing a $1 bill on my kid's bed as he was sleeping on the floor and I couldn't even find his pillow. But at least I remembered, and I didn't wake him up. He did wonder why the tooth was still there though (he just woke up), so I told him the tooth fairy probably couldn't find it.

Then I was so hungry I ate 600 calories by 6am. Quite safe to say that I will probably not be able to stick to my deficit again today :( At least I had a good deficit for 5 days.

And I will probably do at least some chest presses and some rows today just to do something (I can do 60 pounds on chest presses now, that makes me happy). Don't dare doing squats because of my legs and hip.
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

We even have this one

Confession - couldn't take my rest day yesterday so I went for my usual 3.5 mile walk, and now my calf still hurts, obviously, but so does my hip. I really can't win. I'm getting too old and getting hurt all over apparently!

I was up at 5am hungry too. Remembered that the tooth fairy was supposed to come (actually, she was supposed to come on Friday night but forgot, silly tooth fairy), so I ended up throwing a $1 bill on my kid's bed as he was sleeping on the floor and I couldn't even find his pillow. But at least I remembered, and I didn't wake him up. He did wonder why the tooth was still there though (he just woke up), so I told him the tooth fairy probably couldn't find it.

Then I was so hungry I ate 600 calories by 6am. Quite safe to say that I will probably not be able to stick to my deficit again today :( At least I had a good deficit for 5 days.

I have a tough time taking rest days too.
    I have built up a great deficit for the week because we are going to a birthday party today and I know I'll overdue it...like I always do at parties. But I don't care. I'm going to enjoy myself and eat everything that I want...and try my best to log when I get home. I just hope I don't go waaaay overboard...we shall see.
    Funny stuff about the tooth fairy..we're not at that stage yet..but I think it'll be fun.
  • Ambr
    Ambr Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I cant stop eating butter croissants :(
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Jazzybrass wrote: »
    I forgot to quote the previous posters talking about hair and am too lazy to go back and find them. To the poster with long blonde hair; it looks incredible! It looks like it passed waist length a while ago. Do you measure your waist by your belly button or the narrowest part of your torso.

My hair is fingertip length and I love it. it is so much easier to style than when I had shorter hair. I shove it back in a plait every day.
    Actually measure? Nope. I just eyeballed it to my natural waist. I did also really like my hair super short but didn't like having to find time to go get it cut often. Long is low maintenance for me.
  • nerd32015
    nerd32015 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    confession time, let's see... I haven't eaten anything today, but I had a chocolate milk to take my meds before bed
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    This isn't a confession but it seems like a good place to put it. Children's books are still relevant to my life, apparently.
    v4dqkKr.png

Love it!
  • Francl27
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Jazzybrass wrote: »
    I forgot to quote the previous posters talking about hair and am too lazy to go back and find them. To the poster with long blonde hair; it looks incredible! It looks like it passed waist length a while ago. Do you measure your waist by your belly button or the narrowest part of your torso.

My hair is fingertip length and I love it. it is so much easier to style than when I had shorter hair. I shove it back in a plait every day.
    Actually measure? Nope. I just eyeballed it to my natural waist. I did also really like my hair super short but didn't like having to find time to go get it cut often. Long is low maintenance for me.

Mine is shoulder length. Anything more than that and I get horrible tangles and it gets stuck in my purse's strap and drives me nuts. Plus I don't like ponytails.
  • mom216
    mom216 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Does your phone have tracking? Cancel EVERYTHING & have your home locks changed.
  • mcvictoria72
    mcvictoria72 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ketorach wrote: »
    Sometimes, I eat in bed and don't even remember. I wake up in the morning wondering why I'm not hungry, and then, I'm sad when I remember.

Ugh, I do that too
  • Francl27
    Options
    mom216 wrote: »
    Does your phone have tracking? Cancel EVERYTHING & have your home locks changed.

Well if her keys and ID were in there, that would be the first thing to do anyway.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    nerd32015 wrote: »
    confession time, let's see... I haven't eaten anything today, but I had a chocolate milk to take my meds before bed

Not judging, but this doesn't sound at all healthy! Why didn't you eat anything, are you unwell or purposefully restricting? If the latter, please be kind to yourself and don't do this to your body--it needs fuel to function.
  • ohgeeque
    ohgeeque Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Next week is my birthday. I am already dreading it. My son wants to take me out for dinner, my husband wants to take me out for dinner, my dad want to take me out for lunch, we are having multiple birthday (4 of us clumped within 3 days) celebration, my mother wants to bake a cake for me and...I just want to hide from all that food.