Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    WOW 300+ confessions I had to catch up on! But it's always worth it, I love this thread. :)

My confession: My train ride of poor choices continued last night. Burger King for dinner, a Blizzard for dessert. What gets me is, if I blow my calories I should at least be on GOOD stuff (tasty/finer cuisine, I mean) not junk drive-thru crap. Not sure why I do that to myself. So of course, blew my calories yesterday and feel guilty today. *sigh*
  • cranor130
    cranor130 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Move4Abs wrote: »
    Pregnant...feeling sad/blah...the fix? Pop-Tarts. This is one of my few binges and man...it was a binge. 4 poptarts...30 mins....delicious. Donating the rest to the office. Did you know those suckers have 200 cals/37 g of carbs EACH?!?!? I just inhaled 800 cals and obliterated my daily carb goal. Why the hell do they come in a pack of TWO?!?!? All said, feeling better....may need more sleep :)

That is a disappointment to me as well! I'd have some if I could eat two, but 400 cals isn't worth it to me. The new flavors do look tasty though!

It's not QUITE the same, but the Special K Pastry Crisps actually remind me a lot of Pop-tarts, but they're 100 calories per pack. Much more limited flavor selection, of course, but good in a pinch!

I agree, they taste similar to pop tarts!

Thank you for the Special K info. Love pop tarts!!!
  • ddrhellbunny
    ddrhellbunny Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I made the awful decision last night to get wendy's after work because I had not eaten all day and was just way too tired to make anything... yeah bad idea. TMI

Morning rolls around and let's just say I am cleared out. Cleared out enough that I dropped 2 lbs HAH!

dang... never again. least it is done, hahaha.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I made the awful decision last night to get wendy's after work because I had not eaten all day and was just way too tired to make anything... yeah bad idea. TMI

Morning rolls around and let's just say I am cleared out. Cleared out enough that I dropped 2 lbs HAH!

I keep wanting to get some fast food but it's been a year since I had some and I know that I would regret it later...
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,405 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm going to Spain next year and one of the things I'm really excited about is seeing how I'll fit in the seat of the plane. The last time I went on one, I couldn't buckle the seatbelt because I was too fat.

I'm also kinda giddy about going through the metal detectors now that I have metal implants.

I am flying in August and excited for same.

As an old pro at metal detector setting off... make sure you inform the agent before you go through, about your implants. Makes things way simpler.
  • ddrhellbunny
    ddrhellbunny Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I keep wanting to get some fast food but it's been a year since I had some and I know that I would regret it later...

That is pretty much what I was like as well. Don't get me wrong, it tasted good and satisfied my hungry, but I had NO idea my body would react like that. Not really worth that haha
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    My confession is I'm being ...is vain the right word? over wanting to try to keep a generous cup size and still lose a few pounds. Such a petty superficial problem but it is part of what is holding me back.

I own 14 bras and 35 pairs of undies. All beautiful. All colors and styles. All for me. I like the size of filling out those bras so I confess I don't want to go too lean. (Actually, I doubt I will lose too much up top as genetically I've been a similar size when at my goal weight). But my comfession is that I'm trying to find the balance of a little leaner body and keeping the generous portion up top while losing a little fat all over (I'm spending way too much time thinking about this as worst case scenerio I just get to refresh my bra collection.) (But I'm cheap so I don't want to do that.) But my goal weight is somewhere between losing another 3 - 5 lbs (depending upon where in the fluxuation I measure) and I want to get back (finally) to my prepregnancy (my youngest is almost 15) waist size by losing another1.5 to 2 inches off my waist. Vain? Cheap? It has been holding me back so I'm confessing it. I have my favorite sports bra on, ready to go for a run.

(I do love having pretty underthings....just for me.) :smiley:

Edit to take out my bra size. I realized I don't want that in a permanent searchable post even though it probably does not matter really.
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday weekend (Monday) and I am trying to not go off the rails. Last night I went to the grocery and got a pint of greek frozen yogurt & Fiber One bars some but man oh man did I want a LARGE 8pm 1/2 price Sonic shake.
  • Francl27
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    It's my birthday weekend (Monday) and I am trying to not go off the rails. Last night I went to the grocery and got a pint of greek frozen yogurt & Fiber One bars some but man oh man did I want a LARGE 8pm 1/2 price Sonic shake.

Well when I really crave something... buying an alternative usually doesn't work. Why can't you just fit a small Sonic shake?
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Happy birthday!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Not to be a downer bit wanted to let you all know since you have been on this journey with me that To Boldly Go (yes AOJ for Star Trek) "Oberon" passed away this morning. He was 21 and I had him for 16 years. He was my best friend and the love of my life. May he rest in peace. ♡
  • Francl27
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Not to be a downer bit wanted to let you all know since you have been on this journey with me that To Boldly Go (yes AOJ for Star Trek) "Oberon" passed away this morning. He was 21 and I had him for 16 years. He was my best friend and the love of my life. May he rest in peace. ♡

I'm so sorry for your loss :(
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options

I am sorry for your loss (((hugs))).
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options

So sorry for your loss.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

I am glad you had the 16 years. May those memories bring you comfort during this time and as you heal. My sympathies. Be gentle with yourself and take good care of you.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

I am so sorry for your loss. :( My deepest condolences.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

So sorry
    /hugs
  • m1xm0d3
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Well when I really crave something... buying an alternative usually doesn't work. Why can't you just fit a small Sonic shake?

I would tend to agree but to be fair it IS good FGY @ 600 calories a pint. I was satisfied afterwards (probably cuz it had been a really long time since I've had even that). I just couldn't justify it last night. But the Sonic shake IS coming and a large, too. One and done. Probably ON my birthday that I am working and hopefully commuting by bike to so I should have the calories to fit it in. I'll also be less tempted afterwards. Rather than the weekend of bad choices. lol

Happy birthday!

Thanks! :)

And my condolences. I will repost for you the rainbow bridge poem....
    Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
    They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
  • m1xm0d3
    edited May 2015
    Options
    dbl
  • bday95
    bday95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    franksl87e wrote: »
    I keep changing my weekly goals (first week!) from 2lb to 1.5lb depending on what I know I still want to eat that day!!
    I do the same thing :(