Squat, Bench, Deadlift, Snatch, C&J: Post your best videos

Options

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Z_I_L_L_A wrote: »
    Got 32 reps today on flat bench with 225 lbs new PR for 2017 at 50 years old. Next week trying for 10 plus reps with 315.

jesus that's strong lol
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Got 32 reps today on flat bench with 225 lbs new PR for 2017 at 50 years old. Next week trying for 10 plus reps with 315.

32 consecutive reps?! You animal!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options

Fatigued at 27, then 3,then 2. Rested at the lockout. Hoping next week with 315 will be above 10. Week after that hoping for new single of 405.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options

Fatigued at 27, then 3,then 2. Rested at the lockout. Hoping next week with 315 will be above 10. Week after that hoping for new single of 405.

Get that on video! I need to see it for motivation. Trying to get there myself sometime this year, hopefully.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options

Get that on video! I need to see it for motivation. Trying to get there myself sometime this year, hopefully.

I can put it on FB, haven't figured out how to put it on here.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    cgvet37 wrote: »
    I set a new 1RM on bench of 260 lbs. That is at one year of consistent training.

Great work, mate!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    cgvet37 wrote: »
    I set a new 1RM on bench of 260 lbs. That is at one year of consistent training.

Nice :)
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    My 1+ day on 5/3/1 for both squat and bench today. Plus since I get MLK day off, I spent a little extra time...did some singles after squat and some 10 rep paused bench with 135#. I also ran a couple of miles on the treadmill after the weights. Would have liked to have another rep or two on each top set, but I'll take it. I think I'm finally coming to terms with the fact that not every day is a great lifting day. Plus I'm just trying to hang on to my strength while cutting...so there's that part of it too.

https://youtu.be/rEXi8UY3Hls
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Squatted last night. 495 was supposed to be an RPE 8, but felt more like a 7. Happy about that

Are you going to be a cast member on Duck Dynasty or something????? LOLZ

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

Monster Monster- looking forward to seeing that please do share if you catch it!!!
    (can you just upload to youtube and share that link?)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I hit 185 last night for 20. Feeling pretty good.
    I've cut my food a bit in preparation for my event this weekend- and I am DEFINITELY feeling it today- this is the most sore I've been of all the work I've done on this program- I can't wait to jump back up to over 2000 calories next week- I need the food in the worst way. Fortunately I only have one more lift on a restricted diet- so I hopefully won't die.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    jmule24 wrote: »
    Squatted last night. 495 was supposed to be an RPE 8, but felt more like a 7. Happy about that

Are you going to be a cast member on Duck Dynasty or something????? LOLZ

Maybe. I would kill Phil to get to Mrs. Kay, srs
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    I hit 185 last night for 20. Feeling pretty good.
    I've cut my food a bit in preparation for my event this weekend- and I am DEFINITELY feeling it today- this is the most sore I've been of all the work I've done on this program- I can't wait to jump back up to over 2000 calories next week- I need the food in the worst way. Fortunately I only have one more lift on a restricted diet- so I hopefully won't die.

I feel ya. I'm just in a constant state of sore on my restricted diet. Nothing major but always at about a 2-4 on the pain scale. Only three more to get to 200!!!