Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    I feel guilty that I'm working out instead of cuddling with my cat. She wants to snuggle and I'm putting on my work out clothes. :(

I started insanity max 30 today. My cats have never seen me exercise before. One watched me for about half of the DVD then joined me by laying down in the middle of the mat. I had to do all the exercises all around her. I have had them lay on my computer keyboard and on a book but I give her major props for courage to lay down in the middle of a mat where I am doing burpees.

This is so funny! When I'm working out at home my cat will watch me out of curiosity for a while but as soon as I start with the burpees he's had enough of my crap and is outta there!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    caddir wrote: »
    I'm 57 and I play MMOs. Not sure that this should be a confession. That I play them too much might be the confession. I would rather play than exercise, but I am finding exercise is much more enjoyable on a wii-fit than without.

Ok here goes.

I met my husband in an MMO. We are sort of famous on our old server because I was his guild leader, we met and fell in love. This summer we will have our 13th wedding anniversary.

We lived on two different continents and he moved to mine. When he moved here we sold our toons and got more than 10k US for them (very uber). We put the money down on our house.

So now you know more about our meeting than my mother does!

Lol it's just the other way around for me... He was my guild leader, I moved to the US, and we got married 12 years ago (ok, in 2 weeks). We kept playing for a while though and didn't sell our toons, but I don't think I would have made that much!

So tonight I had 40 calories left, so I took a pint of ice cream and had two tablespoons.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Please believe me when I tell you that several of the mom's at my older kid's school are super stuck up and judgmental. This makes me sound like the jerk, but I'm really so laid back and these people just drive me nuts! The other day, they had a bake sale at the band and strings concert and one of those women made chocolate chip cookies. She listed all the ingredients on a paper and in caps put ORGANIC before each thing, i.e. "ORGANIC flour, ORGANIC sugar.." It was so obviously competitive nonsense ( listing the ingredients at all was not required or expected). She was the winner of best mom in the world for sure. I find this type of behavior so obnoxious.

And that had nothing to do with anything, except that it was annoying.

Confession: I want the tank top in your profile picture!!! Is that for real, because if so, I need to know where you got it so I can have it in my life STAT!
    So who's scrolling back and looking for the tank top? I scrolled a bit but never saw anything exciting so figured I missed it. lol

you can just click berlynwall's name on the original quote to bring up her profile

OK, found it but don't know what a cheese fry is so probably don't want it on my shirt. lol

Cheese fries are delicious, but it's actually a quote from the movie Mean Girls - which was a staple of mine and many other's young adult life.
  • brendawhite2765
    brendawhite2765 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Having a really bad 'down' day - have eaten twice my calorie allowance for the day and still feel down !
  • Camarose79
    Camarose79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ive eaten food that I found at work. I'm a food hoarder and I hate seeing food being wasted. If I'm really sure that it wasn't touched and the people didn't seem like dirty people. Not food off a plate but stuff like wrapped half a sub or the bottom full row of a bag of cookies, or fruits, not grapes but a banana or apple left behind. Never an open bag of chips or anything with a bite!
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    I bought a box of 10 protein almond pecan something or other bars. They're pretty nasty and that's the only reason I've not inhaled the lot of them yet and only eating one per day so far
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I had to look up MMO too

Massively multiplayer online game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massively_multiplayer_online_game

To help others, since everyone kept saying they looked it up but no one said WHAT it was. :)
  • jennifermhine
    jennifermhine Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I quick add calories to avoid diary entries like "Pringles, one tube."

This could be my favorite confession! Haha. I've done it too..
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Tonight's confession - I've been sick all week, pain meds and the advil that was filling in the blanks tore up my stomach. Food and I have not gotten along much at all since about Friday. Tonight, I finally felt better, grabbed an avocado that felt nice and squishy, and it was one of those evil lying avocados, squishy on the edges, hard as a rock in the middle. I cried over an avocado tonight.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    This is really how I feel most of the time

Fitness.jpg
  • SonofNorthernDarkness
    Options
    I am eating at roughly a - 1200 defecit and do not care what happens
  • rebeccamorgan58152
    rebeccamorgan58152 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I will be 32 in less than two weeks. I have my own Nintendo DS (as opposed to using my child's) and while Im on the bike, Im working my way through Pokemon Black 2. Again.
    I don't let my child play my 3DS, she's a total cow when I play with her ipad, so no swapsies.

Have you played Fantasy Life or Bravely Default? Both games are super awesome
    I love Fantasy Life!

• dhuno
    dhuno Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I totally decided that wtf and ate all the cheese, bread , and meat that sounded good. And had wine to go with it. Dangnabit- after all those days of being "good", something just snapped1
  • schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I haven't been this sore in a looooong time and I kinda like it (especially since it came from going to the gym with a person I like). But I have no idea what is in store for tomorrow and if I will have the strength to do 2 workouts back to back.
    Like even my neck is sore.

Also I felt really good when they saw me and one of the first things they said was about how small I had gotten. (But was I really that big? The scale hasn't moved much and my clothes still fit somewhat the same)

• CatLover22974
    CatLover22974 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had KFC for lunch (popcorn chicken and chips - a lot less than I'd usually have). Back on the wagon for the next meal.
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I only weigh in on weekend mornings after I've pooped and peed. :#
  • beckifitzg
    beckifitzg Posts: 33 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    It makes me mad when people try to be nice and say I don't need to work outout or show over concern (wow I sound horrible). I may be a healthy weight but there is a lot of wobble going on under these clothes and my fat percentage hates me.
    And yet I hate it when other thin people complain about their weight.

I am adicted to buying work out clothes. I've had to put a straight ban on buying any more. Instead I've started bookmarking things I like for when I lift the ban.

I am a photographer and am guilty of photo shopping some of my holiday photos.
  • fairwaytogo
    fairwaytogo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have just had a krispy kreme Lotus Caramelised Biscoff for breakfast!!! I saw it in the supremarket and couldn't help myself. Lotus biscuits are my downfall. Oh well at least I have a tuna salad planned for lunch and will be taking the dog out for a long walk
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I've had a super low calorie day (non-intentional) and did a lot of exercising. Even after dinner, I have enough calories left to eat an entire pizza. I don't want a pizza, but I'm totally heading to the shop for an ice cream as soon as the episode I'm watching is done.
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    nigerski68 wrote: »
    nigerski68 wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    HawtTamale wrote: »
    I refuse to have sex with the lights on for fear the man I'm with will see my body and be so repulsed he'll refuse to have sex with me.

ugh i feeel you :\:'(

I have to ask both you ladies WHY?? He loves you, right? So he loves your body!! If he was repulsed by you, he would not be with you now!!

I've been with my husband 25 years, we have a 23 yr old son and my husband loves me dearly. Most times he's wonderful and I wouldn't trade him for the world. He insists that he doesn't care about my weight, he loves me and how I look doesn't matter, blah blah blah. In 25 years he's never seen me naked. Not one time. Even with having a child and nursing me through cervical cancer three years ago. He'd be ecstatic to shower together or get to leave the lights on but I refuse. I hate my body so much and I KNOW he would be absolutely disgusted with me and never admit it.

This is incredibly sad.

Not saying that in a judging way, but wow. That's got to be an awful way to live, for both of you.

You're right, it is. It's something I hope to work on. I know it doesn't make sense and I know he loves me. My brain knows it. But that fat girl that was always teased and always hating her body says otherwise.

I truly sympathize with this. As a child, I was laughed at for my weight enough that I never wanted anyone to see my body. I stopped going to the pool/the beach because I was too embarrassed to go shirtless. Part of my weight loss journey has been developing a healthy image of myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm not thrilled to be overweight, but feeling disgusted with myself won't accomplish anything positive. I hope you can see yourself for the beautiful person that you likely are.