Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• jwcanfield
    jwcanfield Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Not a judgement but why didn't you just make the hot chocolate? Not sweet enough?

Probably seemed like a good idea at the time :wink:
  • jwcanfield
    jwcanfield Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    lucysky311 wrote: »
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    I ate over half a carton of ice cream in one sitting last week

The big half or the little half? Teasing here - I dare not open the carton and try to regulate myself!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone. My trainee isn't here yet so popped in to say hi.
    Thanks for sharing beautiful photos.
    Wendy, how's the tib/fib?

Confession: I ate cookie dough before 5am this.morning. (I was making the base for a fruit pizza.)

They are doing good I haven't needed pain meds for the past three days. I'd say I am well on the way to recovery.
  • raymax4
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    Hey, everyone. My trainee isn't here yet so popped in to say hi.
    Thanks for sharing beautiful photos.
    Wendy, how's the tib/fib?

Confession: I ate cookie dough before 5am this.morning. (I was making the base for a fruit pizza.)

That's so funny! For some reason, I was totally obsessing about cookie dough this morning. I was thinking I could totally eat raw cookie dough for breakfast. :o

I ate like a cup of cookie dough on Sunday afternoon and I don't even care. I made cookies for my husband's buddies who were over...carefully portioned out twenty from the dough I made, put the rest in a ziploc and stuck it in the freezer "for next time"...two hours later after my run I was sitting on the couch with a half-frozen ball of dough and a spoon.

that sounds like something I would do!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    IIFYM

I didn't log it. How much sugar cookie dough is leftover on the mixer? (plus it's soccer practice night, I walk for an hour while Son 3 practices. I think it will fit my macros.)

The little bit of brownie batter I ate last week, I logged as a full brownie even though there is no way it was near that much. Next time though, next time it will be! :yum:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    IIFYM

I didn't log it. How much sugar cookie dough is leftover on the mixer? (plus it's soccer practice night, I walk for an hour while Son 3 practices. I think it will fit my macros.)

The little bit of brownie batter I ate last week, I logged as a full brownie even though there is no way it was near that much. Next time though, next time it will be! :yum:

I refuse to be so controlled by the scale that I log two tablespoons or less of cookie dough. I was bulimic in my youth. I will NEVER obsess like that again.
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts? I don't think we have those in Canada... Probably for the best. :(
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts? I don't think we have those in Canada... Probably for the best. :(

Two of my kids love pumpkin pie polymers. Two of my kids hate them. Mixed reviews, definitely.
    I saw A&W root beer and orange crush flavored poptarts, but my kids reported that their friends hate them, so we didn't buy them.
  • raymax4
    Options

Two of my kids love pumpkin pie polymers. Two of my kids hate them. Mixed reviews, definitely.
    I saw A&W root beer and orange crush flavored poptarts, but my kids reported that their friends hate them, so we didn't buy them.

How long are they keeping the trainee with you? Has it gotten easier?
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Riding bike on a freshly graded road, against the wind, is a really good workout. That being said, does anyone know the calorie count for a mouth full of dust and bugs?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

Easier, yes. It still bothers me, but she's doing well and tomorrow she will be with someone else then Wednesday thru Friday, of next week, she will be sitting alone and just coming to me with questions.
  • alexpn
    alexpn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Here's a confession to end all confessions with fitness and exercise.....

A few years ago, when I was out running between some fields and dirt tracks, I really badly needed to take a Number 2, and was at the point where I had to stop there and then to do it.

As I was running without any equipment, the only thing I could find to wipe my *kitten* was someone's discarded McDonalds Burger Wrapper on the side of the path.

Sorry everyone! Have a good day :smiley:
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    alexpn wrote: »

A few years ago, when I was out running between some fields and dirt tracks, I really badly needed to take a Number 2, and was at the point where I had to stop there and then to do it.

As I was running without any equipment, the only thing I could find to wipe my *kitten* was someone's discarded McDonalds Burger Wrapper on the side of the path.

Ha! "Sometimes you just have to pee in the sink" ~Bukowski
  • raymax4
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Riding bike on a freshly graded road, against the wind, is a really good workout. That being said, does anyone know the calorie count for a mouth full of dust and bugs?

No, but I bet it is high in protein. :#
  • alexpn
    alexpn Posts: 59 Member
    Options

Ha! "Sometimes you just have to pee in the sink" ~Bukowski

Exactly X

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

I am so sad we do not have them :cry:
  • raymax4
    Options

Easier, yes. It still bothers me, but she's doing well and tomorrow she will be with someone else then Wednesday thru Friday, of next week, she will be sitting alone and just coming to me with questions.

Success!
  • raymax4
    Options

When you got to go you got to go!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Success!

She's making me a bit nuts today. We have to put notes in documenting what we did to solve problems and she wants me to dictate what she should say. Um, no, just write what you did...

Also, I get bored watching her work.