Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Guys, help me out by going to this thread and telling this woman she is hurting herself.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10151578/lost-123-pounds-in-8-months-before-after#latest

I would, but I'll be honest and say that I'm too chicken. You're going to get absolutely flamed for saying anything other than "OH MY GOSH YOU'RE SO SUPER AWESOME." I can't see this being pretty or ending well. :s

No worries, Susie. She is just so off-track. Six foot tall, 200 pounds, drinking a liquid diet of 1000-1200 calories per day. And she doesn't know why she's so exhausted and hates the gym. *raiseshandIknowIknow

Was going to quote you, but then @bkhamill mentioned that it was from April and I decided to pass. Really surprised it didn't blow up.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Jazzybrass wrote: »
    I am quite behind at the moment, but am responding to a couple of comments.
    1) My hair is fingertip length and I wash it once a week. I also brush it once a day (at night) and go out with whatever state my hair is in after sleeping.
    2) I am in my 20s and have got my first boyfriend who is 9 years younger

Whoa...I read "I am 20, and my first boyfriend is 9 years younger." I was thinking, ELEVEN years old?!? Are you trolling?!? LOL. More coffee needed this morning.
  • xLoveLikeWinterx
    xLoveLikeWinterx Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound weird but I wish I knew you guys IRL lol…it helps SO much to be able to talk to someone. I’m the only one in my friend group that has kids, so sometimes I feel like I’m the “weirdo”.

Another woosh last night so I’m only 2 lb away from my first goal now. That’s nice, but all I can see is how far I have left to go :(
    And…would this bother anyone else? My brother in law gave us his car to either keep or sell and use the $ for the boy’s college tuition fund. I was thinking I’d drive it and sell mine. DH was off work yesterday and went and registered it at the Secretary of State. I realized if I sell my car, I will have nothing in my name. Bills, utilities, credit cards are in his name, his car is in his name, mine is in mine, but if I keep BIL’s car, it’s all in his name. It vaguely bothers me, like it’s the 1950’s and everything has to be in the man’s name. I work, I make 2/3 of what he does, but I contribute significantly. Am I being weird about this?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Quite an exciting weekend lined up for me. We'll be telling my parents we're expecting their first grandchild. My mother will be ridiculously pleased as she's been dropping 'I wish I was a Grandma' hints for years. Although I am slightly wary as I value my privacy and this will truly let the cat out of the bag as she can't keep her mouth closed at all. All peace and quiet will be shattered!

Is it bad that I'm also pretty excited because there will be nice food? I've planned to tell them before dinner simply so I can eat cake without getting the usual 'aren't you watching your weight?' spiel.

Good luck! Healthy, happy baby thoughts being sent your way (today and every day).
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Confession: THREE margaritas last night at the Mexican restaurant, then a copper camel when I got home...
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Dahhhh confession- I waaay over ate today! I was back on track for a couple days but completely fell off today. Ugh trying to get my head back in this game!

Do it before the weekend! Because of the 4th (let's blame it on that) mine started last Friday and ended Sunday lol and I am just now getting back to where I was. Which basically means I spun my tires for an entire week. I've already committed myself to good choices this weekend buuuut Sunday is my daughters 10th birthday party so cake will happen. I'll have to ride some extra miles this weekend.

Same problem here. Tomorrow is my husband's birthday. And then Saturday we're meeting up with family for lunch because my niece is visiting from NC. Lots of food will happen.

Same here. Except for me it's that I'm looking forward to Eid too soon and already getting into the "free calorie" mindset. O.o I haven't gone over or anything, but I can feel it creeping into my mind and I'm trying to fight it off. Eid is in 6 days! Not today! *bonks self in head*

Wanted to share: I asked you awhile back if it was ok for me to ask a woman at my son's summer camp, who is Muslim, how Ramadan was going. She is supervising 2nd and 3rd graders all day and they are outside most of the day. I was able to ask her earlier this week. She was very sweet, was sharing how hard it was, thanked me for asking. Thank you, Sawsan!
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    So much attention seeking followed by nasty flirting. It's really pathetic.

Says you after your long hair comments and offers to the single ladies of the thread ;) hahaha

Facts, not flirting. I do love me some long hair and maybe there ARE plenty of great guys in Ashland, VA. I know of at least one. lol :smirk: (sorry, that's all I got!)

I'm sure that it's generally fact that they would date the person above too...
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    I had the exact thoughts about getting banana gunk on your hands :tongue:

Also, I grew up in South Carolina and I have never had a banana and mayo sandwich. Not only that, but it sounds disgusting to me! I already don't like mayonnaise that much, but maybe I'd like the sandwich. Who knows? I think it was Italian_Buju who mentioned eating tomato and peanut butter sandwiches. All kinds of combinations you'd never think to try out there.

Oh banana sandwiches are heavenly! I need one in my life here soon I do believe! Try it, it's better when there's not a lot of mayo, and it must be dukes mayo! ;)

I agree. They are good. Better than PB & banana. It has to be the grand a perfectly ripened banana, good mayo spread at the perfect thickness and soft, moist bread.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Dahhhh confession- I waaay over ate today! I was back on track for a couple days but completely fell off today. Ugh trying to get my head back in this game!

You are not alone-
    yl3voixjeint.jpg

I would say today is a new day, but I'm headed for a similar day today- sushi for lunch, then a birthday party. No planned exercise today either! SMH

Tomorrow?!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Confession: THREE margaritas last night at the Mexican restaurant, then a copper camel when I got home...

Sounds delish!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    @riderfangal I can totally get behind some retail therapy! Better than going home and eating lots of high caloried food! (in my opinion so not trying to offend anyone, I obviously can't stop feeding myself haha)
  • m1xm0d3
    Options
    For me, today's magic number must be 2.

Recorded a 2.2 lbs loss this AM.
    Rode 2 extra miles on the way to work.
    Found a washed and crumpled $2 in my jeans pocket once I got to work.

• LBuehrle8
    Options
    I had the exact thoughts about getting banana gunk on your hands :tongue:

Also, I grew up in South Carolina and I have never had a banana and mayo sandwich. Not only that, but it sounds disgusting to me! I already don't like mayonnaise that much, but maybe I'd like the sandwich. Who knows? I think it was Italian_Buju who mentioned eating tomato and peanut butter sandwiches. All kinds of combinations you'd never think to try out there.

Oh banana sandwiches are heavenly! I need one in my life here soon I do believe! Try it, it's better when there's not a lot of mayo, and it must be dukes mayo! ;)

I agree. They are good. Better than PB & banana. It has to be the grand a perfectly ripened banana, good mayo spread at the perfect thickness and soft, moist bread.

Ugh another who just can't wrap their head around mayo and bananas! I like bananas, they're not my favorite thing in the world but I LOVE mayonnaise- on LOTS.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound weird but I wish I knew you guys IRL lol…it helps SO much to be able to talk to someone. I’m the only one in my friend group that has kids, so sometimes I feel like I’m the “weirdo”.

Another woosh last night so I’m only 2 lb away from my first goal now. That’s nice, but all I can see is how far I have left to go :(
    And…would this bother anyone else? My brother in law gave us his car to either keep or sell and use the $ for the boy’s college tuition fund. I was thinking I’d drive it and sell mine. DH was off work yesterday and went and registered it at the Secretary of State. I realized if I sell my car, I will have nothing in my name. Bills, utilities, credit cards are in his name, his car is in his name, mine is in mine, but if I keep BIL’s car, it’s all in his name. It vaguely bothers me, like it’s the 1950’s and everything has to be in the man’s name. I work, I make 2/3 of what he does, but I contribute significantly. Am I being weird about this?

I think you should get a credit card or something in your name. Having your own credit rating is important especially if something happens and you don't have him anymore. (Not thinking anything will). I've heard stories of women who had everything in their husband's name and struggled later trying to do anything when he was gone.

Just my $.02.
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    I went pushed my shoulder a little more than I should have yesterday and it gave me grief while I was combing my hair. :/

I have an appointment to see my dr about the same thing. It had been giving me pains for a while. I finally made the appointment when trying to brush my hair felt like someone stabbed my shoulder with a knife! (I think mine is rotator cuff related.)

Hope you feel better soon!
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    My one morning a week to lie on and here I am, bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6.30. I'm not happy!!

I stopped setting an alarm. I always wake up between 5:30 and 6:15 every day, no matter how late I'm up at night or how tired I am. Can't go back to sleep once I'm awake either. It stinks!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Sounds delish!

It totally was. Vacation eating apparently started the night before...LOL
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    For me, today's magic number must be 2.

Recorded a 2.2 lbs loss this AM.
    Rode 2 extra miles on the way to work.
    Found a washed and crumpled $2 in my jeans pocket once I got to work.

Yay for lucky 2 day!!!
  • m1xm0d3
    Options

Sounds delish!

I always have at least 2 BIG frozen margaritas from my neighborhood joint along with a big plate of chori-pollo. Soooo good. Problem is the margs are so dense they give you the WORST brain freezes ever. I have them add an extra shot of the good stuff to help the melting process. lol
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Sounds delish!

I always have at least 2 BIG frozen margaritas from my neighborhood joint along with a big plate of chori-pollo. Soooo good. Problem is the margs are so dense they give you the WORST brain freezes ever. I have them add an extra shot of the good stuff to help the melting process. lol

I like mine on the rocks. Don't be watering down my margarita with that blended ice! ;)
    I ate a stuffed avocado. Ever had one? Oh so good! They empty out the avocado skin and fill it with shrimp and crab and cheese, put the avocado on the plate to eat with. Squeeze some lime over that bad boy...mmmmmm!