04/07 - 566 calories burned
    05/07 - 479 (exercise) + 523 (2.5 mile walk) = 1002 calories burned
    09/07 - 494 calories burned
    10/07 - 353 calories burned
    11/07 - 409 calories burned
  • rgutie1
    rgutie1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hye team, our boats latest numbers were just sent in, so hopefully we willbe updated soon.

2 reminders;

1) Please post your burns on this thread or pm me, even if you havent burned any caloires so that I know wether it is a rest day (you should all be taking at least some rest days) or if I need to be looking out for your numbers.

2) I just now found out but TOMMOROW (Tuesdaty the 12th) is another DOUBLE MILES day, so if you get the chance to add to your burn, the boat will get a little extra out of it.

Keep up the great work everybody!
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    What happened with the Sunday challenge? Did that go down?
  • timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Options
    Yeah, what happened with the sunday thing? And why are all my good burns on normals days sigh. Lol

7/11 - 715
  • Samerah12
    Options
    Yeah, what happened with the sunday thing? And why are all my good burns on normals days sigh. Lol

7/11 - 715

Seriously! I was going to do a long run on wed... I guess I can see how I feel tomorrow though.
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    My lack of sleep made its presence known. Only 190 in pump. Sorry... hopefully i sleep tonight and can go to the gym for reg. workout tomorrow to make up for it.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hye team, our boats latest numbers were just sent in, so hopefully we willbe updated soon.

2 reminders;

1) Please post your burns on this thread or pm me, even if you havent burned any caloires so that I know wether it is a rest day (you should all be taking at least some rest days) or if I need to be looking out for your numbers.

2) I just now found out but TOMMOROW (Tuesdaty the 12th) is another DOUBLE MILES day, so if you get the chance to add to your burn, the boat will get a little extra out of it.

Keep up the great work everybody!

Ooooh Tuesday is a run day for me... I am planning 6.78 miles of HILLS so I will have a fabulous burn to add for tomorrow! Woo hoo, I can redeem myself for the last double day!

My burn for today ... 300 calories (light walking) because its my rest day.
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    Holy buckets -- I just checked the thread and there is going to TRIPLE points on Saturday.
    Samerah are you doing your long run that day ... I know I am ..... 11 miles baby! That boat is going to be flying! :)

What place are we in anyways?
  • Samerah12
    Options
    Holy buckets -- I just checked the thread and there is going to TRIPLE points on Saturday.
    Samerah are you doing your long run that day ... I know I am ..... 11 miles baby! That boat is going to be flying! :)

we are iiiiin... last. yeah. definitely last. boo!

Looks like long run is tomorrow, my running schedule is all messed up.
  • timeforme23
    Options

Seriously ?! This needs to go down on a Sunday people!! Those are my biggest burns. Not to mention a week from this coming Sunday Im contemplating hiking to the top of mount baldy. Thats gotta be like 3000 cal x 1
  • emmaleigh47
    Options

we are iiiiin... last. yeah. definitely last. boo!

Looks like long run is tomorrow, my running schedule is all messed up.

How in the heck r in last - we have posted some killer numbers...
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Are there any members who have bailed out? If so, I know people willing to join
  • Samerah12
    Options
    Are there any members who have bailed out? If so, I know people willing to join

I'm quite sure there are some people not participating but I don't know how many since they may be opting to PM the capitan (giving them the benefit of the doubt), what say ye capitan?
  • rgutie1
    Options
    We have about 500 miles that are waiting to be added. Lee was not on tonight so we have not been updated. No one has dropped out but as I put in my last message there are a couple people who I have some missing days for.
  • rgutie1
    Options
    So Saturday is triple points day. It is also the day of my fishing tournament,

MFP actually has fishing from shore, standing as an excercise. I do not sit down during the tournament

My fishing tourament is 10 hours long, which according to MFP is a burn of 3,798 calories which when triples would be 11,394 calories or 228 miles (almost a full day for our team)

My question to you guys is, does that seem ridiculous, I mean MFP has it listed so that cant be cheating can it, I dont know it just seem ridicuolously high.
  • Samerah12
    Options
    So Saturday is triple points day. It is also the day of my fishing tournament,

MFP actually has fishing from shore, standing as an excercise. I do not sit down during the tournament

My fishing tourament is 10 hours long, which according to MFP is a burn of 3,798 calories which when triples would be 11,394 calories or 228 miles (almost a full day for our team)

My question to you guys is, does that seem ridiculous, I mean MFP has it listed so that cant be cheating can it, I dont know it just seem ridicuolously high.

If you weren't in the challenge would you log it? I'd go with whatever you would have logged, full or partial or whatevs. That does seem to be a crazy number of cals though...
  • BeilaLin
    BeilaLin Posts: 189
    Options
    7/1/11: 752
    7/2/11: 730
    7/3/11: 614
    7/4/11: 417
    7/5/11: 1,075
    7/6/11: 615
    7/7/11: 600
    7/8/11: 764 X 2=1528
    7/9/11: 208 (rest day, walked around)
    7/10/11: 928 (walked in the mall 60 min, 85 min on stairmaster, 10 min stretch)
    7/11/11: 715 (stairmaster 80 min, 10 min stretch)

**Captain rgutie1** If you were sedentary on MFP, then log it on MFP and log it in the challenge! I don't see why not. I am "sedentary" on MFP, so when I do major walking, I'm talking at least 30 min to get a heart rate going, then it's exercise to me. If standing for hours and hours fishing and reeling in big fish and casting out your line isn't exercise, then it wouldn't be called a sport now would it?

Now what has happened to last Sunday (yesterday)? Did we make a bet?

Tuesday is double miles day? Next Saturday is TRIPPLE miles day? Wow, we really need to get our butts moving on these days. We are last place ??

Let's do this!

I can't believe I actually burned a ton of cals last Sunday for this challenge...not that I'm bummed that we didn't get far, but b/c this whole cyber exercise thing is hilarious and never in my life would I be doing something like this! I guess I'll do anything to get this weight off...even if that means making this boat move on google maps.

LOLOLOLOL
  • Charlottekd
    Options
    YSLogoForfeit.png
  • my3doxiesandme
    Options
    7/11 141

Rest day for me

I will get a good exercise in this afternoon.