Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2024

Replies

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,215 Member
    Allie what an exciting day ahead! Gentle hugs for Tracy! I remember after my c section I couldn't sit up to pick up my baby. The rest is a blur.

Michele sorry your arm hurts. Hope you can find another way to play Mahjongg. For me, caffeine can be part of a problem like that.

Lisa, always good to have a visit from Pat! Living proof that there are still good single men out there!

Tracey what a beautiful sky! And yes those old sewing machines are attractive, but clunky. We have taken the approach of burying the machine in a pile of mending. Lol!

Barbara Yay for your blouse that fits!

I'm having the opposite. I pulled out my bathing suit and ordered a larger size.

I'm getting excited for my trip to Las Vegas! Yay!
    I need to get rid of expired food in my pantry. I would hate for my cousin to pull something out and get sick, or find bugs or something. Glad I started prepping weeks early!

Have a fantastic day! May you all be happy, healthy, safe and free!

Annie in Delaware

• 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Annie ~ Excited for your upcoming trip.

Allie ~ Continued good thoughts for Tracy and Kyle and the new baby.

Carol in GA

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,035 Member
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 4,174 Member
    DH and his pasta! Lol
    I measure 1/2 to 1 cup of pasta and limit myself to that. I fill up on the salad and meat sauce. Orange for desert. Also had banana’s and blueberries in my morning oatmeal, and 1/2 apple in a tortilla with cream cheese and almond butter in it. Makes a great sandwich! handful of nuts for a snack when I got bored and just wanted a snack. I just remembered, I had a handful of wheat things too. Still under calories with all that!

nj99bm9g7y92.jpeg

RVRita in Roswell
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 4,174 Member
    Today is: Anyone here collect rocks? Prayers for Tracy, Allie, and family. What an emotional day. Hang in there!

ywtdy5608vq7.jpeg
    bajnknqbvcxj.jpeg

80ye80mh2282.jpeg
    RVRita in Roswell
    Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other, “Does this taste funny to you?” 🤪
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,035 Member
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,565 Member
    Margaret - did you get your toilet fixed? Don't think I could give up or cut down on my coffee, I call it my drug of choice. I always feel better when I have several cups. Though these days I've been making "Half-Caff" - A scoop of regular and a scoop of decaf, can't really tell the difference in taste.

Rosie decided she wanted to go outside this morning at 1 AM. So "we" got up, lol. It's a nice sunny day so have a load of laundry hanging out in the breeze, will find a few other outside chores to do then grab a nap.

Alex my landscape/junk hauler guy was supposed to be out here this morning to go over my to-do list but he's still tied up finishing a project. No biggie. I'm not sure if they'll even be able to do much until we have a hard freeze and bushes and trees lose their leaves. Said he'll be here tomorrow.

Make it a super week. <3

Lanette B)
    SW WA State

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,700 Member
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,581 Member
    Like everyone, waiting for news from Allie. <3<3<3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • mcmillonmail
    mcmillonmail Posts: 69 Member
    Michelle I am not great with posting pics, but the above is the recipe for Whoopie pies from WW. They are pretty good.
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,503 Member
    <3