Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• michellelaymon
    michellelaymon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't log all the sugar I really put in my coffee. >:)
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    fireheart5 wrote: »
    I weigh myself before and after pooping. It makes me feel better.

I doo the same thing, pun intended. I also don't log weight until after I poop.
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    A good friend treated me to dinner and let's say I went on a super binge. I basically ate about 1600 plus calories in one sitting. Luckily I did not eat all of my lunch and I was able to eat back my exercise calories, but I still ended up over by about 600 calories.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    A good friend treated me to dinner and let's say I went on a super binge. I basically ate about 1600 plus calories in one sitting. Luckily I did not eat all of my lunch and I was able to eat back my exercise calories, but I still ended up over by about 600 calories.

I have a really, really hard time not doing that every time my husband and I go out to a restaurant for dinner. Not really a binge, though--One meal at a place like Chili's can clock in at over 2000 calories! I always tell myself I'll order a lower-calorie option, buuuuut... Nope. Never. Not even once! :neutral_face:

Restaurant food is generally calorific. I don't worry about it, since I only get to go to a restaurant once a month, unless it's Subway... And I eat that within my calorie goal. :)
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I wanted sweets, but I waited until after midnight so I could log it all for the next day.
  • sarahann104
    sarahann104 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am sitting here hoping there is some rain with the thunder, because I dont want to walk the 100 metres to pick my kid up from school today.

Also I will hide in the kitchen and lick my plate clean some nights. If I go to the trouble of weighing and logging food, I am damned well getting those last 3 calories on the plate in.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I don't pee in the pool, but I do sometimes get the windy pops so I just do some front crawl to kick the water about so no-one notices my homemade jacuzzi effect. The bad part is I quite enjoy the feeling of bottom burping underwater.
  • kathrynahedrick
    kathrynahedrick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    jnv7594 wrote: »
    Okay, I chalk this up to my OCD, lol. Whenever I scoop something out of a jar with a spoon (i.e. peanut butter), I weigh the spoon first. Then I weigh it again after I'm done dishing out a serving. That way I can lick the spoon and track what I ate off the spoon as well.

That's actually a really good idea and I think I'll do it!
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I licked the spoon once after giving my cat wet cat food. Not on purpose, just by habit... It was basic supermarket full of byproducts stuff... Nasty doesn't even cover it. Now my cat gets good food...
    Pate and decent cat food are interchangeable - they look and smell the same anyway.

My mum once fed my dad dog food and he ate it. She honestly thought it was beef stew and heated it up for him (some kind of "meaty chunks in gravy", I guess). He said it wasn't the best but he ate it anyway.
    We always joke how he has a wet nose and lovely shiny hair.

My confession is that I made a birthday cake covered in melted chocolate and smarties (delicious), and a few days later found a blob of chocolate on the outside of the dishwasher. I scraped it off with my fingernail and ate it.

Hilarious!!! I love the piece about the dog food LOL I tried tuna cat food when I was a kid and swore up and down it tasted just like real tuna. I tried it as an adult and learned that my taste buds have changed.

If I see melted cheese or pieces of shredded cheese, I will eat them. Even if they're dried up and gross. I can't help it. It's cheese!
  • jessicapk
    Options
    caddir wrote: »
    Someone at work was a right pain. She looked down on me because I was fat. I'm thinner than she is now and I'm a little ashamed of how good that feels.

No shame in that. She was the one that started it! :smiley:
  • jessicapk
    Options
    My confession... My current favorite workout song is by... Selena effing gomez.

Oh the Shame. I am a 35 year old man for the love of God!

No shame there!!! The music I listen to when I'm working out may be drastically different from what I listen to the rest of the time. Incidentally, mindless pop can be very motivating because you're there to move, not enjoy the words and meaning.
  • Mikolinz
    Mikolinz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i made banana muffins last night. like why would i consciously mix together ingredients, turn on the oven and make muffins?
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I ate one of those mini tootsie rolls and I did not log it. I am so sorry!!! Please forgive me!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I ate one of those mini tootsie rolls and I did not log it. I am so sorry!!! Please forgive me!

Those things are like crack to me. It's a good thing they aren't widely available here, only at specialty shops. I'd totally YouTube the Tootsie Roll diet otherwise.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    jessicapk wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I licked the spoon once after giving my cat wet cat food. Not on purpose, just by habit... It was basic supermarket full of byproducts stuff... Nasty doesn't even cover it. Now my cat gets good food...
    Pate and decent cat food are interchangeable - they look and smell the same anyway.

My mum once fed my dad dog food and he ate it. She honestly thought it was beef stew and heated it up for him (some kind of "meaty chunks in gravy", I guess). He said it wasn't the best but he ate it anyway.
    We always joke how he has a wet nose and lovely shiny hair.

My confession is that I made a birthday cake covered in melted chocolate and smarties (delicious), and a few days later found a blob of chocolate on the outside of the dishwasher. I scraped it off with my fingernail and ate it.

Hilarious!!! I love the piece about the dog food LOL I tried tuna cat food when I was a kid and swore up and down it tasted just like real tuna. I tried it as an adult and learned that my taste buds have changed.

The food quality has gone way down, more like, lol.

I had some little almond cakes and a 195 calories chocolate for breakfast.

• Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I almost had a childish hissy over the scale this morning. PMS water weight + PMS irritability = my inner two year old comes out needing a nap.

Luckily I decided to try on my favorite jeans and I can breathe in them again, so I saved my hissy for something trivial - Fifteen minutes later, I clumsily spilled the dog's medicine all over the floor and had a nice hissy about that. Hopefully that's it until next month!
  • joolsmd
    joolsmd Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I spent most of yesterday on a train, and on the journey home I bought two M&S Cocktail tins and a bag of honey sweet and salty cashews. Total cals probably 1,000, but it was a delicious journey home. :)

I am hoping I don't pay for it on my next weigh-in though.
  • jessicapk
    Options
    owlteeth wrote: »
    If I feel like I'm eating too much sugar, I'll stop using my sensitive toothpaste for awhile and just use regular toothpaste. Eating sweets hurts my teeth if I don't have the sensitive toothpaste.

LOL I know how you feel! It helps me steer clear of sweet, too :smile:
  • jessicapk
    Options
    tchell99 wrote: »
    Confession: I talk to my dog like she's a person. And I sing songs to her all the time. Original songs about how awesome she is...

Love it! My old dog's nickname was Mu (pronounced "moo") and I would sing "Hey Mu" to her in the tune of "Hey Jude" by the Beatles. Somewhere in my mind, I think she liked it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I just had a 1000 calorie snack because PMS.