Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fitness and Exercise
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What youtube workout did you do today?

1252627282931»

Replies

• Deedoyle9721Deedoyle9721 Member Posts: 194 Member Member Posts: 194 Member
    Didn't notice it had punching in it - I"m very uncoordinated with punch, jab hook... lol

Loved this!

This was a different Sidney workout! I didn't know she did pilates?!

And for my ever-tightening older muscles... where did my flexibility go?

• DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 6,168 Member Member Posts: 6,168 Member
    Sydney's full body power

Followed by 19 min of this cardio kickboxing
  • veggiepatveggiepat Member Posts: 124 Member Member Posts: 124 Member
    Love it! Thank you everyone! I usually love to dance everyday, but was challenged to do something different this weekend and found Yvette Bachman with low impact cardio kickboxing! I really liked it so much, I did another round! Yay! We got this!!!!
    [url="
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 6,168 Member Member Posts: 6,168 Member
    Cardio kickboxing boot camp(with pushups and burpees)

And step and pump live
    Yvette's all out cardio step + bonus abs
  • booksnbrainsbooksnbrains Member Posts: 109 Member Member Posts: 109 Member
    Hi! I'm just finding this thread and loving all the recommendations. My workout today is a Blogilates abs. I'm a runner, so I try to avoid too much knee and hip strain in my workouts and her 'apartment friendly' workouts have very few high impact moves!

Hi! I'm just finding this thread and loving all the recommendations. My workout today is a Blogilates abs. I'm a runner, so I try to avoid too much knee and hip strain in my workouts and her 'apartment friendly' workouts have very few high impact moves!

Welcome! I started this because youtube was recommending the same workouts day after day and I wanted something new & different! We all post workouts to give us all a bigger variety to choose from! :)

And Blogilates lady is tough! While she seems to feel no pain, her workouts BURN BURN BURN!!! Great job! :)
    Sydney's full body boot camp
    Worked out with a bunch of skinny kids today but was surprised to find how high my avg bpm was! Pretty impressive! :)

and

Even though I did abs yesterday...

Followed by 🍑Booty!