Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Gary, I'm sad to say, is no more. Poor guy got in a tussle with a Gillette Mach 4 and lost.

This makes me very sad...

Will there be a memorial service?

peeps-burning-1.jpg

Oh My Gosh! I truly laughed out loud in my office! :D

@tincanonastring

What is that? Chicken on a stick?

Roasted Peep

ahhh duh. I am so clueless sometimes.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Yep, it's in the sink. New Year, New Beard. That's what my grandma always used to say! I shaved it off on Jan. 1 to coincide with updates in my fitness and nutrition regimens. Only the 3rd time in 13 years my chin has seen the light of day!

Confession: The next time someone compares me to Hayden Christensen, I'm gonna lose my ish and come after all y'all!

Christensen was the worst casting choice since Luke's aunt's seventies style jean jacket.

That jacket was a then contemporary wardrobe choice. (and yes I was 8 when Star Wars was in theaters the first time and I may or may not have had a crush on both Luke and Han)

Confession: My imaginary friend was Princess Leia.

I confess: I had Princess Leia Underroos - who remembers? I also had Wonder Woman!

The question is, who DIDN'T have Wonder Woman underoos?

*raises hand ever so slowly as to not be noticed.
    Same. My underwear right now is really boring, mostly some Hanes boyfriend briefs.

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I can easily eat a large bag of Cheetos in a single sitting. More typically it occurs in several sittings over 2 days. They're my spirit animal. Therefore, I don't buy them for myself but they are often in my parent's house. And sometimes if I'm in the lab working late I'll go get 1-3 miniature bags from the vending machine downstairs.

I can relate. I have to go down 6 flights of stairs to vending machine at work and I always take the stairs to get there. And I would make a separate trip for each bag if I wanted more than one. At least the walking uses a few of the calories.
    I could easily eat a family sized bag of Cheetos. When I used to have my Wednesday gorges, the only reason I wouldn't buy a family size bag was because of the price.

I bought a bag of Doritos a while back for a recipe. I was pleasantly surprised at the size of a serving. Moving the chips my little bowl really helped my perception.

Make that Flamin' Hot Cheetos, and I am IN!!! I can't buy them...
    People in middle school loved them, but I could never get behind them. :s

Mine too and hot fries.
  • marissafit06
    Options
    Yep, it's in the sink. New Year, New Beard. That's what my grandma always used to say! I shaved it off on Jan. 1 to coincide with updates in my fitness and nutrition regimens. Only the 3rd time in 13 years my chin has seen the light of day!

Confession: The next time someone compares me to Hayden Christensen, I'm gonna lose my ish and come after all y'all!

Christensen was the worst casting choice since Luke's aunt's seventies style jean jacket.

That jacket was a then contemporary wardrobe choice. (and yes I was 8 when Star Wars was in theaters the first time and I may or may not have had a crush on both Luke and Han)

I confess: I had Princess Leia Underroos - who remembers? I also had Wonder Woman!

Me :( I'm too old!

Are you older than me?

I think so :smile: ) 52

I was a teen by the time they came out with them, and as a teen I would not have worn them!

I never had any underoos. We were poor, only plain undies for us.

I thought that this was going in a different direction.
  • marissafit06
    Options

Same. My underwear right now is really boring, mostly some Hanes boyfriend briefs.

I only had boring flower undies :(
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Are you older than me?

I'm 47. I barely made the cut for Underroos!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Are you older than me?

I was a teen by the time they came out with them, and as a teen I would not have worn them!

I never had any underoos. We were poor, only plain undies for us.

I had a well off aunt and uncle who had no children and when Mae heard me say I wanted them, she bought them for me. They bought my prom dresses too.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

@rungirl1973 - me either - poor and my mother didn't approve of Wonder Woman so no cool undies for me. Might explain why I so love fine undergarments now!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

Confession: My imaginary girlfriend was Princess Leia.

FTFY. :wink:

No, Lois Lane was my imaginary girlfriend. Princess Leia was just a friend. :sunglasses:
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    Confession - I poured and logged the calories of a glass of wine last night but fell asleep before I drank it. I left the wine logged.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »

I confess - I had to google that...and I don't see any resemblance.

Yeah, he turned the origin story of the best supevillain in the history of cinema into a trainwreck of emo douchiness.

I agree with that. He was HORRIBLE... :s

To be fair, he wasn't exactly given the world's most stellar dialogue and plotting to work with...

The bit that always gets me is when he's raging about how he slaughtered all the Tuskens, even the children, and Padme is NOT running as fast as she can in the other direction! I mean, really?

That got me, too! Like, LADY, HE JUST MURDERED A BUNCH OF CHILDREN!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Confession - I poured and logged the calories of a glass of wine last night but fell asleep before I drank it. I left the wine logged.

Red or white?
  • nonoelmo
    Options

Red or white?

Red.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Red or white?

Red.
    Too bad I don't live closer. I couldn't sleep and had the calories left to drink it for you.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I confess that if you wear a pink skirt that is so tight that I can see your black panties, then I will judge you before I can stop myself. I will then mentally apologize for being judgmental and wish that I could un-see it.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I can easily eat a large bag of Cheetos in a single sitting. More typically it occurs in several sittings over 2 days. They're my spirit animal. Therefore, I don't buy them for myself but they are often in my parent's house. And sometimes if I'm in the lab working late I'll go get 1-3 miniature bags from the vending machine downstairs.

I can relate. I have to go down 6 flights of stairs to vending machine at work and I always take the stairs to get there. And I would make a separate trip for each bag if I wanted more than one. At least the walking uses a few of the calories.
    I could easily eat a family sized bag of Cheetos. When I used to have my Wednesday gorges, the only reason I wouldn't buy a family size bag was because of the price.

I bought a bag of Doritos a while back for a recipe. I was pleasantly surprised at the size of a serving. Moving the chips my little bowl really helped my perception.

Make that Flamin' Hot Cheetos, and I am IN!!! I can't buy them...
    People in middle school loved them, but I could never get behind them. :s

Blah me either! No thank you, I'll take regs cheetos please
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Did they do something weird to it? I see stuff on the front page less recent than what's going on here.

Man, you go away for a few months and everything changes.

I think it sorts by when the thread started and this one is almost a year old.

Nope, the mods killed our thread so it won't appear on the front pages anymore. This was because a lot of members were making a stink about how we're always off topic and why aren't they locking us down.

I didn't know that. And I don't agree with it, either. How can a confession or any response to one be off topic? anyway, thanks fir educating me.

They tried to move us to chit chat but you got a bunch of weirdos when they did that. So we complained, they moved us back to general diet and weight loss, and froze us so we stayed way back as if no one was actually posting in here.

They felt that our digressions weren't related to diet and weight loss even though we kept saying we have inspired each other in so many ways and have really managed to teach each other how to lose weight, how to be sensible, inspired running and lifting and any number of other activities.
    I still don't understand why they didn't try moving the thread to motivation and support.

No idea. If you ever read through all the pages there were some people who were quite passionate about the fact we didn't belong in general weight loss.

I remember a night where some of the more blunt members of the forums came to this thread to try baiting us.

Trolls cause stress and stress causes weight gain. Therefore, by the transitive theory trolls cause weight gain. Since trolls cause weight gain, I refuse to be baited by them.

If memory serves correctly, most of the more active posters on this thread were the seasoned, well-educated types.

They were! We lost a lot along the way with the retreat which still makes me sad. Like MrBungleX and AgentOrangeJuice. But that could have been because we got too 'girly' sometimes. :)

And @tincanonastring. - speaking of cleanse diets that must not be named...

I really miss @tincanonastring . He was hilarious!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

Me either, I was only born in '86 people :*;)
  • TigerNY128
    Options
    I have no idea what any of you are talking about and disavow any involvement in posts which may violate the MFP guidelines.

Confession: I'm totally lying. Glad to see you're all continuing this thread!

You're back!!!!
  • TigerNY128
    Options
    I confess to never having seen any one of the Star Wars movies in its entirety. I further confess that brings me great joy.

I haven't either.