Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Confession: I binge ate a whole bag of cherries (Shared them but still) last night! Delicious!

Cherries are SO good.....but eating too many usually causes the chas....no?
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I had Taco Bell for breakfast and I still haven't decided if I'm going to log it or not. Or any food from today, for that matter.

They make breakfast? :s
  • Italian_Buju
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Confession: my food addiction is back in full swing after having my baby. I managed to keep my weight gain moderate while pregnant but I already gained back 5lbs of my initial post-baby loss. Boo. Today was my first day back to logging and I realized I was thinking "I'm bored, I should eat". Ugh. I did pretty good until after dinner when I had two ice cream sandwiches. Why two?? Blah.

How old is your baby?

Nevermind, read up one more post and saw, lol, congrats!
  • Italian_Buju
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Oh my gosh. This thread is still going! Epic! I haven't swung by since April last year. I'm proud of you guys.

We refuse to let it die!

I love it. I stepped away from mfp because my dad was having health problems and then I was trying to get pregnant. I just had my baby a month ago and I'm back on mfp. I'm excited this thread is still going because it was a big motivator for me to check in every day last time around. Some crazy part of me wants to try and go back and reread everything I missed, but there's no way... is there?

Not unless you handled it like a full time job for a few months, lol.

Actually, it has slowed down enough now that you could do it, even if you just read of a bit here and there, it would just take you a really long time....but sooner or later you would make it back here!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    So I am sooo stressed about leaving for England, but I am feeling really good now about my trip. Here is potential/firmed up itinerary:

Sat arrive in England
    Sunday Nicci, Ms. Smartie (I assume she is coming!) and I do London
    Monday Nicci and I head to Bath
    Tuesday Stonehenge
    Wed Devon
    Thur London (me solo touristing ... maybe dinner or drinks with Lois and Danny)
    Friday head to Scotland
    Saturday hang out then Saturday night at 10:30 start climbing the mountain
    Sunday rest (descend the mountain on Sunday as well)
    Monday Edinburgh (Nicci returns to London)
    Tuesday 2 hour ride near Edinburgh then sightseeing
    Wed potentially riding again... then sightseeing
    Thursday head back to London (need to figure out how I am getting back to London...thinking flight now)
    Friday 10 am horseback riding in Hyde Park (thanks for that idea Nicci!)/Friday PM back to NJ

I'll take lots of pics!!!

POF! Danny is up for meeting on the Thursday. It's the 7th right? Message me what you fancy and I'll see if I can book something up for us. :)

I can make anything work! Just pick a place I can find! Yes the 7th.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Confession: I binge ate a whole bag of cherries (Shared them but still) last night! Delicious!

Don't tell me that!! I just bought a bag myself and I think I will be the only one to eat them. I have to measure them out or else I will eat the whole bag!

Yep! I'm on my second bag in two weeks. Luckily, my son chows down on them, too. I have to measure out 20, and walk away.

@crosbylee Cherries are by far my favourite during the summer, it's DEADLY! Lol
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. This thread is still going! Epic! I haven't swung by since April last year. I'm proud of you guys.

We refuse to let it die!

I love it. I stepped away from mfp because my dad was having health problems and then I was trying to get pregnant. I just had my baby a month ago and I'm back on mfp. I'm excited this thread is still going because it was a big motivator for me to check in every day last time around. Some crazy part of me wants to try and go back and reread everything I missed, but there's no way... is there?

Actually, it has slowed down enough now that you could do it, even if you just read of a bit here and there, it would just take you a really long time....but sooner or later you would make it back here!

I think I'll probably not try to catch up, but it is tempting! It was hard to keep up last year when there were like 200 new posts a day.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I had Taco Bell for breakfast and I still haven't decided if I'm going to log it or not. Or any food from today, for that matter.

They make breakfast? :s

Yes, and it's FAR superior to their "other" food. Despite what Jenni or Burlz think.:smile:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Fruit pizza for breakfast!!! Man, I freaking love that stuff!

jxu40ri9y58q.gif
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I have 7 hours left in my work week. 3 today and 4 tomorrow and I have me talk checked out. I hate the end of the financial year. I like long weekends.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I have 7 hours left in my work week. 3 today and 4 tomorrow and I have me talk checked out. I hate the end of the financial year. I like long weekends.

Completely jealous. Part of me wants to bag out on tomorrow. I have extra hours from last week. I was planning on saving them to use for my vacation. I have nothing special tomorrow to take the day off for. But a 4-day weekend sounds like a really good idea.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

We refuse to let it die!

I think I'll probably not try to catch up, but it is tempting! It was hard to keep up last year when there were like 200 new posts a day.

Well, either way, welcome back!
  • dserickson1
    dserickson1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I confess I love peanut butter and Herseys syrup. Doing MFP for 8 days . No peanut butter in the house
  • quiksylver296
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I confess I love peanut butter and Herseys syrup. Doing MFP for 8 days . No peanut butter in the house

Mixed together? I'm intrigued by this. :o I used to put PB and choc chips in a bowl and melt them in the microwave and eat it. When I say "used to," I mean like within the last four months. :D (But we did it ALL the time as kids.)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    @quiksylver296 I would assume they are mixed together. That's how I eat it. I now eat a serving of pb and a serving of Hershey's syrup and mix it with Greek yogurt as breakfast or lunch or post workout. (I don't always use the syrup.)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    @quiksylver296 I would assume they are mixed together. That's how I eat it. I now eat a serving of pb and a serving of Hershey's syrup and mix it with Greek yogurt as breakfast or lunch or post workout. (I don't always use the syrup.)

I'm not sure how this never occurred to me!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I decided to take tomorrow off and have a four-day weekend! Talk about an instant mood lifter!

I was relieved when I could finally peace out of work for my ten days off!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I decided to take tomorrow off and have a four-day weekend! Talk about an instant mood lifter!

Enjoy!