Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts? I don't think we have those in Canada... Probably for the best. :(

Two of my kids love pumpkin pie polymers. Two of my kids hate them. Mixed reviews, definitely.
    I saw A&W root beer and orange crush flavored poptarts, but my kids reported that their friends hate them, so we didn't buy them.

Hilarious typo/autocorrect. :laugh:
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    alexpn wrote: »
    Here's a confession to end all confessions with fitness and exercise.....

A few years ago, when I was out running between some fields and dirt tracks, I really badly needed to take a Number 2, and was at the point where I had to stop there and then to do it.

As I was running without any equipment, the only thing I could find to wipe my *kitten* was someone's discarded McDonalds Burger Wrapper on the side of the path.

Sorry everyone! Have a good day :smiley:

The one time littering paid off. :lol:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

A few years ago, when I was out running between some fields and dirt tracks, I really badly needed to take a Number 2, and was at the point where I had to stop there and then to do it.

As I was running without any equipment, the only thing I could find to wipe my *kitten* was someone's discarded McDonalds Burger Wrapper on the side of the path.

Confession - I've done this, only I used a discarded sock I found on the side of the road. Yep, the things you do when you're eight miles out!
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Confession - I've done this, only I used a discarded sock I found on the side of the road. Yep, the things you do when you're eight miles out!

OH MY GOSH!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

I totally pick my routes that have toilets not far from them because of this issue, I've been here!
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    Confession: TOM started yesterday and I ate the WORLD. No regrets!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »

I totally pick my routes that have toilets not far from them because of this issue, I've been here!

Not an option when you live out in farm country...
  • MissKalhan
    Options

Lol touche, I am spoiled as hell with my routes. :)
  • alexpn
    alexpn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Running and poo-ing looks like it could hold its own as a separate thread!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Lol touche, I am spoiled as heck with my routes. :)

Fixed that for you...
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

I have actually never had this happen to me in all my running thank goodness. The only time I came close was the Seattle Marathon because I ate pasta and drank too much the night before. Word to the wise running a marathon hung over is not fun.

I never eat pasta the night before a race or drink for a week before because of this....

But luckily marathons have lots of porta potties.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts? I don't think we have those in Canada... Probably for the best. :(

Two of my kids love pumpkin pie polymers. Two of my kids hate them. Mixed reviews, definitely.
    I saw A&W root beer and orange crush flavored poptarts, but my kids reported that their friends hate them, so we didn't buy them.

Hilarious typo/autocorrect. :laugh:

And I didn't catch it. Augh!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Running and poo-ing looks like it could hold its own as a separate thread!

If I remember correctly, there are old threads out there with that exact topic.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

AHAHAHAHAHA!

@quiksylver296 you win!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    It's my FRIDAY!!! Four-day weekend!

@Oberon21, my plan is to continue the #soberdays streak through camping... We'll see!

Mine too! Have fun!
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    My will to work today is very very low. Someone find me something to do?
    Kkkthnx
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    My will to work today is very very low. Someone find me something to do?
    Kkkthnx

Can't help you, because I'm in the same boat. I wore jeans and Wonder Woman converse to work and I'm going to "rearrange" the empty offices to get them ready for the new hires. "Rearrange" is a synonym for "screw off."

Personally, I think you want to show off your muscles while moving furniture...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I confess that I ate a package of Reese's minis for lunch. IIFYM and I have been low on carbs all week.