I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Granted, but it moves so fast now no one ever slows down to let you pass or get off the road. You must keep going until you run out of gas, and then the fast moving cars plow into your car. There is a 1000 car pile up and you die a fiery death in the middle of it all.

I wish someone would give me a 100 million tax-free dollars.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted, you have been given 100 million dollars tax free, however it's in monopoly money so it really is worthless.

I wish it was Friday afternoon and I had a long weekend off.
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Granted. It's Friday afternoon, the rain is falling, the wind is blowing, and it's cold outside. Fortunately, you're on your way to the airport to take advantage of the long weekend for your tropical getaway. After boarding the plane you lean back in your seat in first class and let out a nice, long sigh as you start to drift off to sleep. Suddenly, the flight attendant's voice cuts into your revelry and it takes you a while to figure out why it sounds so familiar. Then it dawns on you: that voice sounds just like your alarm clock. Time to wake up, buddy.

I wish I didn't have to leave the house tonight.
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted - you don't need to leave since your on house arrest and must stay in for the next 2 years

I wish I could get a really great nights sleep
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Granted, great night's sleep on the way. . . . for two minutes. Ha!

I wish for good weather tomorrow
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, you have some of the worlds best weather for one day, followed by flooding of historic proportions which then freezes over when the deep snows pile up -- having a good day yet???

I wish my body could run for hours and hours and hours without getting sore and tired.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Granted: it does because your bod has been replaced by an efficient mechanical body, but is controlled by remote by @cblue315 and she has you doing chores, just constantly. But you never get tired. Just really, really bored.

Wish: to spike the world's coffee this morning
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Granted, but it's spiked with arsenic and you're found guilty of mass murder and spend the rest of you life in prison.

I wish I could rescue every dog that's a stray.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Granted...you rescue every stray....aww crap I can't ruin this...its a nice wish..

I wish it were in my power to give my friends what they want
  • cblue315
    Options
    Granted, but all they want is you. Day in Day out they hound you for attention, you get no sleep, no time to rest, or eat or workout. Jo you are such a giving person.

I wish someone would paint my house for me.
  • bggghmnr
    bggghmnr Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    They paint it, but in a rainbow of colours.

I wish I could go on a trip, somewhere warm.
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, you have won a one way ticket to the Sahara desert -- no supplies are included, however....

I wish I had some great activities planned for this weekend instead of mowing the lawn.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Granted, you must now spend all 48 hrs working/studying. I wish for no more suffering in this life, for all.
  • ZeeShay
    ZeeShay Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Granted, we all die

I wish to travel the world.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Granted, but now you are a cleaning lady on a cruise ship. But you are below decks all day forever cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.
    I wish for a good workout this morning
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, you spent all morning working out and had a great time but as a result you can now only crawl from the gym to your car -- good luck driving home.

I wish I could move to somewhere warm and tropical.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Granted...you move to tropical queensland australia...where you live your days with dear heart ..
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted...you move to tropical queensland australia...where you live your days with dear heart ..

<3:)<3:)

• tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    kjm3579 wrote: »

<3:)<3:)

Let me fix this for you.
    You move to tropical Queensland, Australia, where, as everybody knows, everything in nature is trying to kill you. You spend every waking moment dodging poisonous spiders, venomous snakes, rabid koala bears, and temperamental kangaroos. Except for duck billed platypi (platypluses? whatever! those little four-legged furry creatures with the duck bills) 'cause they're just so cute and wouldn't hurt anything. After months of dodging all those ferocious creatures, you and your Dear Heart have enough and move to Hawaii. Not Oahu or Maui, but the big island, Hawaii. The one with the active volcano. And Pele is PO'd. Sorry.

I wish @kjm3579 would find a nice, quiet place for him to settle down with his Dear Heart.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Granted. But kjm and Dear Heart fall asleep and unbeknownst to them they have fallen victim to sleeping sickness and never awaken.

I wish I had chosen the winning lottery ticket instead of the one that got me a whopping $1.