Organic Apple Cider Vinegar...Myth or Legend?

Options
I need some of your real life experiences. So many contradictory articles out there. Help please! And if does work for you and you do use it, how are taking it. Thanks!

Replies

• JohnnyLowCarb
    JohnnyLowCarb Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    mph323 wrote: »
    Work for what? There's a million sites out there touting it as the new and improved Dr. Smith's Snake Oil - Good for What Ails You. It has a lot of uses in food and cleaning, but it's just ... vinegar

Thats my question? Its being marketed for a ton of uses and I am asking for your experience, if any...
  • JohnnyLowCarb
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Are we really having this discussion again?

Jeez sorry @pinuplove
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    It's good for cooking. And maybe the occasional (heavily-diluted) hair rinse. Or laundry rinse. But drinking it won't do anything aside from potentially upset your stomach and wreck your teeth.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    johnnylew wrote: »
    mph323 wrote: »
    Work for what? There's a million sites out there touting it as the new and improved Dr. Smith's Snake Oil - Good for What Ails You. It has a lot of uses in food and cleaning, but it's just ... vinegar

Thats my question? Its being marketed for a ton of uses and I am asking for your experience, if any...

Try searching the forums for posts on ACV. You'll find lots of information about people's experiences.

• Stella3838
    Stella3838 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Jeez sorry @pinuplove

It just happens time and time and time again that posts like this come up and it seems like the OPs don't search what's already out there. No exaggeration, this is a topic multiple times a week.
  • JohnnyLowCarb
    Options
    I APOLOGIZE to everyone who is ticked off that I posted this, I had no idea the level of insensitivity some on these boards have. Why did you click into it if you already have seen a similar post? To shoot me a nasty comment, you could have just went onto another post. BUT no you chose to click in and blast me. Nice!

I wouldn't take it personally. People just get tired of seeing the same question multiple times a day and sometimes that comes through.

Thanks @janejellyroll I appreciate that! I feel bad and mad at the same time. I had no idea people would get upset.
  • Stella3838
    Options
    What @janejellyroll said. Nothing personal at all. There are just lots of topics well covered that would be available by searching first.
  • JohnnyLowCarb
    Options
    Thanks @anvilhead2 maybe I should have just asked for relative links or just not posted. I thought this community was here to help. I appreciate the links I went into them. It has certainly been discussed before. I am relatively new to the MFP and boards soooo..... I guess I am just p.... everyone off by trying to interact.
  • JohnnyLowCarb
    Options
    Thanks @stella3838 I am new to the MFP boards so I guess I will not post until I search in the future.,
  • Stella3838
    Options
    Thanks @stella3838 I am new to the MFP boards so I guess I will not post until I search in the future.,

No worries. The more time you're on here, you'll see there's like a top 5 or 6 things that are asked quite a bit. I still do searches myself and I've been on here for a number of years. Lots of good stuff here (and some not so good, so keep an open mind).
  • JohnnyLowCarb
    Options
    @Noel_57 Thanks Noel! I get it. I honestly (even though it is there right in front of my face) did not see the "search" feature. So I learned something new today! Nothing about ACV but something new. I am kidding I used a few links that were provided. Just what I needed.