I need clean eating motivation and friends!

Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    J72FIT wrote: »
    Just think how pissed off the "clean eaters" are going to be 20 - 40 years from now (or whatever number gets them to the golden years) when they realize, it was all for nothing...

epic failure....
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Whittedo wrote: »
    I am a clean eater. I shower everyday and wash my hands before every meal. To the cookie dough and pizza bingers who justify their behaviour by "keeping within their calorie goal" I ask a simple question: How long do you think that I would live if all I ate was 1.5 cups of white sugar everyday? It is exactly my calorie requirement so I have to assume from some of the posts here that it would be perfectly acceptable.

what the hell....
  • ndj1979
    Options
    bgorum wrote: »
    I was suggesting that the OP THOUGHT she was posting an exaggeration. I don't imagine she actually has a friend who logged a whole meal of cookie dough. I do imagine she was fliply implying that she doesn't want to look to someone for motivation who eats nothing but empty calorie crap for every meal even if they are within their calorie goal. And, maybe I'm just trying to see the good in people when I infer meaning . . . Who the heck knows? But, at this point, the straw man is well and truly built. Let's do continue to whack away!! It's such fun.

well you know what happens when you make assumptions...
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    SconnieCat wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    SconnieCat wrote: »
    RivenV wrote: »
    RivenV wrote: »
    emily_stew wrote: »
    I had Oreos and coffee for breakfast today. I was in a hurry, I'm having a stressful week and it made me happy. I'm still on track to be under my calorie goal for the day. Haterz gonna hate!
    Edit: 2 Oreos. Not the whole box. Because moderation.

I just saw they have cookie dough stuffed oreos, I need to find these but until then I will suffer with cookie dough ice cream

What if... you put a little brownie batter into the bottom of muffin cups and put a cookie dough covered cookie dough oreo on top of the batter, and baked it? ... And then served it with cookie dough flavored ice cream with pieces of cookie dough in it... ?

Oh I need to try this! Think you may have given me my baking project for the weekend

Pics or it didn't happen! ;)<3

I've been meaning to try it, but I just haven't had the time, you know? I was in a serious baking mood last weekend, wink wink, but I made a blackberry pie instead. I regret nothing!

There will be pics! Last weekend was the cake and the dozen cupcakes I need someone to eat!

Once upon a time I gave my friends Diabetes with these Reese Cup, Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcake things I made.

You press store-bought cookie dough to the bottoms of a cupcake tin about 1/4 of the way up. Top with an upside down Reese cup, and then top THAT off with brownie batter (about 3/4 of the way up). Bake for 15-18 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.

It's heaven.

This sounds amazing!! I am so making these.
    SconnieCat, are you in/from WI? I'm assuming from your name and your hat. I'm sending you a FR :)

Yay - I promise never to put you on blast for eating cookie dough. :)

And yes... although living in Chicago now.

I appreciate that! I need forgiveness for my diary at times :)
    I'm from Madison born and raised.

• BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    J72FIT wrote: »
    Just think how pissed off the "clean eaters" are going to be 20 - 40 years from now (or whatever number gets them to the golden years) when they realize, it was all for nothing...

epic failure....

BWAHHAAHHHHAAHAHHA
  • ur1love89
    ur1love89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm trying my best to eat clean. I'd love to swap recipes!
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    I had cookie dough for breakfast.

It was delicious.

Just wanted to share.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I had a single Ferrero Rocher for lunch today. I had planned to have soup but when it came right down to it I didn't feel like eating.

Sometimes people are just doing the best they can with what they have. And sometimes they're making a conscious choice based on their own goals, mental health, adherence, or whatever.
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Who made up the term "eating clean"? Punch that guy in the mouth.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Just a quick question!

Why do so many people who do not eat 'clean' feel so insulted and butt-hurt by people who claim they do?

Hey guys if you want to eat junk food, eat it, don't let anyone tell you its wrong (because it's not), but if others choose not to eat it too, don't get all upset or offended!!
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »

It was delicious.

Just wanted to share.

you have been judged a dirty eater...yield, and accept the consequences...
  • ur1love89
    ur1love89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my best to eat clean! Feel free to add me :)
  • Daiako
    Options

It was delicious.

Just wanted to share.

...spankings?

No?

Oh.

Awkward. Never mind me then. *whistles*
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Just a quick question!

Why do so many people who do not eat 'clean' feel so insulted and butt-hurt by people who claim they do?

Hey guys if you want to eat junk food, eat it, don't let anyone tell you its wrong (because it's not), but if others choose not to eat it too, don't get all upset or offended!!

So I see you found what part of the OP kicked of this train wreck.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

It was delicious.

Just wanted to share.

What kind of cookie dough?

This matters as to how I will judge you
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Just a quick question!

If you're referring to this thread in particular, many people were not upset with the concept of "eating clean", but rather how judgmental the OP was being towards those who chose to not necessarily follow her particular diet... especially the judgement she was showing towards her "friends".
  • ndj1979
    Options

It was delicious.

Just wanted to share.

...spankings?

No?

Oh.

Awkward. Never mind me then. *whistles*

Nope, you get banned to Cleanatoria, where all there is to eat is chicken, rice, and vegetables...forever...
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    RGv2 wrote: »
    Just a quick question!

So I see you found what part of the OP kicked of this train wreck.

I did.

I just didn't think everyone was so sensitive!
  • Daiako
    Options
    adowe wrote: »

It was delicious.

Just wanted to share.

What kind of cookie dough?

This matters as to how I will judge you

Chocolate chip of course. Anything else I bake first.

I did have some red velvet cookies for dessert last night. They were pretty tasty.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Just a quick question!

que the "holier than though" posters....

I thought we already had that on page seven...