Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Since I'm a huge dork and said happy birthday prematurely, I will do it properly today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU BEAUTIFUL, FRIENDSHIP CREATING THING YOU! I wouldn't be where I am without you. I will be forever grateful.

<3
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    My clothes from the hike were so rank yesterday (5240 feet elevation gain, 16 miles, 25 lbs on my back) that I was embarrassed to walk into In N Out burger to feed my face after the hike...but, I was HUNGRY.

Screw embarassment! You totally rocked that hike!!

This!

How many steps did you get Laura?

I wish we had In N Out on the East Coast,

Me, too! I've never had it!

I'm gonna get some hate for this but I've had In N Out once when I was in Nevada and it was good but it didn't turn out to be something that I end up craving. I'd go again but usually when I think something is awesome, I end up thinking about it and craving it.The animal style fries were good and I do end up wanting those every now and then.

I actually like 5 guys burgers and fries best from what is available near me.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I think my diet and fitness life is putting a major strain on my relationship. I can't share my passion with my partner so it feels like I don't have much to bring to the table anymore.

Why can't you share it? You have a lot to offer so I am sure you bring a lot to the table.

I'm going to guess she has a partner who isn't interested in diet or fitness?

If that's not the case sort @arditarose

If it is the issues I can relate! I was dating a guy who had no interest in trying to have lower calorie, more nutritious meals or go work out with me and it really took s toll on our relationship :(. Thankfully it ended (due to other reasons) so now I'm free to find someone who I share those interests with!

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    CosmoTI wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Look what arrived!ag1ne0hzjqwi.jpg

Wow, I'm so jealous. Really wish I had room in my flat for a treadmill - would probably have to give up the couch to fit it in though. Maybe then I'll actually start running instead of just thinking about it. I've entered a 5k for end of April, downloaded the C25K app and bought new trainers. Now all I have to do is actually get my backside out of the house and start!

Ah, so you are British? Flat/trainers...

I haven't been great lately (ever?) training but am determined that February will change that.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a lovely day. I finally got to give Phoebe a bath without fear she would shiver to death. She looked so shiny and beautiful when I left the barn.

I ate nearly an entire bag of gourmet popcorn that someone left at the barn. Then went to dinner with a friend. No alcohol was consumed by me, but a slice of cheesecake sure was. I was definitely over calories yesterday!

It DID sound like a lovely day. Do you have recent pics of Phoebe?!

Every time I type Phoebe, I want to say, "P as in Phoebe, H as in Hoebe, O as in Oebe, E as in Ebe, B as in Bebe, and E as in Ello there, Mate!" :D
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    My clothes from the hike were so rank yesterday (5240 feet elevation gain, 16 miles, 25 lbs on my back) that I was embarrassed to walk into In N Out burger to feed my face after the hike...but, I was HUNGRY.

This!

I'm gonna get some hate for this but I've had In N Out once when I was in Nevada and it was good but it didn't turn out to be something that I end up craving. I'd go again but usually when I think something is awesome, I end up thinking about it and craving it.The animal style fries were good and I do end up wanting those every now and then.

Mmmmm, Five Guys!
    uui37mvfncfa.gif
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Yesterday was a lovely day. I finally got to give Phoebe a bath without fear she would shiver to death. She looked so shiny and beautiful when I left the barn.

I ate nearly an entire bag of gourmet popcorn that someone left at the barn. Then went to dinner with a friend. No alcohol was consumed by me, but a slice of cheesecake sure was. I was definitely over calories yesterday!

It DID sound like a lovely day. Do you have recent pics of Phoebe?!

Every time I type Phoebe, I want to say, "P as in Phoebe, H as in Hoebe, O as in Oebe, E as in Ebe, B as in Bebe, and E as in Ello there, Mate!" :D

I was going to take a picture of her after her bath but I was running around like crazy. I will take some this week and post here. She is a beauty! :smile:

That is funny... It took me a while to get used to spelling her name.
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options

This!

we actually have one of these!
    soooo good!
    i crave them from time to time, but try to limit visits...'cause you know...bag of yummy fries that's a "small."
    :D
  • Myles_104
    Myles_104 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have to admit, one opened up here, and I have actually never been tempted on going, but all these posts with the drooling (super cute dino) makes me want to go try.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    [quote="CosmoTI;35319379!

I am signed up for one in April and one in May. I won't start training until March. I am a procrastinator by nature and I do these runs for charity, not the love of running.

ETA: It also helps motivate me that my employee health annual evaluation is in May and my insurance rate is tied to BMI. The two races usually take off about 5 pounds and keep me at the lowest rate.

Glad to know I'm not the only putting off training. I'm no lover of the running either but feel the need to try. I haven't done one of these races for years. I was signed up for a race for life 5k last year but conveniently fell off a climbing wall 4 days before and tore foot ligaments so ended up hobbling round the course on sticks instead!! [/quote]

Ow!
  • CosmoTI
    CosmoTI Posts: 42 Member
    Options

Wow, I'm so jealous. Really wish I had room in my flat for a treadmill - would probably have to give up the couch to fit it in though. Maybe then I'll actually start running instead of just thinking about it. I've entered a 5k for end of April, downloaded the C25K app and bought new trainers. Now all I have to do is actually get my backside out of the house and start!

I haven't been great lately (ever?) training but am determined that February will change that.

Yep - guilty - I am British. So... what are the equivalent words for you guys??
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

This!

I LOVE 5 Guys!! I eat a keto diet, and I love that they'll do lettuce wrapped burgers!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

This!

Mmmmm, Five Guys!
    uui37mvfncfa.gif

That's so cute!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

This!

I <3 Five Guys! They are very celiac friendly and the fries....soooo yummy!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Apartment and Gym Shoes or Sneakers (depending on what part of the country you are in). Or running shoes.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

This!

Mmmmm, Five Guys!
    uui37mvfncfa.gif

That's so cute!

I confess I have never been to an In N Out burger place, White Castle or Five Guys. I don't eat meat so no reason to go there...
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I think my diet and fitness life is putting a major strain on my relationship. I can't share my passion with my partner so it feels like I don't have much to bring to the table anymore.

Is there something that he is equally passionate about that you can do together?
  • Myles_104
    Myles_104 Posts: 91 Member
    Options

Apartment and Gym Shoes or Sneakers (depending on what part of the country you are in). Or running shoes.

This, except here sneakers are like converse or skate shoes, and running shoes and gym shoes are like Nike, and New Balance :)

Funny story: When my youngest was 4 we went to get him sneakers for preschool, and when we got them, he was always putting them on in the house, and when asked why he said he wanted to be a ninja, and ninjas were sneaky so he needed his sneakers on so he could sneak

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

This!

Mmmmm, Five Guys!
    uui37mvfncfa.gif

That's so cute!

I confess I have never been to an In N Out burger place, White Castle or Five Guys. I don't eat meat so no reason to go there...

I never thought about the down side of those burger only places.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

This!

There's a place near my house called Burger Republic. SO GOOD. Blows Five Guys out of the water.
    And, they have alcoholic and non-alcoholic milk shakes. Mmmmmmm