Leeleelahlah Posts: 44 Member
    Me: 7*
    LNS: 3
  • faithan84
    faithan84 Posts: 717 Member
    Me: 9*
    LNS: 1
    Streak: 3! :smile:

Last night was a bit of a struggle because I went grocery shopping after dinner. I got excited about all the yummy food I bought and it made me want to eat! I usually get a kombucha drink for my weekly treat, and it was a bit of a mental fight to save it for today! But I did! And it made it all the more special today. :smiley:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Me: 5
    LNS : 0 ☺
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,054 Member
    WalkerPop wrote: »
    September Weekly Goals:
    I think I'm going to raise the bar slightly.
    • Daily water goal: Full gallon (128 oz) at least 5 of 7 days per week. …
    • Daily sleep goal: Seven hours at least 5 of 7 days per week. …
    • Late Night Snacking: Eat nothing after 9 p.m. 6 of 7 days per week. …
    Specifically, I plan to end September with a 30-night streak of no late night snacking, but am allowing for ...life! I decided to stick with 9 p.m., because I regularly don't eat dinner until 8 or 8:30.

I realize the first two goals are off-topic. (I hope you'll indulge me.) You friends have become secondary accountability partners, so I'm just puttin' it out there. These are my Achilles heals, as it were. Coffee, tea, and Dt Coke are diuretics and contain caffeine. Both aspects make them counterproductive for me. (The more I drink the less hydrated I am, but the more muchies - LNS - I succumb to.) I've replaced them with water, only having an occasional coffee. Concerning the sleep goal, besides being healthier, the earlier I go to bed the less LNS I give in to.

Way to go! :) Managed to get the hospital wifi working. I am immobile so no LNS :lol:

Me: 2
    LNS: 0
    Streak: 9

Finally made it home yesterday. Recovering well and am relatively mobile once again. I am determined to keep this streak going.

Me: 8*
    Streak: 14
    Lost a day in my calculations. I will put it down to the Meds I am on. I have beaten the LNS Imp every night so far this this month. My streak is probably wrong too, but I'll take it and run with it.

I am recovering well from my hip replacement and slowly building strength. This morning I got up and made myself a cup of tea.

Me: 10*
    Streak: 10 ...(17 overall)

Me: 11*
    Streak: 11 ...(18 in total)
    @Rebamae one day at a time, Hun. New day, new start! Hang in there!
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Me 10
    Lns 1
    Streak of 10 days

Karen
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,820 Member
    faithan84 wrote: »
    Me: 9*
    Streak: 3! :smile:

Last night was a bit of a struggle because I went grocery shopping after dinner. I got excited about all the yummy food I bought and it made me want to eat! I usually get a kombucha drink for my weekly treat, and it was a bit of a mental fight to save it for today! But I did! And it made it all the more special today. :smiley:

Outstanding job!!!!!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,820 Member
    Day 11
    Me: 10*

Steak: 2

Sept. goals
    1. Lose 10 pounds
    2. Make only eat fruit after 7:30.
    3. I will not eat after 7:30 at night.
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Me: 6
    LNS: 3*
    Steak: 0
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    me:8* LNS:3 streak:1 i have overeaten so much today, i'm not the slightest bit interested in LNS. so, i feel like i'm "cheating", but i'll count it as a victory anyway.
  • KathRocco
    KathRocco Posts: 5 Member
    Me: 2* LNS 1 Streak 2
  • RedWidow83
    RedWidow83 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm a bit late to the party, but I am in!
    I need to get on a better sleep and eating schedule...but I did win against LNS tonight!
    Me: 1
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Me: 11

B)
  • faithan84
    faithan84 Posts: 717 Member
    faithan84 wrote: »

:frowning: Well, Thursday's win didn't carry over to Friday. It was my day off and I had a nap in the middle of the afternoon instead of getting started on the food prep for the week. This made me have to stay up late (2 am) to cook. While my food during the day went well, I took a bite of something I was cooking without thinking after dinner. After that, I figured, "well I've lost for today", and kept snacking. I'm not sure how bad I overdid it because I didn't track everything and forgot what I ate by the end of the night. Today will be better!

Me: 9
    LNS: 2*
    Streak: 0
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Happy Sensational Saturday B)

Challenge Goal = 23/27 (started 9/4)
    Streak Goal = 10
    Today 19 days left

ME = 5*
    LNS = 3
    Streak = 1

I MUST get a handle on my eating, I must, I must....... :o

Onward and downward we go o:)
  • WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    Me: 11* …
    LNS: 0  …
    Streak: 11 … (41 overall) …
  • WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    I'm a bit late to the party, but I am in!
    I need to get on a better sleep and eating schedule...but I did win against LNS tonight!
    Me: 1

Welcome to the group. You'll find many here fighting similar battles with you. You have a solid start to a steak of your own, since every steak starts with a first!
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    me:9* lns:3 streak:2
  • judithgreene2014
    judithgreene2014 Posts: 124 Member
    GA Everyone and great to be back! Thanks for setting up the challenge :)
    My goals are to continue not eating after 8 pm and to continue the no yo/yo effect!

I held to my goals while on vacation in Israel and my final numbers for August were: ME: 31 LNS: 0 Streak: 43 AND I hit another goal and lost 5 lbs! Not hard in an environment where there is good fresh food and plenty of walking up and down hills, mountains and caves! So my goal is to continue being and doing fit stuff instead of eating empty calories!

September 1: ME: 1* LNS: 0 Streak: 44
    There is no place like home! Let's go and remember the goal is to be the best you can be! Good luck everyone! o:)

ME: 2* LNS: 0 Streak: 45 o:)

ME:4* LNS:0 Streak: 47 o:)
    Happy Labor Day!

ME 6 LNS 1* Streak:0
    o:)

ME: 11* LNS:1 Streak: 5
    Back on track o:)
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Me: 7*
    LNS: 3
    Streak: 1