Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Drinking Mountain Dew Kickstart after two cups of coffee. So far good

Drinking me an ice cold Diet. Mtn. Dew right now. And to tie in with the other topic about hot or cold drinks - cold drinks for me have to be ICE cold. I keep my Diet Mtn. Dew in the freezer just to get the middle frozen, then pour it over ice. Like a delicious slushy!

Nice, haven't thought of that one. I know at times I make my own iced coffee. Just mix it with my chocolate protein shake over ice and BAM!! Good shiit!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I'm out, peeps! Leaving work, heading camping. Catching up Monday will be interesting! <3

Have an awesome weekend!
  • ShibaEars
    Options
    I confess I listen to Amy Whinehouse when I'm home alone

Do you sing along?
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    So, I don't know if anyone remembers my wedding drama from way back in April*, but the short story is that my "best friend" would rather never talk to me again that work out our issues. I feel like I've broken up with a spouse. She and I have been friends longer than I've known my husband. I don't even really understand how she got this mad, and she won't tell me. And that is why I'm taking the Boo Radley challenge (not really, but I'm very sad).

*Cliff notes: She was helping me plan, I decided to elope for many valid reasons, she couldn't make it, she felt I cut her out.

:(
    I remember that. It always stinks to lose a friendship. It was your day.

Also, never loan money to a friend. I have been without one of my best friends for years because I loaned her something like $600 in 2004 (which I never saw again, even though she took her kids to Cancun with her tax refund a few months after the loan). Honestly, I don't even care about that money. We've been trying to rebuild the friendship over the past couple of years, and it's been really tough - even harder because I don't live in the same town anymore.

i lost my best friend about 10 years ago over trivial crap. we went to high school together, college together, shared an apartment at one point and were basically joined at the hip.

i loaned her money so we could go see tori amos together and she paid me back, so all cool. she wanted to go to more shows and i was always in charge of getting the tickets. even though i was only making minimum wage at the time, i had the stupidity of youth on my side and a discover card in my pocket, so i could always come through. two shows popped up that were in the 2-3 hour away range and i bought the tickets for us. i'd also loaned her money for a concert t-shirt and a bunch of books she wanted. about a week before the concert she tells me she can't go, doesn't have the money. didn't really seem to care that the tickets were already paid for. got in a massive fight on the phone and i got really frustrated and hung up on her.

i tried calling her the next day but she wouldn't answer the phone. i left her messages saying that even though she didn't have the money, i still had the tickets, so we might as well go and have fun. no reply. also, prior to the fight, i had entered an essay contest to have our seats upgraded to the front row at the show, then found out after the fight that i had won. but me still being a total doormat wanted to surprise her with the upgrade, so i kept leaving her messages alluding to how totally awesome this show was going to be. i probably left her about a dozen messages, up to the morning of the show. no answer, no reply. i tried calling her from my phone at work, she answered (not knowing the number) i said hi, and she hung up.

i waited a few months and sent her a couple emails. nothing. then after a couple years i tried reaching out to her again...nothing. i never heard another word from her. i still miss her :/

I had a friend since grade school, I moved around a little bit after high school and finally settled in South Carolina. She stayed in our small town in Illinois. I was always the one making the effort to keep in touch. Finally about 6 years ago in my early 30s I called and told her that I was tired of being the one that made the effort all the time, we talked for awhile and she promised that she would be better. Told her I loved her and I'd let her call me next time. Haven't talked to her since. Still makes me sad.
  • ShibaEars
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    festerw wrote: »
    The Smart Ones Chicken Strips and Fries I just had for lunch merely angered me, so I'm eating 2 Oreo Pop Tarts as well.

I laughed out loud at this.
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I have to confess that although I've been feeling this way for a while now (not sure why) I lost all interest in continuing to work at my current job yesterday while talking to the owner of my company. It's not even that I want a DIFFERENT job, I just don't want to work. at all. period. Honestly, if it weren't for the benefits I get (really inexpensive insurance, 2 weeks of vacation, 3 sick/personal days, free fitness center, and a pretty decent wage), I would quit and be a SAHM even though my daughter is 13.

You know, it's funny, so many people I know wish they could be a SAHM... but I wish I could work, lol! I'm not a people person but I still miss human interaction. Honestly, if it wasn't for Internet I'd feel very lonely, I think. I moved here 5 years ago and I really have no friends (except a couple other moms I talk to once a week after school while the kids play). Mostly it's the sense of accomplishment I'm missing... but I guess I never really felt it while I was working either. It is sad when the only things I accomplish in a day is catching up on laundry, doing groceries, and cooking dinner (and making laundry soap. Which I still haven't done).

I mean, I enjoy the free time obviously, but I'm afraid in 10 years I'll look back and will have accomplished absolutely nothing, and won't even be able to find a job.
    Skipping 4 pages just to say that I found the Halo Top ice cream at Wegmans. They only had vanilla.

And I'm completely shocked because it's actually VERY good.

Confession: Part of me wishes you had said it was terrible. The other part of me is totally going to my Wegmans tomorrow.

I want to go again now and buy the last 3 pints LOL. But I'm lazy. And I have too much ice cream in the freezer.

I don't think it's sad, but if you are feeling unfulfilled then my suggestion would be to start pursuing things now that interest you since you have time. If you do want to get back into the work force eventually then now is the time to start volunteering places, adding skills to your resume, taking skills-refresher courses, etc. Try it until you find something you like!

I just have no idea what I want to do, which really doesn't help, lol. I'm not going to worry about it until September at least... then we'll see.

I'm the same way, which is why this topic interests me. I'm fortunate that I really like my career and the field that I'm in. But as far as hobbies and interests??? Other than working out, I've got nothing. I don't feel empty or unfulfilled but a while back when I was trying to figure out this part of me I read something that says, "What do you enjoy doing so much that you completely lose track of time?" Um. Blank. Not a thing. Still trying to figure this one out!

I feel like I keep busy, until someone asks me what I do for fun, or in my spare time and I don't really have anything to say. Ummm... workout... walk my dog... I play a lot of Sims... Then I feel like a loser lol.

Hang out on a 877-page confessions thread on an internet message board? ;)

Other than the dogs, I'd have to say gardening (floral) is my main hobby/interest. But that obviously leaves me empty in the winter... is hibernation a hobby?

In Canada it is.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Here's a confession for @Susieq_1994. I decided to stop hijacking my husbands farm (and his iPad) and start playing Hay Day on my own. I am now on level 23 and I just started last week! I'm seriously obsessed. The good news is, it helps me cut back on my boredom eating and I think I will actually record a loss this week.

Congratulations! ;) It's a lot of fun, isn't it? :o It gets harder to level up as you go along, but as a level 55er, I have a money-making tip for you: (Anyone who doesn't play Hay Day, look away--this is boring) If you've unlocked the market stall, stop working on the notice board and start making things JUST to sell in the market stall. You'll make much more money that way so you can buy new upgrades and machines as soon as they're available to your level. :) It will also de-clutter your barn so you have more room to save up the screws/timber that you need to increase your barn/silo space.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    festerw wrote: »
    The Smart Ones Chicken Strips and Fries I just had for lunch merely angered me, so I'm eating 2 Oreo Pop Tarts as well.

I laughed out loud at this.
    I have to confess that although I've been feeling this way for a while now (not sure why) I lost all interest in continuing to work at my current job yesterday while talking to the owner of my company. It's not even that I want a DIFFERENT job, I just don't want to work. at all. period. Honestly, if it weren't for the benefits I get (really inexpensive insurance, 2 weeks of vacation, 3 sick/personal days, free fitness center, and a pretty decent wage), I would quit and be a SAHM even though my daughter is 13.

You know, it's funny, so many people I know wish they could be a SAHM... but I wish I could work, lol! I'm not a people person but I still miss human interaction. Honestly, if it wasn't for Internet I'd feel very lonely, I think. I moved here 5 years ago and I really have no friends (except a couple other moms I talk to once a week after school while the kids play). Mostly it's the sense of accomplishment I'm missing... but I guess I never really felt it while I was working either. It is sad when the only things I accomplish in a day is catching up on laundry, doing groceries, and cooking dinner (and making laundry soap. Which I still haven't done).

I mean, I enjoy the free time obviously, but I'm afraid in 10 years I'll look back and will have accomplished absolutely nothing, and won't even be able to find a job.
    Skipping 4 pages just to say that I found the Halo Top ice cream at Wegmans. They only had vanilla.

And I'm completely shocked because it's actually VERY good.

Confession: Part of me wishes you had said it was terrible. The other part of me is totally going to my Wegmans tomorrow.

I want to go again now and buy the last 3 pints LOL. But I'm lazy. And I have too much ice cream in the freezer.

I don't think it's sad, but if you are feeling unfulfilled then my suggestion would be to start pursuing things now that interest you since you have time. If you do want to get back into the work force eventually then now is the time to start volunteering places, adding skills to your resume, taking skills-refresher courses, etc. Try it until you find something you like!

I just have no idea what I want to do, which really doesn't help, lol. I'm not going to worry about it until September at least... then we'll see.

I'm the same way, which is why this topic interests me. I'm fortunate that I really like my career and the field that I'm in. But as far as hobbies and interests??? Other than working out, I've got nothing. I don't feel empty or unfulfilled but a while back when I was trying to figure out this part of me I read something that says, "What do you enjoy doing so much that you completely lose track of time?" Um. Blank. Not a thing. Still trying to figure this one out!

I feel like I keep busy, until someone asks me what I do for fun, or in my spare time and I don't really have anything to say. Ummm... workout... walk my dog... I play a lot of Sims... Then I feel like a loser lol.

Hang out on a 877-page confessions thread on an internet message board? ;)

Other than the dogs, I'd have to say gardening (floral) is my main hobby/interest. But that obviously leaves me empty in the winter... is hibernation a hobby?

In Canada it is.

Awesome. I've got it all covered.
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    I do not ever reveal my name online because it is ridiculously unique (I'm serious; I was named after my mom's best friend from high school) and I'm paranoid that someone who knows me will see it and know it's me.
    Oh god, the idea of someone I know in real life recognizing me online scares me. I think I'd deactivate and remake if that happened here. :s

Why? Don't most people have Facebook? I'm surprised I don't have stalkers or anything because I'm so lax about information about myself. It's a blessing and a curse I'm so naive and want to believe everyone is good! You'd think after working with juveniles, being a corrections officer, and now working in child support I'd be the exact opposite!
    My only experiences with Facebook come from a fake account I set up to get emails about movie screenings and trying to fix something for my parents. I'm a fairly quiet and reserved person outside the 'net. It's just weird to think of people used to that side of me more open.

Ahh okay I see now! I'm the same here, there, everywhere haha Loud and I love to talk!

I'm actually the only Sawsan Al-Hadhrami on Facebook (at least I was as of last year or so), so the whole world can find me. But I don't really care, because I share next to nothing online (except in this thread... I share way too much in this thread!) and so I just use my real name everywhere. I've got nothing to hide, at least nothing in what I share online!

I facebook stalked you :p . Those cookies look AWESOME!

I just did too, and they do! And I sent a friend request. :)

This is scary. This thread is moving into real life? I wonder if I need therapy?

16 almost 17 years ago I was on a a similar (but different) thread of sorts. Some of the women from this ivillage thread over time formed a yahoo group. There has been some attrition but nearly 17 years later we still check in nearly daily with each other. All of us have met some of us but we have never managed yet to all get together. We know each other's phone numbers and home addresses. It was carefully screened and we took time to get to trust each other but sometimes internet does move very nicely into real life.

We have been there through good and bad times and really have some great friendships.

I have a lot of friends from Weight Watchers online from 5 years ago or so. I've met several of them online and still keep in touch via Facebook and make it a point to get together when we're near each other's hometowns.
    Some of them I had never met in person until this past year and had to tell my husband, "Hey, while we're in X, we're going to get together with my friend." How do you know your friend? Ummmm, I've actually never met her, I know her online. LOL
    Some of my dearest friends.

I'm also part of an online group that we all started on a pregnancy website when were all pregnant with our kids at the same time. 8 years later and we have our own site and a group on FB. I have met about 5 of them in real life, but consider them all my good friends. Like you if we're ever hear each other there's always going to be a meet up. We sometimes do a Christmas gift exchange or book exchange with our kids.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I used to play video games but now the Internet is my main hobby. :p
  • olivesplan
    olivesplan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My confession is that I eat less than the daily required amount for mfp logging so I have to make up a random food so that it adds up to the minimum...
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Here's a confession for @Susieq_1994. I decided to stop hijacking my husbands farm (and his iPad) and start playing Hay Day on my own. I am now on level 23 and I just started last week! I'm seriously obsessed. The good news is, it helps me cut back on my boredom eating and I think I will actually record a loss this week.

Congratulations! ;) It's a lot of fun, isn't it? :o It gets harder to level up as you go along, but as a level 55er, I have a money-making tip for you: (Anyone who doesn't play Hay Day, look away--this is boring) If you've unlocked the market stall, stop working on the notice board and start making things JUST to sell in the market stall. You'll make much more money that way so you can buy new upgrades and machines as soon as they're available to your level. :) It will also de-clutter your barn so you have more room to save up the screws/timber that you need to increase your barn/silo space.

I have not unlocked the market stall but when I do I will take your advice. Thanks!
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    izp986hy8hgh.jpg

I don't feel skinny but with my weight I am good, I just look big especially on sides and lower stomach. What do you think?

Seriously? Girl you look great!

I second this! You look fantastic!
    KrisiAnnH wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Ok so folks that remember the litany of cats in my life... Porch Kitty showed up today with...3 kittens. God help me.

Oh no! I went through a period where every animal I had was somehow pregnant. I rescued a cat whose owners just moved out of our apartment building and left her - she gave birth to three kittens about a month later.

Then, I adopted a hamster from the pet store. The next morning I heard a strange noise and low and behold she had given birth overnight, which was weird because they supposedly separate them by gender in the store. I guess I can't blame them though - because it's pretty hard to tell. After they were weaned I bought a separate cage for the boys, and one of the girls still somehow got pregnant again before I could find homes for all of them. I felt like a hamster mill.

Same with the hamster for me! My college boyfriend and I got one as a pet (my boyfriend picked it out..thought he was so cute because he was so happy and "dancing" along the side of the cage). Anyway, 2 weeks later, we woke up to find 9 babies in the cage with "him" (obviously not a him!). We called the pet store to see what we could do and they said "Sorry, we don't take animals from local breeders"...Umm, noooo...we didn't breed anything! You sold us a pregnant hamster. Apparently, hamsters are only pregnant for 2 weeks...so we laughed that the reason our hamster seemed so happy and dancing in the cage was because it had just mated with another!
    Anyway...we ended up with 10 hamsters! :(

This made me laugh, similar thing happened to my parents when I was about 6. They bought us our first family pets, 2 rats (hated the idea at the time but they were lovely little things). A few weeks after my parents heard me shrieking from downstairs because there were 'fat pink things' in the cage. My brother and I tried to convince my parents to keep the 7 babies but in the end they gave the 2 originals and some of the babies back and we kept 4 haha.

On an unrelated note, confession for today; I went out for lunch with some Uni friends to celebrate the end of term, only had mushroom soup and half a baguette, but guestimated towards the higher end calorie wise just to be safe. Had every intention of coming home to work out and burn it off as the guestimation was eating into my daily allowance, but I'm now at home with my stomach feeling rubbish :( hopefully I'll have perked up enough to do it later, but it's not looking good.

On the plus side, I got an essay back today and I got a pretty good grade, so at least something good has come from today haha

Congrats on the good grade! Sorry for the tummy issues. I would've thought mushroom soup would have been a safe choice. Feel better soon!

Thanks! Yeah me too, all is not lost though, I drank a ton of water and had a slice of toast and perked up enough to do some exercise so I'm back on track for today :)

• KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    izp986hy8hgh.jpg

I don't feel skinny but with my weight I am good, I just look big especially on sides and lower stomach. What do you think?

Seriously? Girl you look great!

I second this! You look fantastic!
    KrisiAnnH wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Ok so folks that remember the litany of cats in my life... Porch Kitty showed up today with...3 kittens. God help me.

Oh no! I went through a period where every animal I had was somehow pregnant. I rescued a cat whose owners just moved out of our apartment building and left her - she gave birth to three kittens about a month later.

Then, I adopted a hamster from the pet store. The next morning I heard a strange noise and low and behold she had given birth overnight, which was weird because they supposedly separate them by gender in the store. I guess I can't blame them though - because it's pretty hard to tell. After they were weaned I bought a separate cage for the boys, and one of the girls still somehow got pregnant again before I could find homes for all of them. I felt like a hamster mill.

Same with the hamster for me! My college boyfriend and I got one as a pet (my boyfriend picked it out..thought he was so cute because he was so happy and "dancing" along the side of the cage). Anyway, 2 weeks later, we woke up to find 9 babies in the cage with "him" (obviously not a him!). We called the pet store to see what we could do and they said "Sorry, we don't take animals from local breeders"...Umm, noooo...we didn't breed anything! You sold us a pregnant hamster. Apparently, hamsters are only pregnant for 2 weeks...so we laughed that the reason our hamster seemed so happy and dancing in the cage was because it had just mated with another!
    Anyway...we ended up with 10 hamsters! :(

This made me laugh, similar thing happened to my parents when I was about 6. They bought us our first family pets, 2 rats (hated the idea at the time but they were lovely little things). A few weeks after my parents heard me shrieking from downstairs because there were 'fat pink things' in the cage. My brother and I tried to convince my parents to keep the 7 babies but in the end they gave the 2 originals and some of the babies back and we kept 4 haha.

On an unrelated note, confession for today; I went out for lunch with some Uni friends to celebrate the end of term, only had mushroom soup and half a baguette, but guestimated towards the higher end calorie wise just to be safe. Had every intention of coming home to work out and burn it off as the guestimation was eating into my daily allowance, but I'm now at home with my stomach feeling rubbish :( hopefully I'll have perked up enough to do it later, but it's not looking good.

On the plus side, I got an essay back today and I got a pretty good grade, so at least something good has come from today haha

Congrats on the good grade! Sorry for the tummy issues. I would've thought mushroom soup would have been a safe choice. Feel better soon!

Thanks! Yeah me too, all is not lost though, I drank a ton of water and had a slice of toast and perked up enough to do some exercise so I'm back on track for today :)

• Rabbit914
    Options
    Also my MFP was not working yesterday. I was able to read everyone's posts but couldn't quote or even reply at all. Got back on this morning and I was 15 pages behind. I'm still behind but getting there.

Confession: I miss living in Japan. The culture there is so wonderful. And the people are so much more thoughtful and lovely compared to Americans. I am an American, but other Americans disappoint me a great deal. I don't mean to offend anyone. We could learn so much from other cultures. Where we lived there was ZERO crime. You could sleep with your windows and doors wide open, leave your car unlocked. The mailman would actually come into your house and set your mail inside your house. I could go on and on, but that's just one small example.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    I just finished reading the "You're too skinny!" Do others ever make you question your maintenance weight?" thread and now am feeling very grateful for my friends and family. I have only had good comments about my weight loss, so far. Of course, I still have a long ways to go. But man, reading that thread made me realize how rude and unsupportive some people are.

I first got down to my normal weight nearly 20 years ago. I went from around 500 to around 175. People who didn't recognize me treated me completely differently than they did when I was big. I got smiles and courtesy, doors held open - and I don't mean flirting, it was men and women, any ages, the way they treated me was night and day. People who were absolutely cold and wouldn't acknowledge me before would go out of their way to say hi.

Overall, I'd say that had a far bigger impact on me than the random "you need to eat a hot pocket" type comments I'd get once in a while. I'm very distrustful of people in general, now. It takes a very long time before I decide if they're actually a nice person, or if they're a "nice as long as you fit my cookie cutter mold" person. Outside of some dysfunctional family relationships, most of the comments like those in that thread will stop after people get used to seeing the smaller version of the person, but the really rude and unsupportive people are far more subtle.

the massive difference in ppl i experienced after losing 100lbs was ridiculous, i can't imagine how that must have been for you. it's made me even more bitter and cynical about people in general. because i can't help but think, how different would i be if for my whole life people just treated me like a normal person and were nice? or even just decent?

Gosh that sucks, I'm sorry y'all must have just encountered some pretty *kitten* people :( I can't believe people treat others that way because of their size it's so mind boggling to me!
  • Rabbit914
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Confession: I'm not on facebook as I don't often (this thread exception) put much online. I felt that with my career I may at some point need a high security clearance and just felt as I have friends of all types I didn't want to be judged by their opinions (especially as I might not share their opinions) I have a LinkedIn and a twitter and they are strictly professional.

I have a high security clearance and I have some sketchy people on my FB (high school people- why are they on my FB account again?) I think they know that unless I posted it, the things other people say and do and not related to me. Or at least I assume. I wonder if they even look at FB or how the process actually works.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    @LBuehrle8 I totally did look for a nice, summery picture of a human melting into the sidewalk, but I couldn't find one. But I changed my picture anyway, so I could say I'm all new and shiny in preparation for summer. :smiley:
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Drinking Mountain Dew Kickstart after two cups of coffee. So far good

Have you considered switching to dewfee? Just add mountain dew to the coffee maker instead of water, saves time. ;)
  • Rabbit914
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »
    Confession: I'm a bad friend. My best friend is moving into a new house in a couple weeks. She created an event thing on Facebook asking people to come help them move. I have no desire to help them. I hate moving myself, why would I want to move someone else? I'm also not overly fond of her family, or her husband and his family (who will be there). What makes me feel worse about my laziness is that she's 8 months pregnant and isn't able to do any of the moving/lifting. In my defense she will have (at least) her husband, 2 brothers-in-law, 1 sister-in- law (and her boyfriend), and most likely both sets of parents moving them. So... with 7-9 people helping, do I really need to be there? I feel terrible, but I still don't want to do it.

Sometimes I feel like an alien from outer space. I see you all describe situations like this and I'm left blinking and wondering if it is normal to expect other people to help you move. I'd probably be suckered into it just because I wouldn't know whether or not I was supposed to do it. I don't think you should do it just because you feel terrible though.

I'm the same way. I don't get the "expectation". Then again I'm known as the meanie in real life because I drive a full size truck. It's often "assumed" I can / will help since I have a truck to help haul! NO. If I'm going out of town do I expect to drive your economy-sized car to save gas? Well alright then. Hire movers or figure it out. No one touches my truck. (sorry, rant, touchy subject for me)

My husband also has a truck (it's a lowered [read slammed] 63 long bed Chevrolet with VERY little ground clearance) and people are constantly asking him to help them move/haul things. He is a wonderful man so he rarely says no even when it could cause damage to his truck. He's just too nice sometimes. Well, most of the time.

Oh, he's MUCH nicer than me! There is no way I'd use a 63' Chevy to help people move. That would be a "show" car, not one used for hauling. I'm selfish, though.

I'm also the opposite: I prefer my trucks lifted. That way I can see everything in traffic that is happening around me and if anyone pulls out in front of me they get a grill in their rearview mirror.

Do you need some money for a U-Haul? I believe that would be my standard response.

My husband has a truck but he put a hard tonneau on it so now it's like a big trunk and I love it. When people ask to use it to move we just say oh sorry the tonneau cover doesn't come off easily. I guess we could take it off, but we never have and don't want to.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Rabbit914 wrote: »
    Also my MFP was not working yesterday. I was able to read everyone's posts but couldn't quote or even reply at all. Got back on this morning and I was 15 pages behind. I'm still behind but getting there.

Confession: I miss living in Japan. The culture there is so wonderful. And the people are so much more thoughtful and lovely compared to Americans. I am an American, but other Americans disappoint me a great deal. I don't mean to offend anyone. We could learn so much from other cultures. Where we lived there was ZERO crime. You could sleep with your windows and doors wide open, leave your car unlocked. The mailman would actually come into your house and set your mail inside your house. I could go on and on, but that's just one small example.

That's Oman, right there. :) Except the part about the mailman... We don't even have those. Good luck EVER getting mail! ;)