Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Put that one on the card!!! We had a whole white chocolate wonderful talk.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    I am severely addicted to peanut butter. Especially white chocolate wonderful peanut butter. I have ate 1/3 of the jar in one sitting before when craving something sweet.

My daughter loves PB. We now buy two jars a week. She eats PB with an apple for lunch every day. PB by the spoonful for a snack. My first post here was about hiding it from her, but we have come to a balance after many talks.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    The last six or so hours involved two hours at the doctor and driving to multiple pharmacies and spending all my disposable income this paycheck on ear drops.

Son has a badly scratched ear canal and may or may not have a burst ear drum (we go back Friday, too much bleeding to see the entire ear drum today). He has a raging ear infection and a fever.

But he will recover.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    The last six or so hours involved two hours at the doctor and driving to multiple pharmacies and spending all my disposable income this paycheck on ear drops.

Son has a badly scratched ear canal and may or may not have a burst ear drum (we go back Friday, too much bleeding to see the entire ear drum today). He has a raging ear infection and a fever.

But he will recover.

Good and bad news. How did he do this?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

Totally! I remember this. And all the fascinating wonderful peanut butters must never try....
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I feel all included now, I've just had a private message from 'chris' telling me about the judgemental women at the gym

Is that CosmoT1?

No. It's someone else. I got one and so did Nicole and now Nicci

Who is he???
  • Oberon21
    Options
    CosmoTI wrote: »

Yes, exactly, we don't have the fizzy powder on this side of the Atlantic, so as far as I knew they were both just names for non-dairy frozen desserts (although the Google explanation claims that there is indeed some milk in the "sherbet" iteration, which I wasn't aware of and could probably not distinguish a difference between. I assumed it was an Americanised spelling thing vs our clinging onto the French.

You need to have the fizzy powder version of sherbet. Will rot your teeth and maybe make you hyperactive but it's awesome !

I may need to try this when I am in England...

I will make a list and stock up on all the things you need to try

Yes! And you need to try candy corn... I haven't forgotten! And off to Dollywood we go! Full agenda!

I am still not too keen on clotted cream...

Clotted cream is amazing and a British institution. I will insist upon you trying it!

I definitely need to go to dollywood! I'm so looking forward to the food side of things.

I wanna go to Dollywood!!![/quote]

Meet us and come with!
  • nonoelmo
    Options

But he will recover.

His ear was congested. It likely had an ear infection building. In the middle of the night it bothered him so he found a q tip (which I have hidden but daughter left out yesterday what are the odds really?) and scratched his ear canal. It has been bleeding all day. Doc can't see all of eardrum due to bleeding. Treating as if eardrum burst. Also treating ear canal. He has an ear wick (like a tiny tampon for ears) in that I put the drops on.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

I have addicted on my list. I'll add white chocolate wonderful.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I am severely addicted to peanut butter. Especially white chocolate wonderful peanut butter. I have ate 1/3 of the jar in one sitting before when craving something sweet.

Join the club. I could eat my entire calorie allotment in peanut butter every day.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

But he will recover.

So sorry...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I feel all included now, I've just had a private message from 'chris' telling me about the judgemental women at the gym

Is that CosmoT1?

Who is he???

I have no idea. I deleted the message. It was strange. What's the upside for a guy in messaging a woman whose profile clearly says she's been married for 24 years?
  • nonoelmo
    Options

But he will recover.

So sorry...

Thanks sis.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I confess that I used Saturday's hike as an excuse to eat for the next two days -because recovery food.

You deserve it! You need to refuel.
    :smiley:
    I am thinking of doing the DC Marathon... Looks like fun and I need a BQ... but not sure I can get myself fast enough in 5 weeks....

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ
    Recovery hike the next day (there are beautiful areas that are much easier than my most recent hike. We could take the tram to the top of Sabino canyon and walk down a four mile paved path) plus Sonoran Mexican food!!!!!!!!! And TKs pool plus @rungirl1973!!! And perfect weather.

Dec would be 2018 not 2017.
    I confess that I used Saturday's hike as an excuse to eat for the next two days -because recovery food.

I am thinking of doing the DC Marathon... Looks like fun and I need a BQ... but not sure I can get myself fast enough in 5 weeks....

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ
    Recovery hike the next day (there are beautiful areas that are much easier than my most recent hike. We could take the tram to the top of Sabino canyon and walk down a four mile paved path) plus Sonoran Mexican food!!!!!!!!! And TKs pool plus @rungirl1973!!! And perfect weather.

Well, you'll need 2018, too... LOL
    I'm hoping to get a decent time in California in May and then hopefully BQ in December for 2018.

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Well, you'll need 2018, too... LOL
    I'm hoping to get a decent time in California in May and then hopefully BQ in December for 2018.

True....

And if we go together we can spend the weekend in Boston and be tourists! :)

There it is! It all works out so well! :wink:
    For the record - I am running to finish to marathon. That is my goal. Maybe TK will BQ again, if his calves will finally behave again. He ran same year as you POF.

If I'm going to run a BQ in December, I'm really going to have to start training sometime this year...
    And, I still have 15 lbs I want to lose.

I need to be training too. Blister still may need another day to harden up, it is pretty tender and my heels may be bruised. I may eliptical it for a few days. I have 8 of my 10 pounds left to loose. :neutral:

Did you do that on purpose?! :hushed:
    Nope. I'm horrible at phone typing though so we can pretend it was autocorrect. :wink:

Mel, Is loose/lose on the Bingo card? Because if it is, I'm claiming this one! I-19.

Nope. See. Here's the card...

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

Snorting pixie stix? I think you will lose with that card, I do not ever recall seeing that.....
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    ellbarnes wrote: »
    I haven't been to the gym in almost 6 years. Now 40 pounds heavier, I put off going for 2 months after I started my membership because I felt like I needed to get in shape and lose weight first. Oh my nerves.

You need to get in shape BEFORE going to the gym? That's a new one!
  • Oberon21
    edited February 2016
    Options

But he will recover.

His ear was congested. It likely had an ear infection building. In the middle of the night it bothered him so he found a q tip (which I have hidden but daughter left out yesterday what are the odds really?) and scratched his ear canal. It has been bleeding all day. Doc can't see all of eardrum due to bleeding. Treating as if eardrum burst. Also treating ear canal. He has an ear wick (like a tiny tampon for ears) in that I put the drops on.

Yikes!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Join the club. I could eat my entire calorie allotment in peanut butter every day.

Ditto
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

You definitely earned that recovery food & then some.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I have, by lunchtime, already gone over my calories, for the moment. It should be back in the green before I go to bed. I ate all my calories early because I have a late dentist appointment for a cleaning. Ya know, gotta eat before they tell you nothing for so long after the cleaning ;) . Plan on walk/jog this afternoon, so that will help.

Isn't only 30 minutes that you cannot eat after a cleaning?? :p

It is when they numb you up that you should wait until you regain feeling. :wink: I don't let them coat my teeth, it gives me an upset stomach when they do.

I have eaten while still numb. I don't recommend it in public. I have drooled. I will admit.

I remember after having my wisdom teeth out (was probably around 17), I asked my mom if we could go to Wendy's. Luckily we were in the car since I had my Frosty dribbling down my chin.
  • nonoelmo
    Options

Is that CosmoT1?

Who is he???

I have no idea. I deleted the message. It was strange. What's the upside for a guy in messaging a woman whose profile clearly says she's been married for 24 years?

Because you are pretty. Because he doesn't care if you are married? Because he's collecting friends. It is just a really weird message.